• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Spotted the Mushrooms, they are advertised as 220mg so assuming that is correct, they can't be anything amazing if they have to be packing that much MDMA in them. I'll stand corrected though if anyone has actually tried them who can compare to decent MDMA experiences of the 80s/90s

Interesting feedback mentioned:

If one guy had 6 of them that's 1.32 (ignoring spread) grams of MDMA, something doesn't add up there. I'm inclined to believe these are just presses from the usual dutch MDMA unless proven otherwise as above.

Of course a dealer is going to advertise 200mg+ , as that's what most people expect. A lot of pills are tested under that

I can confirm the red defqons are spot on, all of us that had them at stone roses said they were bang on and another mate that had them noticed it comes in waves, think the key is that the nd in them is white as it comes which is always a good sign

I got a few of the red defqons and tried one yesterday afternoon on my own, they certainly hit the spot, had me splayed out on the rug at times, proper gorgeous rushes. I seemed to come down a little too soon, possibily being on my own and not loads of stimulation but for couple hours i was feeling amazing, gonna get few more in i think!

I got a few of the red defqons and tried one yesterday afternoon on my own, they certainly hit the spot, had me splayed out on the rug at times, proper gorgeous rushes. I seemed to come down a little too soon, possibily being on my own and not loads of stimulation but for couple hours i was feeling amazing, gonna get few more in i think!

Did it last about 2 hours (ish)? If so this is the typical experience I get from recent stuff. Nothing like the 4-6 hours people talk of with older stuff. People also describe not being able to stop themselves moving (stimulant effect) which I just don't get any of with this new stuff. They say there's no way you'd have been able to sit / lie down.

Sounds like these red defqons are the best of whats out there at the moment though.

Did it last about 2 hours (ish)? If so this is the typical experience I get from recent stuff. Nothing like the 4-6 hours people talk of with older stuff. People also describe not being able to stop themselves moving (stimulant effect) which I just don't get any of with this new stuff. They say there's no way you'd have been able to sit / lie down.

Sounds like these red defqons are the best of whats out there at the moment though.

Yeah prob 2 max peaking, the putting me on my back phase was coming up though, had loadsa energy was dancing about to evil dnb all on my own and giving the pooch big hugs lol

It did feel a little short although i did experience the same with the dutch lions first time i had one and then the rest were all longer so maybe it was just me yesterday, what i can say is they did give me that overwhelming euphoria where i was just stood there saying fuck me!!

Just purchased some more, at £2 a pop you cant really argue!

Yeah prob 2 max peaking, the putting me on my back phase was coming up though, had loadsa energy was dancing about to evil dnb all on my own and giving the pooch big hugs lol

It did feel a little short although i did experience the same with the dutch lions first time i had one and then the rest were all longer so maybe it was just me yesterday, what i can say is they did give me that overwhelming euphoria where i was just stood there saying fuck me!!

Just purchased some more, at £2 a pop you cant really argue!

£2??? I'm guessing that's DNM prices?

I haven't been on here in ages, it's been a while.

Visiting Manchester soon and wondering on the pill situation, brands? If i remember correctly treacle was from the area.

had a pill last night at summer gathering, a round blue one with a star logo on with 2 R's inside the star, one of the stars was back to front (think maybe a rockstar logo but not too sure??)

couldn't find anything on these anywhere online, so i just took half to begin with, after about 45 minutes i felt like id come up a little bit but felt more like speed effects than anything, took the other half and after about another 45 minutes of still not really feeling anything i thought fuck ive bought some duds, then suddenly BAM!!! ... it hit me, like a tonne of bricks, was coming up hard felt rather anxious for a good half hour but after that i was just loving it, proper intense eye wiggles couldn't focus on a thing, took me about 20 minutes to reply to a text off my wife haha. was full of energy aswell. got some more at my mates i'll try n get a pic up later if i remember. my mate didnt think they was all that good but i was proper buzzin like the older days (2003- 04 for me) id say the peak lasted around 3-4 hours, and when i got home i near enough fell straight to sleep, which is good cus am back at the festival in an hour =D

irish cops n press have pills at tenner a pop no matter how many is seized, so around 40,000 pills.

