• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

Got a question, can you mix DHC and codeine together to create a better buzz, its really hard to find an answer on google

Yup - A little bit of codeine with a lot of dhc is an amazing combo. DHC on its own is a bit hollow IMO.

Yup - A little bit of codeine with a lot of dhc is an amazing combo. DHC on its own is a bit hollow IMO.

I've experienced this myself but I only tried the combo the once, weirdly never thought to repeat it and just thought the wonderful combo was a fluke and partly due to it being my first time taking DHC.

I was on 300mg Codeine though and then proceeded to take 180mg DHC (Extended Release) and remember the buzz being somewhat a blend of Codeine and oral Morphine in its feel, something that I regard as much superior to either Codeine or Dihydrocodeine themselves. I guess it never hit me that it was the combo that was responsible.

So, I'm back on the codeine. Only lasted a couple of weeks before the boredom and cravings got too much to cope with. At least I've managed to reduce my tolerance and it seems to be staying that way for the time being. Ah well...

Thats alright curious most of us fuck up first time, i couldn't even imagine a week without. A couple of weeks is good going infact longest i have lasted this year was 4 days

Anyway i got some paramol now, so im thinking of extracting that, drinking it and then having a half a bottle of linctus on top of it. Is this the way to mix them together?

Edit- ok i did just that yesterday, the DHC and codeine. Errm not too bad but not amazing then again the weed i had to go with it was shit, id say i felt a little more euphoric then usual but nothing to right home about

Last edited:
I just noticed the CARE brand linctus has new packaging where you can peel the label off and there is another underneath with loads of info about codiene. Even about the morphine conversion and some people not having the enzyme.

List of side effects as well and i quote "Pin point puplis" lmao there is no point in warning your target audience.

Fairly new around here, just thought I would add a few things of my own.

Managed to get some Care linctus while I was away on holiday in a small town, no questions asked or warnings given! Now on the lookout for it back in Mancland but not hopeful, but will prob stick to online for time being anyway.

Preferring linctus to CWE for simple fact I get fed up with rotating pharmacies if my usage goes up. Absolute worst experience I had was in rather large chain that you might wear on your feet like shoes, about a year ago. I asked girl at checkout for pack of co-codamol and she was happy to give them to me, but then the bloke who works in there who had served me a couple of times before came running over and snatched the pack out of her hand and told her to step aside and then proceeded to question me and lecture me in front of the shocked looking girl and pour scorn on the fact that I had back pain a few weeks ago and now had another pain issue (which was in fact genuine at the time). And then sold them me anyway and told me I had to go and see my doctor or they would have their licence to sell such medicines taken off them. I now occasionally go in to pay for mints at the pharmacy desk and glare at him through my shades, maybe one day he will move out of the city, but that shop is off my list indefinitely :( He seems to work there all day 7 days a week or maybe just sits in the back waiting to see me on the CCTV so he can jump out again!

As for linctus, I actually much prefer the sugar free Care stuff, not sure why but the sugary stuff makes me feel a bit ill and it's not the taste. Don't think it's the sugar either as I think there's far more sugar in a big mars bar and I can eat them fine! I do like the taste, but I am weird, I actually enjoyed the taste of CWE water from day one, I swish it around and savour it like a vintage wine now, lol... Also I never really get any itching! But then I am one of the few people who seem to react really badly to and hate weed altogether, always have... I must have odd DNA!

Well, nice to meet some local folk, so to speak :) I might share some anecdotes now and then as it's not the sort of thing I can disclose in "real life" most of the time!

Last edited:
Last time i was in Lloyds some chav prick on crutches (blatent recovering addict) came in after me and when i asked the Pharmacist for some Co co's he says "Codeine thats part of the opiate class of medications, thats baaaad for you mate" the 2 pharmacists already questioned me over when i last bought them too. Not to mention i been refused them before in there. What a bell end

^^ Exact same thing has happened to me - I was in a delicate linctus negotiation when this random guy pipes up, saying "that's got paracetamol in it hasn't it? He could OD on that". Turned out he was waiting round for his methadone to be ready :|.

I would always go for sugar free linctus too, it is a lot less sickly. I worked out from the ingredients that there is an absolute fuckload of sugar in the normal one - probably more than a load of king size mars bars. Anyway the one sold in shops round here atm tends to be the one with the orange label, not care, which is always sugar free.

I had major issues buying just a pack of co-cos from an independent place the other day. Like a 15 minute counselling session about my imaginary pain and alt. treatments. It was weird because I've only been in that place once before months ago. Sometimes I do wonder if they share info with each other about 'regular customers'. If they do then it looks like 95% of places just aren't arsed and sell anyway.

