Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

I very secretly like that show too, and I can't for the life of me figure out why....

I'm pretty sure Mountain Dew and MTV got a team of psychologists together in order to design programming that people inexplicably cannot get enough of.

^
LOL

I'm no prude, but Basic Instinct has some of the most gratuitous sex scenes I've ever seen. I'm surprised they didn't get NC-17 rating.

^Really? I don't remember it being anymore gratuitous than a lot of the other films of the era, aside from the infamous leg cross thing. It's been awhile since I've seen it though...

They seemed more intense than most and more revealing.

Did the sale of ice picks go up at all after that movie? Does anyone use one of those? Psychos and people who don't know what an ice cube tray is?

Other random thoughts:

The British version of Death at a Funeral was funny. I don't like how only the American version is on TV. I believe the same small person? was used in both movies. I think he's on Game of Thrones.

If your TV is flashing black screens constantly, does anyone know what's wrong with it? Aside from it being broken and needing a new TV.

Last edited:
-Sex scene in the movie 300 rise of an empire are the finest between all other movies.
-I think they should continue star gate eve. The latest series (universe), I lived all the ancient devices found in the last series.

The only time I have seen an ice pick used I had just met and complimented a gangster's mole, and within 2 hours I witnessed her boyfriend attacking a kilo block of Bolivia's finest in a back room of a Melbourne club.

What are the odds of Matthew McConaughey winning both an oscar and an emmy in the same year? I guess it depends on whether the Emmy powers that be see it as a yearly contestable award or a recognition of a career.

Every time a new waitress comes to work that happens to be attractive and young the same comment is always made, "That's what I love about these high school girls. I get older; they stay the same age."

It's so true too

Edit:
Going to watch Riding in Cars with Boys. The storyline takes place in my town albeit a few decades back. Also, some of the movie was shot here.

Double post!

This question is only if you're familiar with these two movies. Which movie did you like better: Threat Level Midnight or Lethal Weapon 5?

That little girl, Agnes, in the Despicable Me movies has got to be one of the cutest animated kids ever created

imo, yes.

large.gif

^
I concur.

-----

Oh :( :( The monsters are being mean to the little green monster at the beginning of Monsters University. Poor little guy