• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Pure DMT...what now?

I've found The Machine the best way to smoke it, so the answer to that question is yes :D

entirely. no need to reinvent the wheel. 50/50 DMT/dried caapi vine shavings, the older the caapi, the better, infused w/a bit of ethanol, let dry, maybe add a tad of blue lotus flower for coloration of the mix, load into bowl of a common waterpipe aka bong, aka cone, inhale...c u in hyperspace. rue is def more toxic than caapi, i'll dig up source.

strange, familiar, definitely not a drug - Teacher, Healer, Revealer, Spiritual Evolution and Technology tool, IMNSHO the basis for enabling critical modalities such as FTL travel (aka local access to nonlocal info) required for true deep outer space exploration and extradimensional / coinhabitant entity communication.

Nanobrain; I really enjoy reading your DMT posts...they produce many lolz and exponentially more profound insights into my own insights on the whole DMT experience alone..as in while being sober...I just found this thread on Google looking for a way to make that "machine" (a fucking bottle with a carb in it and some "brillo" lmfao...I'm sure it'd sure seem like some complex shit after you took a fat fucking rip of DMT (with the bottle completely filled with that beautiful mothball smoke of course)... "required for true deep outer space exploration and extradimensional / coinhabitant entity communication" <<<that fucking blew me away...and the fact that I completely understood what you were talking about right away...god damn I'm such a space nerd.

Hi all, sorry to barge in on the thread, but I also had a question (seems appropriate to post it here).

I've just got some pure DMT as well (2g for me, yay!), and I couldn't work ot the best way to smoke it.

Anyway, finally I decided on this little device:
http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/product_303_glasslittledevil.php

think it'll work?
Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to fill the middle chamber with water or not.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Do you have a little glass pot pipe? They work fabulously, really. You just place a small piece of lettuce leaf in the bowl (perhaps poke some tiny holes in the lettuce if it's plugging the bowl too much), and a couple healthy scoops o' DMT (perhaps on a bit of crumbled bud as well, if that's your fancy?).

Smoke by holding the flame carefully above the bowl and inhaling, but not directly torching the crystal - this will efficiently vaporize & administer almost all of the DMT. Proceed to trip out! 8o ;)

glass-pipe.jpg

FTW!