Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Damn. I decided I’d like to rewatch 28 Days Later tonight. So I looked on Amazon and it’s unavailable. In fact it’s not available on any service that I can find currently… and the blu ray copies are going for ~$50 used on eBay, even more if they’re new. Jesus what the hell happened?

Guess I’ll splurge the $50 and ensure I have a copy before this film disappears into the void like so many others already have.

I was looking into it and Alex Garland wrote the screenplay, as well as the screenplay for Dredd (2012) which he supposedly shadow directed. That dude is one talented writer I tell you what.

I also picked up a German blu ray copy of Solaris (2002) recently. Don’t have a region free player yet but plan on getting one soon as I keep finding blu rays that were only released in region B for whatever reason (i.e. The Handmaiden) or that are cheaper from region B.

The 2002 version of Solaris is one of my favorite films lately. I’ve rewatched it a good eight times at least this past month. It was a box office flop, horrible IMDB reviews, and never a U.S. blu ray release… but I think it’s gold. The Cliff Martinez soundtrack is especially fantastic and the film is less focused on dialogue or plot than it is on creating a visual experience. I guess you either love it or you hate it.

4020628711955.jpg

A rarity in Lovecraft series.

unlike all abomination out there that involves creatures.

i like the other side of Lovecraft not the gore one.

Damn. I decided I’d like to rewatch 28 Days Later tonight. So I looked on Amazon and it’s unavailable. In fact it’s not available on any service that I can find currently… and the blu ray copies are going for ~$50 used on eBay, even more if they’re new. Jesus what the hell happened?

Guess I’ll splurge the $50 and ensure I have a copy before this film disappears into the void like so many others already have.

I was looking into it and Alex Garland wrote the screenplay, as well as the screenplay for Dredd (2012) which he supposedly shadow; directed. That dude is one talented writer I tell you what.
Don't they have a place around you that sells used dvd's and Blu rays?

I pay 3 to 7 dollars per bluray usually and 2 to 5 dollars for dvds: for most.

Last edited:
they mimic some small wire like action that they sometimes refuse to even have a connection.

so is about life thats all i can say, daily struggles of how people avoid to go in face of train and their happy with a simple job that puts a bread on table and essentials survival tools to adapt to stress such as gym or lying yourself by buying tons shit of magnesium or other minerals.

for what is i feel like is a money run and buyers must be the one who made head to head the film itself

USA city structure for me very least has no spiritual energy levels such Germany, Finland Poland or even Spain.

is a weight for me to put into words this disaster of insult to improvised directors, to viewers who look for an escape. Is a headache that begs for a pill who isnt yet invented to say in one word

I was looking into it and Alex Garland wrote the screenplay, as well as the screenplay for Dredd (2012) which he supposedly shadow directed. That dude is one talented writer I tell you what.

That’s very strange. Danny Boyle is a pretty famous director and that’s not exactly an obscure film. It’s undoubtedly on some torrent site though, if you’re able to find shoe-string budget films over 40 years old from soviet bumfuckistan, I guarantee you that “28 Days Later” is available somewhere lol

That’s very strange. Danny Boyle is a pretty famous director and that’s not exactly an obscure film. It’s undoubtedly on some torrent site though, if you’re able to find shoe-string budget films over 40 years old from soviet bumfuckistan, I guarantee you that “28 Days Later” is available somewhere lol
It is currently available on Amazon again... for what it's worth :cool:

Oh well, I bought myself a used blu ray copy so I don’t have to worry about Amazon losing rights again.

I always try to get the highest resolution available (yes I know that film was shot on a hand held video camera) so I wanted a blu ray and I kinda obsess about disc/case visual condition too so it did run me a lot of cash. I’m happy though and that’s what matters.

I’ve added quite a few 4K UHD discs recently to my shelf. A lot of movies haven’t/never will receive the 4K treatment and it’s a shame. Some never even got a blu ray release so I still buy dvd from time to time.

Oh well, I bought myself a used blu ray copy so I don’t have to worry about Amazon losing rights again.

I always try to get the highest resolution available (yes I know that film was shot on a hand held video camera) so I wanted a blu ray and I kinda obsess about disc/case visual condition too so it did run me a lot of cash. I’m happy though and that’s what matters.

I’ve added quite a few 4K UHD discs recently to my shelf. A lot of movies haven’t/never will receive the 4K treatment and it’s a shame. Some never even got a blu ray release so I still buy dvd from time to time.
It really sucks that they hardly ever make blurays or any other format anymore. I like to have a copy of my favorite movies, especially the ones I enjoy watching over and over.

Maybe it's already been discussed, but am I the only one who stops watching an otherwise good movie/series because they can't stand this one particular (not even main) character?

Maybe it's already been discussed, but am I the only one who stops watching an otherwise good movie/series because they can't stand this one particular (not even main) character?
I've done this before. Hated the wife in Breaking Bad, quit watching it.