Last edited:
Ah, recalculated, think I was getting confused between teaspoons (how they measure sugar in food, rather than in grams for some obviously sinister reason). I tend to use the sugared to top up CWEs or a lighter dose so try not to have more than 50ml at a time and not more than that in one day. I don't eat a huge amount of sugar laden foods otherwise but useful to know the contents. It's funny how you can go into a supermarket and buy 10 litres of whiskey and 2000 cigarettes or enough paracetomol to kill you, and nobody bats an eyelid but we all have to contend with the pharmanazis at times for our DOC.

I once went into big chain for some Nytol once, it was genuinely to help me sleep, I'd never bought from that pharmacy before or seen that pharmacist before, and was told I was in there every week buying the stuff and they could only sell it me one last time. If they do have pictures in the back I'm screwed as I might have a double round these parts! :( Lol.

I think they discuss blatant abusers to look out for at meetings or so i read on a phamracy forum ages ago. Yeah pharmacies are just as Anal about nytol as they are about pain killers it's pathetic. No one in there right mind would abuse nytol

I had to go do a run today in gloucester, i went in asda to get some paramol cos i felt like a good old 64 pill extraction. Anyway the lady at the till said since 2 weeks ago they are only going to stock packs of 12, i didnt ask why i just told her to get me co co's instead seen as though it was 3 quid for 12 pills fk sake. oh well i still managed to get enough

Hello !

Well I just thought I'd post in here again. I've been on codeine daily now for about 3-4 months. Totally sick of it, just been waiting for the right time. I actually started a taper the other week, dosing small 3 times a day (not enough to feel a thing) and I was finding is very easy, no WD's to speak of.

I have been to the hospital for suspected para OD though, and it was a real scare the last time I went. It is really not worth it this stuff. Im going to start a taper tomorrow or the next day and then get off for good :/ Going to replace with exercise and some other stuff.

I don't really like reading the stories of how bad wds are, I don't think it helps anyway further than just being prepared. So maybe i'll keep people posted?

Either way, all the best to everyone !~

Is it true that 600 mg of codeine = 3 times the amount of morphine you would get if your broke your arm at a hospital? thats what my mate said he read in a article a while back sound like bs to me

Well acording to most of the traditional opi conversion charts codeine/DHC is 10x less potent than morphine, so 600mg of codeine would be equivilent to 60mg morphine. Im not to sure how the supposed ceiling does of codeine and or the bioavailability of oral morphine would afect that calculation though...all i know is in hospitals round these parts you would be lucky to get the 30mg cocos of the docs for a broken arm :\

A standard morphine shot is 16mg here but tbh it'd have to be extraordinarily severe fracture(s) to get morphine.

its worth mentioning that these calculations only work for the UK though. Some other countries have a different outlook on things (and worse stats on actual opiate (mis)use).
fractures can also vary in pain caused - some are less likely to hurt than others, and it is always about pain management, not getting the patient high...

Well due to unforseen circumstances im out of luck on the codeine department, i cant get hold of my normal supply of sugar free lintus for the meen time. So ive bought a selection of kratom because i really need to stop this stuff. I had 2 bottles of sugar linctus ordered one of the places aint even sent it yet and the other place gave me sugar free lol WIN. Managed to get packs of co codomal the last 2 days from pharmacies to keep me going. fkn dreadful i got so used to getting shit loads of linctus each week and now im screwed

Well due to unforseen circumstances im out of luck on the codeine department, i cant get hold of my normal supply of sugar free lintus for the meen time. So ive bought a selection of kratom because i really need to stop this stuff. I had 2 bottles of sugar linctus ordered one of the places aint even sent it yet and the other place gave me sugar free lol WIN. Managed to get packs of co codomal the last 2 days from pharmacies to keep me going. fkn dreadful i got so used to getting shit loads of linctus each week and now im screwed

Probably the same unforeseen circumstances I am experiencing with the linctus :(

Slightly desperate just been in the not shoes place and been REFUSED nurofen plus - said I am in there every week wouldn't mind but aint been in that branch for a month had to walk away feeling about 1cm tall think I will complain!. Have never actually been refused. Before this is a worrying development.

Have a fuckload of kratom but Struggling can barely type on this fucking tablet: (

Yep well ive been refused loads of times if its any help. Thing is you will be able to go back again trust me

Yep well ive been refused loads of times if its any help. Thing is you will be able to go back again trust me

Well the being called a liar and treated like scum in front of other customers has really fucked my mental state.

Of course I went to pharmacy 5 mins away and got some no problem so what has this pharmanazi achieve other than make someone feel humiliated and shamed. Sigh.