Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC Discussion & Info Thread

you selling?

most party pill users in nz have used rc's

not yet lol./
just wondering as they could be a close effect to 4mmc buried in these. i reckon 4fma would be alright. not sure if they are cardiotoxic. glad more people are hearing about rcs.

I really enjoyed 5APB myself, it was really clear headed and mashy at the same time

have many people in nz tried rcs?

i have close encounters with 4mmc, mdpv, jwhxxx compounds methylone and butylone. until the analogue cathinone law came in anyways, just wondering if any one is interested in these
4fa
4fma
3fmc
3fa

sounds like one in this series could be promising.
mdai is still legal here thankgod. at least its something.

Why isn't ^ banned... I got an infraction for posting a fuckin press release which mentioned a web site... WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!

he's not advertising, he's asking if anyone is interested in the compounds

yeah i was just asking if anyone had experiences with any in particular. i dont want to break any forum rules. i dont think i have. correct me if so though. im new.

I didn't mind 4fa and 4fma.
You can smoke it like you do meth with good effects.
Try to get crystal stuff cause there was some real impure stuff going around with all this black oil shit in it, you could easily extract it out though.
Never tried 3fa or 3fmc has anyone else tried these?

cool glad to get a bit of info on these i would be more interested in the 4fma rather than thecathinone version 4fmc.really want to vape 4fma i wish it was more available,.i heard its quite popular in europe.

Wouldn't 4fmc have the same neurotoxic properties of brephedrone? I'm not sure, but that's the impression I got from the brephedone warning thread.

i guess it could on wiki brephedrone doesnt seem that bad well the write up that is. a novel antidepressant. i am assuming 4fmc is cardiotoxic but thats just assumption based on others similiar in structure.that cathinone ban really buggered up the rc community in more ways than one. now we are left with a huge bunch of totally random and unheard of chems. the one i recently saw that looks promising from exp reports and articles is camfetamine.opiod effects and a stim. im all for that. its analogue is on wiki.

What's the analogue on wiki? I looked up camfetamine but couldn't find a whole lot. Sounds interesting for sure but I'm nervous about RC's, there's just not the history of use there, so you really are being a guinea pig consuming them. As I've got older and less reckless I really worry about the all the shit that gets consumed these days.

What's the analogue on wiki? I looked up camfetamine but couldn't find a whole lot. Sounds interesting for sure but I'm nervous about RC's, there's just not the history of use there, so you really are being a guinea pig consuming them. As I've got older and less reckless I really worry about the all the shit that gets consumed these days.

sorry its an analouge of Fencamfamine a stim developed like most in the 60;s wiki has an interesting entry. from this come camfetamine which i believe is alot stronger. there isnt much on it but it will be hitting the rc market soon though. its prob going to be in uk quite soon i found one site pre selling orders for it. i think it will be a nice stim just hope its alot diff than mdpv. i think they might have a winner here.

Wouldn't 4fmc have the same neurotoxic properties of brephedrone? I'm not sure, but that's the impression I got from the brephedone warning thread.

I want to do some reading on this neurotoxicity of the halogenated amphetamines. I wonder what the mechanism is? In the textbook I just finished, they say that 6-hydroxydopamine covalently binds to the reuptake transporters, though I can't remember if that was a hypothesis or proven. Perhaps the para-halogen combined with the electrochemistry of the aliphatic chain points to a possible mechanism of the damage... though I wonder why p-chloroamphetamine is selective for serotonin neurons as opposed to dopaminergic neurons.

anyone have any experience with 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (MPPP)?

I am also looking for an answer on the MPPP... I received a sample today and I need to know something about it.

^ I've seen reports and talk of it elsewhere on BL... didn't sound that great from what I heard.

apparently MPPP has no euphoria and is pretty much a straight stim, sounds fairly boring really

Out of all the cathinones I have know, they have all been amazing to IV. Pentylone is my fav with its tiny duration (can get annoying but i has a very relaxed stim feel to it. Like coke lite and high doses give you that overwhelming IV coke buzz just no as intense.

I tried butylone and didnt like it til I did a high dose and fuck that was nice.The dose was far too high to go on a HR froum

Camfetamine is just a vendor name like the "benzofury." Had some recently although what I had could have been any random shit. Gave me palpitations vasoconstriction almost felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I'd had 1x 20mg dose and 40 min later had 40mg. Had mild euphoria and stimulation for about 1 1/2 hrs. Then just felt adverse effects described. I found a different sample and had slightly longer lasting euphoria and less cardiac stimulation with a similar dose. Needed some etizolam 4mg with the 1st. 6APB? I think most of this is probably a combo of RC's. AMT has very specific psychotropic effects. MPA takes about 1 hour to kick in orally and has high vasoconstrictive properties and MDAI gives a slightly warm slightly euphoric sensations with no stimulation. Individually these chems are interesting. Some of the RC sites state that 6APB may have MAOI effects. This is not stated in any literature re: 6APB that I've found. There may be 6APB or more likely 6APDB but it's hard to find and there are heaps of these dodgy combo type RC's labeled as 6APB, not that they are crap, far from it you just need to be very careful with dose and interactions ie beer.