Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC Discussion & Info Thread

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
Thought I'd make this thread to coincide with the LSD threads.

Please keep posts away from sourcing and ID'ing as it's impossible to ID caps and powders over the net. (ID's of DOx tabs is allowed, to make sure people know what they're taking. It's always bad to be hit with an unexpected DOx when you're after LSD)

I just got word of 'white tiles' in Adelaide that are DOI

Large thick squares of plain white board with no print

In the Greater Vic region there are:

DOB/DOI
2c-b/2c-i/2c-e
5-MeO-DMT

Good idea Re-distributed, we can take warning from the LSD thread and discuss them in further depth here. :)

DOx chemicals can be fun but you need to know what you are taking. Thinking you are taking LSD can lead to bad experiences involving duration and blood pressure.

Good idea, taking DO* thinking you're taking LSD is a pretty shitty experience, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Good work my man, i wasn't expecting you to get it up and running so fast. This thread is badly needed...

I will add to the greater Vic region for what I know has been circulating in the past 4 weeks:

5-Meo-DALT, 5-Meo-Dipt
DOC, DOM (crystal, not blotters)
2C-D, 2C-B(very small amounts), 2C-T-7
TMA-2, TMA-6
MDPV
AMT

I am hoping to sample 2C-P this year, I missed my chance last year and it's the only phen I want to try but haven't had the chance other than 2C-T-21 (which hasn't been available to the best of my knowledge)

Last edited:
^ Oh man does that make me miss using RCs.

So both DOC and DOM were crystal? That's interesting...

Yeah quite the interesting thread.

Most tryptamines and even phenethylamines have very little value to me, 2cb and 2ci have been the only magical ones of the ones i've tried. those being b/d/e/i/t2

^ You didn't like 2C-E? May I ask why, I thought the open-eye hallucinations were amazing on it. If I remember correctly I used 10 mg at first, had one or two trips at up to 40mg of the stuff.

well im not a fan of lsd, and it wasn't - bad - perse, but just, not euphoric and wonderful like the others. I didn't really have any mind blowing visuals on it really, i even tried alot of n20 whilst on it.. i tripped for a good 20hrs all up redosed and all... Watched the power of one intently and that was a very emotional experience, but other than that - wouldn't call it a favourite.

^ Oh man does that make me miss using RCs.

So both DOC and DOM were crystal? That's interesting...

I see RC's in pure form more commonly than any other form. I would have to say 99% of the time

I very rarely see them laid onto tabs or cut down

*I AM NOT IN POSESSION OF ANY RC's :D

^ Lucky you, I've only ever seen the adulterated stuff... wait actually I think 2C-E was pure when I got it, been a while and memory has faded.

* OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT IN POSSESSION OF ANY RCS EITHER

well im not a fan of lsd, and it wasn't - bad - perse, but just, not euphoric and wonderful like the others. I didn't really have any mind blowing visuals on it really, i even tried alot of n20 whilst on it.. i tripped for a good 20hrs all up redosed and all... Watched the power of one intently and that was a very emotional experience, but other than that - wouldn't call it a favourite.

Ah OK, good to hear your opinion on it. I never tried re-dosing to extend the trip but I've heard some crazy stories from those who have!

I hear both DiPT and 4-Acetoxy-DiPT are around in Melb

DiPT is said to have some full on aural hallucinations and hardly effects visuals. Very interesting...

Visuals from psychs could be considered schizophrenic like effects, could they not?

I've had some insane auditory shit go down while on large doses of psychs, the best of which was TOO MUCHmg 2C-I and I was all like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK YEAH! ;)

Was mangled, lying in my mates backyard in the pissing rain and cars that were on a street some 400m away sounded as if they were driving directly over me. It sounded like a DJ had put the car sounds through a synth and tweaked them for maximum effect. In fact, I swore it was a recording for over an hour :)

I'm sure a lot of people would freak right out from that but I quite enjoyed it

Most other psychs, even medium doses of phens mixed with LSD haven't produced such strong auditory hallucinations for me

DiPT may have value to neurologists because of it's complex auditory effects

Each to their own

I meant more for the fact that it DiPT is almost solely auditory based...

I can handle hearing things if I'm also seeing things. Hearing things with no visuals to accompany would send me mad(er)...

And too much 2c-I is never enough :D

One thing I did hear about on the weekend was 4-Fluroamphetamine but the claim could not be backed up

I tried 4-Fluromethamphetamine in Vancouver a few years back and I much prefer meth/coke over the high it gave but some friends rated it very highly

I meant more for the fact that it DiPT is almost solely auditory based...

I can handle hearing things if I'm also seeing things. Hearing things with no visuals to accompany would send me mad(er)...

And too much 2c-I is never enough :D

Imagine having nangs on DiPT hahaha

Too much 2C-I is exactly that!

It was a bitch to dose for me. Sometimes 20mg was more than enough but other times it barely effected me!

I had a few goes above 35mg when I had a large amount of it some years back and it was 50mg that gave me the real full on auditory distortions. It is more than sufficient at doses of 10-25mg and most people are quite happy around the 14-16mg dosage range

I have seen some hectic reactions to it and ask people to fully respect it

Fuck that! Nangs would blow you out too space....

I've had 30mg 2C-I a couple of times. It's my 2nd D.O.C... I'd love to try higher with it...

'Fluroamphetamine' sounds like something cooked up for ravers :p

I was going to get some fluroamphetamine in Brisbane a little while back but I didn't have any money.

2C-I was one of my D.O.C's but I soon got over it. A lot of 2C's just don't feel very nice on the body and the more you use them the more you notice it

Give me mescaline any day over a synthetic phen!

I think i'll give the fluroamphetamine a miss. I'm not in the market for any new stims

The ravers have enough drugs cooked up for them as it is ;)