RC Discussion & Info Thread

100mg of 5APB
NSFW:
fury5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
epic file size is epic^^
you mind putting that in a spoiler or something?" christ
8.gif

the 6-apb is supposedly better, idk.. to be honest it lacking alot in the euphoria department if you ask me.. gimme a couple proper munt pellets not this apb shit

Quite a bss has started up about MXE, sounds like a decent K analogue with similar effects and i believe because of the scheduling of K, analogues of it get through customs.

I just ordered some from a over seas vendor. Should be here next week :)

^ It's S8, so MXE would be considered S8 as well. I have no idea why all this MXE is getting through, maybe Customs just doesn't care anymore.

ETA: Of course, that is under the federal analogue laws; each state has their own and I believe Victoria still doesn't have analogue legislation similar to what other states have. Importing it would still be a crime under federal law though.

WARNING

I've heard that a certain RC vendor is supplying, and may have been sending out free samples of, the following chemical: 4-Bromomethcathinone (4-BMC or brephedrone)

Please read this thread carefully. There is a chance it could be highly neurotoxic so in my opinion if anyone gets some they should NOT CONSUME!

^ no need, the vendor in question (as far as I know) is not mislabelling it or trying to pass it off as other chems, quite the opposite in fact. It may be a bit of a concern if this stuff is making its way into "bath salt" blends though -_-

Yeah 4-BMC looks nasty, months of after effects from a single dose. Who knows what that is doing to your brain to cause that.

Good work belarki. This is why people should do research before taking research chemicals.

I think the company in question should be blacklisted, there was another one stocking it as well but they took the product down as soon as they received emails concerning brephedrone.

I'm concerned it may be re-labled or thrown into 'bathsalts' as well... it's nasty sounding shit

^ no need for discussion as to whether certain chems are getting past customs. We've already mentioned in the mxe thread that it is covered by the analogue act & hence a prohibited import.

I agree rm2x, certainly some danger here if vendors end up with keys of the stuff they can't sell off under its own name and make up some "legal high" crap with undisclosed ingredients containing it :/ If only we had gcms results for some of those products like we did for the neorganics range? I might have to talk to p_d to see just how he wrangled those tests back in the day?

have many people in nz tried rcs?

i have close encounters with 4mmc, mdpv, jwhxxx compounds methylone and butylone. until the analogue cathinone law came in anyways, just wondering if any one is interested in these
4fa
4fma
3fmc
3fa

sounds like one in this series could be promising.
mdai is still legal here thankgod. at least its something.

I had what I believe was methylone last night. It was sold as 'MDMA caps', but due to the effects I doubt it was MDMA. The powder was a slightly yellow white, with small crystals.

The effects did have quite a few similiarities with MDMA ie. eye wobbles, enlarged pupils, jaw clenching. I also got a 'munted' feel but not as strong as MDMA gives. a more dirty messed up feeling. It was quite empathetic, and I spent alot of time chatting to randoms. It is also gave a more lucid high than MDMA, I find often on MDMA I get a bit scatty in conversations, not so much with this. It lacked alot of the amphetamine type qualities of MDMA, now where near the same desire to dance or energy lift. Duration isn't as long either.

One bad thing about it was the ridiculous amount I sweated on it. It was hot in the club, but the amount I sweated got me worried for a bit, as it was really excessive. died down when I went outside though.

As a substitute to MDMA it isn't bad compared to other things. Shits all over BZP and MDPV. I would put it on par with mephedrone. less fiendish, longer duration, but not as good to dance on nor does it make you as excited.

Comedown is better than MDMA, but methylone has a worse come down than meph.

sounds exactly like methylone and with the current way things are concerning mdma it would make sense being methylone. but with the amount of rcs out there is a chance it could be anything. there are sooo many cathinones.