• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC Discussion & Info Thread

Abusive posts unapproved. Please keep things on topic. As has already been noted we can only speculate without either reagent or lab test results.

so you just deleted everything?

its not like i was wrong, you just don't get clean white powder mdma in aus, its rarer than hens teeth.

what is wrong with speculation anyway? once its been established thats all any of us can do without test kits.

it only serves to narrow the possibilities down in the end.

its not like i was wrong, you just don't get clean white powder mdma in aus, its rarer than hens teeth.

what is wrong with speculation anyway? once its been established thats all any of us can do without test kits.

He can do what he likes, he's the mod.

It used to be really common, more so pure white mda powder though

Check out page 3 on this link

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=524054&page=3

These are photo's of my MDMA powder and test results that I have been getting for the last 8 months. Have been a player for 15+ years so know what's what.

fair go

do you think it'd be safe to say if your "molly" is crystalline, like caster sugar then its probably methylone..or sugar?

Nope definitely not. I have had the forementioned RC as well as many others and experience is clearly different. Like I said in my post the experience is that of MDMA something which I hadn't felt since 2006.....I've been around for a long time and have had the chance to experience some of the best pills and molly both powder and crystal this country has had in the the last 20 years.
I truely believe that none of the RC are comparable to MDMA. Call me a purist if you will but I can't be bothered wasting my time or cash on this shit.
Once again it all comes down to who you know. It's there but extremely difficult to find as most circles are pretty tight.

I actually haven't got the caps yet, friends have reported that the substance is white, so for all I know it could be powder or crystals.

probably mdpv maybe mephedrone or methylone if your lucky:p

Ive never seen an mdma cap that was over 1/2 full and its always been off-white/brown even in canada/europe.

^ I hope not I fucking hate mdpv. will be seriously disappointed if it is.

There's a vendor stocking pills that contain 400mg of 3,4DMMC mixed with 10mg of MDPV.
From all accounts they're really quite nice.

myself and another bluelighter will be getting the chance to try some 5APB in the new few weeks, will take some pictures of it and throw them in here, as well as some pics of white mdpv and beige mdpv :)

Oh, I'll get some pics of some buphedrone too

maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
You're growing input to this website is extremely valuable and informative. Please keep it up 8)

will do:D

buphedrone is like decaf coffee, its got all the taste but does nothing

i assume rm2x got it as a sample though, jus sayin, it aint worth buying.

will do:D

buphedrone is like decaf coffee, its got all the taste but does nothing

i assume rm2x got it as a sample though, jus sayin, it aint worth buying.

possibly 200mg of it, care to elaborate on why it's crap? never tried it myself, what was the purity from the vendor you got it from?

what doses did you try?

I have heard differing opinions of it, some people have said it's crap, some said it's milder but good. I am assuming the ones that got nothing from it probably got bunk/caffeine

i got it from the now defunct xxx(im allowed to say that right?)

i had a gram i think, finished it that day..
clean white crystalline
it was definitely buphedrone, had a very distinct taste..tastes like cathinones.

you only get a buzz for so long as you can taste it..ie: placebo

Idk i used it on its own so maybe it mixes good with other stuff, people seem to have gotten nice effects from mixing it and ethcathinone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had what I believe was methylone last night. It was sold as 'MDMA caps', but due to the effects I doubt it was MDMA. The powder was a slightly yellow white, with small crystals.

The effects did have quite a few similiarities with MDMA ie. eye wobbles, enlarged pupils, jaw clenching. I also got a 'munted' feel but not as strong as MDMA gives. a more dirty messed up feeling. It was quite empathetic, and I spent alot of time chatting to randoms. It is also gave a more lucid high than MDMA, I find often on MDMA I get a bit scatty in conversations, not so much with this. It lacked alot of the amphetamine type qualities of MDMA, now where near the same desire to dance or energy lift. Duration isn't as long either.

One bad thing about it was the ridiculous amount I sweated on it. It was hot in the club, but the amount I sweated got me worried for a bit, as it was really excessive. died down when I went outside though.

As a substitute to MDMA it isn't bad compared to other things. Shits all over BZP and MDPV. I would put it on par with mephedrone. less fiendish, longer duration, but not as good to dance on nor does it make you as excited.

Comedown is better than MDMA, but methylone has a worse come down than meph.