Theres definitely not 400k worth there in the pics,

I'd say there are at least 30,000 pills in the pic, possibly 40,000-50000. Some of the bags have about 25X25 pills visible (625) and they are not flat -- so it looks like the big bags are 2500 pills and the mediums are 1000-1500 and then there are a bunch of small bags in the green sack that look like 100 each (about 3000 -5000 pills in the green sack) and some other bags that look like 500 per

Consider that it is feasible to pack up to 500 pills inside a standard hard pack of cigarettes depending on pill size ...

a standard pill is approximately 12 mm diameter and 5 mm thick some are smaller

1" by 5" by 3" = 435 pills

1" by 12" by 12" (big baggie rough ) = 4000 pills

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say there are at least 30,000 pills in the pic, possibly 40,000-50000. Some of the bags have about 25X25 pills visible (625) and they are not flat -- so it looks like the big bags are 2500 pills and the mediums are 1000-1500 and then there are a bunch of small bags in the green sack that look like 100 each (about 3000 -5000 pills in the green sack) and some other bags that look like 500 per

Consider that it is feasible to pack up to 500 pills inside a standard hard pack of cigarettes depending on pill size ...

a standard pill is approximately 12 mm diameter and 5 mm thick some are smaller

1" by 5" by 3" = 435 pills

1" by 12" by 12" (big baggie rough ) = 4000 pills

Some pretty funky working out there cha, 12mm diameter and in a 12" x 12" bag you're getting 4000 pills, explain how you got to this answer? For a start using different measurements a blag then 2 they don't all sit in line neat etc and 3 you've got way too much time on your hands mate, them small bags are never 100 trust me and you won't get 500 in a 20 deck of cigs. I'd say going off what what I have heard from others :eek:;) them bigger bags have 2000 each in, and we all know the police put street value not that the haul is worth £50-60,000?

Also there was ching found too

Some pretty funky working out there cha, 12mm diameter and in a 12" x 12" bag you're getting 4000 pills, explain how you got to this answer?

Okay

12mm diameter = 6mm radius and i state 5mm thick -- volume of a cylinder is (pi)r^2*h or 6*6*3.14159*5 = 565.5 cubic millimeters

1 cubic inch = 25.4^3 cubic mm = 16,387 cubic mm

16,387 cubic mm * 144 gives you a 1" by 12" by 12" baggie = 2,360,000 mm^3

Now lets divide that by 566 = 4169

round down and assume 1" is general and you get 4000

of note -- 1.25" thick on average gets you to 5000 pills

The average adult male thumb is 1"-1.25" wide.

had a pill last night at summer gathering, a round blue one with a star logo on with 2 R's inside the star, one of the stars was back to front (think maybe a rockstar logo but not too sure??)

couldn't find anything on these anywhere online, so i just took half to begin with, after about 45 minutes i felt like id come up a little bit but felt more like speed effects than anything, took the other half and after about another 45 minutes of still not really feeling anything i thought fuck ive bought some duds, then suddenly BAM!!! ... it hit me, like a tonne of bricks, was coming up hard felt rather anxious for a good half hour but after that i was just loving it, proper intense eye wiggles couldn't focus on a thing, took me about 20 minutes to reply to a text off my wife haha. was full of energy aswell. got some more at my mates i'll try n get a pic up later if i remember. my mate didnt think they was all that good but i was proper buzzin like the older days (2003- 04 for me) id say the peak lasted around 3-4 hours, and when i got home i near enough fell straight to sleep, which is good cus am back at the festival in an hour =D

Mate you should of come and seen me in VIP camping I had access to the lovely mdma , red defcons , SIM cards , gold bars and orange teslas. There was also some monkeys and orange rolex's

What a weekend though ay? Met some wicked people .... All I can say is people stock up on the red defcons why u can ... Lovely euphoria , rushes , eyes rolling around n lots of energy <3

Last edited:
Mate you should of come and seen me in VIP camping I had access to the lovely mdma , red defcons , SIM cards , gold bars and orange teslas. There was also some monkeys and orange rolex's

What a weekend though ay? Met some wicked people .... All I can say is people stock up on the red defcons why u can ... Lovely euphoria , rushes , eyes rolling around n lots of energy <3

Aah mate if only id have known. Ah well never mind still had a blast off these blue star things whatever they were and a nice bomb of MD i bought off someone. Yes was a wicked weekend, one of the best i've had, absolutely loved the forest stages