Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Planning to watch the rest of Last Shift then the remake of it Malum later tonight.

Anyone seen these two?

a look into the last 30 films I've added to my library, to watch sooner or (much) later. You could say I'm on a kung fu kick (no pun intended):

LxkdX4o.png

sroUnGC.png

Last edited:
I liked it too. The first one not so much.

The Goth chick was great in it and the guy that the Sheriff was always bothering that set up those " barking dogs " when someone knocked was hilarious.
My BFF and I still use 'Peggy' as a 'Karen' from that movie.
*flicks name tag*
"Well Peggy, if you could tell the bitch behind the counter to do her GD job" 🤣🤣
Kim is the goth chick, that's my name too ❤️

Man, going back through this thread... I used to be pretentious as fuck.

I still am, but I used to be too.

I also used to be a lot more obnoxious about it.
I'm going to carry-on the semi-pretentious, fuckery because I hope to watch some more of these when ive time.😉

Last edited:

I was navigating the serial list last nite, after all I stall at a korean show ( Black Knight ) which until this moment feels like a paint without frame and I'd like to take it home.

Not before that I saw poster of Walking Dead without "the" abbreviation [ Dead City ] and I felt a chest pressure < cringe > at 9m right after Maguire wants to roll over Negan. What this free armchair become? No one wants to sit on. I remember first season up 4. But then probably even changed storywritter meanwhile.

I was navigating the serial list last nite, after all I stall at a korean show ( Black Knight ) which until this moment feels like a paint without frame and I'd like to take it home.

Not before that I saw poster of Walking Dead without "the" abbreviation [ Dead City ] and I felt a chest pressure < cringe > at 9m right after Maguire wants to roll over Negan. What this free armchair become? No one wants to sit on. I remember first season up 4. But then probably even changed storywritter meanwhile.