• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

They were very nice at the hospital today and furnished me with a box of 30s without any quibbling. I was actually asked what I wanted as pain relief (I didn't say codeine=D) which was suprising.

Little to no point whilst taking methadone. They would get you through a day or two if you happened to miss your script but not worth skipping days for. They'd work okay if you did skip or miss your dose but only real difference you'd notice is that you'd be a lot itchier than usual and would start feeling ill a lot sooner than usual. Save 'em for emergencies or until you're off the 'done.

I guessed that was probably the case but you never know until you ask. My friend uses them for his back pain and says that just 2 or 3 of them work a treat at killing off the pain, got them off his mum who told him he could sell them which was quite funny as she is so straight and a real mumsy type of woman

Got a bottle of linctus and some promethazine for pain relief and a bit of drank tonight but as of tomorrow it's no more painkillers. Can't risk more than two days in a row atm.

It would be sick if you could get DHC syrup. Dyhydro juice 'recommended for codeine addicts' you cant hit a cough harder. Can you get Prometh from a pharmacy?

wow u can get prometh easy on the net, does it increase the buzz enough to justify buying it?

I been getting tooth ache recently, 600 mg of codeine doesn't do anything to it, ibuprofen, paracetamol or DHC. Despite all that out of desperation last night i was looking for cures on the net and found one about garlic, so i crushed a clove and rubbed some garlic on my gum and it did a better job of numbing the pain then all them pain killers. : -0 despite burning like a mofo. /random story

Garlic > opioid's

^

What you need is cloves. NOT cloves of garlic, which is what I reckon you've mixed that up with.

Known cure for tooth pain, and it works. If tasting slightly revolting.

^

What you need is cloves. NOT cloves of garlic, which is what I reckon you've mixed up.

Known cure for tooth pain, and it works. If tasting slightly
revolting.
this is 10% true. but the taste isnt worth it. HORRIBLE!

also, dark side, i think dhc syrup is avqilable otc for coughs

No way is it OTC - Codeine Linctus is the best you'll get OTC.

DHC syrup is prescription only, in theory (like a lot of stuff in the BNF).

i asked for some codeine in pharmacy a while ago. they gave me this bottle cough syrup.

haven't taken any tonight but just saying;

idk if they put anything in the syrup to make the codeine not get you high? the codeine 30mg phos tablets work. but when i take the same (100ish mg) dose in syrup the high just doesn't peak or take off.

they put like 5 or 6 other ingrediants in the codeine.

i guess its just tolerance and codeines hit-or-miss effects?

Sure it wasn't Pholcodeine?

Chemists that sell proper Codeine Linctus OTC are few and far between (and need to be cherished and respected)

nar it is not shitty Pholcodeine.

15mg codeine per 5ml. not sure of the brand i ripped the outer label off. Designed to do that. i could upload picture of ingrediants , there's heaps.

Do you mean you have to be lucky to get it OTC with the codeine? ha ha they were selling it like they new was gunna get high.

i asked for some codeine in pharmacy a while ago. they gave me this bottle cough syrup.

haven't taken any tonight but just saying;

idk if they put anything in the syrup to make the codeine not get you high? the codeine 30mg phos tablets work. but when i take the same (100ish mg) dose in syrup the high just doesn't peak or take off.

they put like 5 or 6 other ingrediants in the codeine.

i guess its just tolerance and codeines hit-or-miss effects?

Nah its probably the fact most of us just chug the entire contents down and then put some water in and shake it up to get every last drop out. 100 mg would do naff all to me

^^ Ditto - usually just wait till i'm out of the eyeline of the pharmacy. I did mix it with sprite, jolly ranchers and promethazine once, just for the (Houston) shits and giggles - was surprisingly effective. Got a proper nod on in the park and felt like a G=D

Yeh pain last night in my tooth, jesus christ never felt pain so excruciating in my life. Felt like something was trying to stab through my brain. Waited 2 hours at dentist and turns out my wisdom tooth had a massive cavity and nows its been ripped out. %) yay i will able to sleep again

Was hoping to get a script for co co's though, i think its a worthy enough reason.

Last edited:
Got a question, can you mix DHC and codeine together to create a better buzz, its really hard to find an answer on google

My GP was very generous recently and gave me a prescription for 100 30mg co-codamols. Atm im using them for legitimate pain purposes but may well have a few left over at the end for trying CWEs and all that. I've never been able to catch much of a buzz off codeine, and these dont do much for me except kill the pain and make me drowsy. Maybe codeine just wasnt meant to be on the cards as an abusable substance, for me.