Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Picked up Blu-ray copies of Phantom Thread, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Hangover for cheap at Half Price Books the other day when I was in the city. Really glad to add the first to my collection (have almost all the good P.T. Anderson flicks now).

God I love thrifting for movies. Easily my favorite shopping activity :)

Picked up Blu-ray copies of Phantom Thread, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Hangover for cheap at Half Price Books the other day when I was in the city. Really glad to add the first to my collection (have almost all the good P.T. Anderson flicks now).

God I love thrifting for movies. Easily my favorite shopping activity :)

seen any Hulu contemporany mature oriented films/series lately? i wanna see "Come True" is a bit of a ripoff from "The City" by Clive Barker here and there but that's what I look for if I am to see something "horror".. mind is a sand without gift.

also bob from 2021, had a sour soundtrack with a semi-cursive exposition of memories as rain and wind.

it was done by same crew who did it for john wick

I posted a bunch of clips from old horror movies and black comedy sketch shows on tiktok - user dagin632. Check em out if you want to see something different. Here's one from "The Sinful Dwarf" - A Danish film from The 70s about a White Slavery Ring owned by an old washed up Broadway.

Last edited:
Here's another one.

All the clips I posted on tiktok under username dagin632 (synoptic coptic) are free to download and share. Feel free to reuse them for your own purposes and copy them as you will.

Last edited:
^I personally can't wait to see it. I hope it continues to follow the novel faithfully like the first part did.

Still not a big fan of Zendaya playing Chani but that's whatever.

Christopher Walken as Emperor Shaddam IV is an interesting choice.

Got the hbo max now. Been enjoying the animated movies (not anime) as they allow for more creative choices. Imo hbo max beats netflix day n nite. Gonna watch the first Sherlock movie tonight as my medicine time is at noon on weekends.

^I personally can't wait to see it. I hope it continues to follow the novel faithfully like the first part did.

Still not a big fan of Zendaya playing Chani but that's whatever.

Christopher Walken as Emperor Shaddam IV is an interesting choice.

Some have Dune

others Vicenzo Natalli