View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Pure DMT...what now?

TheTom

Greenlighter
I have a gram of pure DMT crystals that I was given.

What needs to be done with it before it can be used? The guy i got it from said it needed to have something added to it before it can be smoked.

Any advice would be great. Also, is "The Machine" the best way to smoke it?

Cheers

You shouldn't need to do anything to it to be able to smoke it.

There's a lot of rhyme and reason to DMT smoking, but really you can just throw two screens into a tobacco/marijuana pipe, place the material on top, apply a direct flame (the butane lighters seem to work best) and inhale.

if you smoke it out of a glass pipe have someone to take the pipe from you, or if you wish to do it solo in a house or something attach a string to the celing and the other end to the pipe if to keep it off the floor/burning you if you have hard wood or tile floring that would break a pipe if you dropped it...

dont let the flame come into contact with the DMT, just enough to get it vaporizing....

a gram eh?

split your pile into 20 parts.

take one of them and load it into a pipe but make sure theres something for it to melt onto so it dont fall in.

take a fat ass rip, SLOWLY.
n dont cough! >:O

do it again.
trip a lil, take a quick quick breath. woah now, yes, yes you are indeed tripping now.

remember that little pipe you had?

HIT it again!
hold it in you know the drill...

hell, go for one more after that and lay back. dont forget to close your eyes. actually, just CLOSE YOUR EYES please, do it for the poor little starving fractal mandalas.

accept what comes, question it, explore.

Donations for the poor fractal mandalas. Pass the hat around.

lol, yeah ur right

I'll rephrase it. Give me money to buy dmt!

Poor kids need drugs too!

Get some passionflower herb or any herb will do...

Layer the dmt in between the herb in a bong and take it all in one hit...(you might want to start small, say 20-30mg) and then hold it in as long as you can.

Julian.

^dont forget to add shaved b. caapi 40% vine / dried leaf by weight, that's really the only herb you need to smoke the Demontea proper - i reckon this is what your guy meant - and you smoke it out of a bong like uncle J.Folias says, no need for harshed out lungs...ahh, well, they say there's no time like the present, mwahhahhah!

Isn't passionflower a mild maoi? IDK if its the best herb to mix with dmt in that case. Unless of course, that's what ur looking for.

^i think that's the intention. i've read about smoking an MAOI with dmt, so the experience last longer and is easier to integrate. However i have no personal experience with this.

b. caapi is a mighty potent MAOI when pyrolyzed, crossing the BBB instantly and active in the microgram range. when caapi is used as the secondary primary active in DMT smoking blends, the result is nothing short of a smokable ayahuasca - the medicinal and curative propertieas are manifest, the experience is more lucid, easier to integrate, much more psychedelic, longer and significantly deeper than smoking DMT on its own.

1 bowl loosely filled with a 50/45/5 by weight DMT/caapi/carrier blend and smoked out of a bong induces an out of body ++++ transformational experience without fail in each and every case, well over 300 cases so far.

please be aware that in high dose sessions (1 ~300mg bowl is roughly 150mg DMT) the hyperdimensional pilot is likely to stop breathing about 3-4 minutes into the experience. while the ANS will kick in respiration, the administering guide is advised to remind the volunteer to breathe in a calm, clear, gentle voice. apriori acceptance of whatever the experience may bring must be a given, as subjectively, the high dose experience feels equipotent to about 20,000 mikes of LSD, as such any attempt to fight or deny the experience is not an option and may turn disastrous without proper preparation on both the guides and the participants end.

be well, travel safe, BOM!

MAOIs greatly enhance DMT and make it useful. In fact, if you are doing pure plant methods (i.e. Ayahuasca) it is mandatory to get a real experience.

However in pure form, I dont think it is as important. Not sure though. You should probably go for it though.

However nothing wrong with mixing an MAOI and DMT, its natures way basically.

maybe he meant you should try sprinkling DMT onto your weed...then spraying it lightly with butane so the DMT turns into solution soaking the weed, before the (shortly) liquid Butane evaporates...that's the only way I smoke laced weed...otherwise you have to smoke up really carefully...and I love to just blaze a bowl lol

Freebasing with tinfoil or a glass freebase pipe works wonderfully because the flame doesnt touch your dimetry at all (its destroyed apon contact with fire.) Hold your flame under the pipe (or foil) and slowly light the bottom while slowly rotating the pipe. The powerder turns into liquid, then youll see the vapors form. From there you start to enhale LIGHTLY (you dont want molten dmt in your mouth) hold it in as long as you can and enjoy!

Could some one clarify for me the different forms DMT comes in and the way each would be used? Ex DMT Hcl is best used as snorted an IV'ed.

ODB, afaik dmt hcl is a very unstable compound. DMT fumarate is the better salt option.

Beyond that, you're right salts are best for every method other than smoking, which is best as a freebase.

I have been trying to get more technical info regarding why the different forms are used the way that they are. Any help?

Could some one clarify for me the different forms DMT comes in and the way each would be used? Ex DMT Hcl is best used as snorted an IV'ed.

Not many DMT salts exist as powder. DMT HCL is a sticky toffee like substance - it can't exist in the powder form. Fumarate supposedly does but it's difficult to find fumaric acid. DMT phosphate (mix 72mg of DMT with 1 pint of coca-cola) is the least nauseating when taken orally but can still cause some nausea.

Ok one more thing, when doing an extract are you pulling the freebase?