• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random questions thread - shit you wonder about

Status
Not open for further replies.
-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
That's why I smoke the quartz cigarette. No giant blackened bowls here. And no nappy ol' tobacco mixed in with it either.

lmfao ;)<3

TOBACCO CANT BE NAPPY!!!! lol.

some words are too specific to make into other meanings. nasty would work there, nappy dont. tobacco aint coarse, tangled, frizzy, or hard to brush. lol.

^LOL, word, i wasnt bein a dick, just laughin cuz when you said nappy tobacco a image of a lil 7 year old black kid with a unbrushed frizzed the fuck out afro comes to mind.

not to disagree, because I don't think you can use nappy the way red haze did, but Shag tobacco kinda looks nappy.

tobbacco-small.jpg

lacey k said:
And YALL are soooo efficient at smokin weed, that you mix tobacco with it, cuz weed is "too harsh" and tobacco smoothes it out! boo hoo. if you wanna talk bout efficiency, how bout we start with smoking only weed instead of adding shit to it to make it take longer. :p

I dont mix tobacco with my weed.

Every day for the past week I have thought of a question for this thread, but by the time I get to my computer I forget it :X

Does anybody have a rational explanation for why shit costs $1.99 instead of $2.00?

its marketing people see it as costing less. i read that shit a long time ago. even if its pretty much the same thing, someone is gonna buy something that costs 1.29 over somethin that costs 1.30. its just to fuck with your head and sell more.

The 9/10 thing after the gas prices has always really bothered me. I assume its for the same reason? But everyone needs to buy gas, if every gas station just agreed to round to the nearest cent...but no, that would make too much sense.

atlas said:
Does anybody have a rational explanation for why shit costs $1.99 instead of $2.00?

i used to think that too but then when mcdonalds changed it from the 99c menu to the dollar menu i got pissed cause now a double cheese burger costs 1.06 instead of 1.05 (much more convienent).. :X

that was never convienent for me. Our sales tax was a panny more than yours.

it's psychological, people see the 1 infron and think it's much cheaper (even though by only a penny).

we pay 14% tax (7% gst, 7%pst) was never convenient for us.

lacey k said:
^LOL, word, i wasnt bein a dick, just laughin cuz when you said nappy tobacco a image of a lil 7 year old black kid with a unbrushed frizzed the fuck out afro comes to mind.

You just made me LOL

Why is it that American music award shows such as the Grammies seem to often honor crappy commercial music, whereas The Oscars and Golden Globes tend to give awards to more critically acclaimed movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.