• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Pure DMT...what now?

R you serious? If so what do you mean?

I believe he means, get caapi vine, and make little shavings with that and smoke them with the dmt, out of a bong, and then enjoy outspace. Syrian rue is seriously nasty to me as well.

Haha, people make deems smoking so complicated. You can even just cram a bit of chore-boy into the bowl of a weed pipe if you're desperate, just anything that will catch the oil as it vaporizes. :)

Or use a crack stem, just don't get caught with it!

I know that is what he meant. But I wanted to know what was harmful about them. I have no problem taking them and was curious what made em so bad?

I know that is what he meant. But I wanted to know what was harmful about them. I have no problem taking them and was curious what made em so bad?

I think he's joking, I don't think harmala alkaloids are harmful aside what harm comes from using an MAOI itself (food/medicine contradictions)

But yeah smoking b. caapi sounds best if you ask me since its also an MAOI (often used in ayahuasca) personally if I couldn't vaporize the DMT (I'd use a lightbulb) I'd use b. caapi and weed with some DMT on it. It will be many years before I am able to try DMT lol.

nano-should one adhere to the dietary recommendations posted above when smoking a blend containing caapi as the maoi?

So, Methadone and Clonazepam do not contraindicate with MAOIs, is this correct?

What about the caffeine issue? Do I need to completely abstain from caffeine? Or can I still use it, maybe somewhat sparingly, but definitely not the day of the experience?

Also, how many days/weeks before and after ingesting an MAOI (lets say moclobemide)? Due to moclobemide being a reversible MAOI, does that make it somewhat safer?

Also, is moclobemide easy to obtain? I believe it's prescription only...right?

^I've been more lax on dietary restrictions than I should have been while using moclobemide, and I'm still here -- but its really advisable to follow all the recommended restrictions. Every body is different, so what may be fine for me could potentially kill you. And moclobemide is around, it can be found through various avenues that people find things: the shady back alleys of the internet and whatnot.

try using a volcano or some other vaporizer. you get much more out of your crystal without a direct flame contant, and it is absurdly effective

I think, and I don't have any source for this, that the toxicity of syrian rue seeds is much higher than for caapi, i think its one of the big reasons its never recommended to go above 3 or 4 grams of the seeds

I actually can't find anything about that so maybe just disregard what I said, I don't remember where I heard that.

use a straight glass pipe (crack pipe) dont pack much, .1 -.3 - i wouldnt go near .3 personally.

smoke it like crack

hold it in.

you shouldnt even remember exhaling if you got real dmt and smoke it right.

I made a pipe from a small pill bottle and a syringe. Just take the plunger from the syringe and stick it through the cap of the bottle. I used a cap from a soda bottle. Made the hole in the syringe a bit larger with scissors. And wow! Worked a lot better for me than the bong-sans-water.

the easiest way to smoke DMT is just to use a standard tabacco and/or marjuana pipe and apply the flame in such a way that when you take a slow drawl inhale the flame just melts the actual crystals but does not come in contact with them... Some one suggested putting screens in which is a good idea, but if you cant come across them, i would suggest some sort of plant matter in the bottom of the pipe or some kind of ash to keep the crystals from just being sucked down your throat. As to an idea that Pure DMT needs something added to it, unless the DMT is a DMT HCL (Acidic, and extremely rare) and not in freebase form then DMT and a flame is all you need to go dance with the machine elves. The pipe method works well, but for optimum use, I would recommend a light bulb Vaporizer or something of that nature as it is better to just apply just enough heat to melt the crystals. You could also go out buy a rose (glass tube with a rose in it) and a chore boy (Steel wool) and smoke it like crack, packing the chore boy into the rose and playing the DMT crystals onto the wool. Then you apply flame to the pipe or you can basically smoke the Steel wool. That pretty much covers it.

You can get "pure enough" DMT for smoking by doing a simple extraction from mimosa. If you have truly pure DMT--i.e. synthetic--it's best used for IM or IV injection. IM DMT makes an ayahuasca-like experience combinable with things you shouldn't mix an MAOI with: MDMA, aMT, ketamine. THAT is its strongest value--enabling a protracted and fully memorable DMT state, one of the most powerful psychedelic states, in combination with some of history's best chemical partners for psychedelics. If you have the will and the opportunity, don't pass that up by just smoking it.

By far the easiest way to smoke it is in a bong.. Just load up a small layer of some plant (I like dried mint), a generous layer of dmt, and just enough plant to cover the dmt. Inhale lightly while holding a flame close to the top of the plant matter but not quite touching. Once all of the DMT has been vaporised and is in the chamber, hold in the hit you have while covering the bong and exhale in 10-20 seconds. Immediately pull out the slide and clear the rest of the dmt in the bong. Lay back and close your eyes.

you haven't smoked DMT until DMT has smoked you

This.

As usual, nanobrain is right on the money.

On one occasion, I've vaporized 100+mg and only gotten a mild tryptamine body buzz. On another occasion, I vaporized ~30mg and completely blasted off otherworldly-style. These both were from the same "machine," (dmt-smoking device) and enough time had been allocated to adjust for tolerance. DMT is a strange beast; a lovely, beautiful, orgasmic, and SPLENDID beast -- but a strange one nonetheless. Personally, I think of it less as a drug and more as some type of portal or gateway to novel realms of consciousness.

R you serious? If so what do you mean?

entirely. no need to reinvent the wheel. 50/50 DMT/dried caapi vine shavings, the older the caapi, the better, infused w/a bit of ethanol, let dry, maybe add a tad of blue lotus flower for coloration of the mix, load into bowl of a common waterpipe aka bong, aka cone, inhale...c u in hyperspace. rue is def more toxic than caapi, i'll dig up source.

strange, familiar, definitely not a drug - Teacher, Healer, Revealer, Spiritual Evolution and Technology tool, IMNSHO the basis for enabling critical modalities such as FTL travel (aka local access to nonlocal info) required for true deep outer space exploration and extradimensional / coinhabitant entity communication.

Last edited:
This.

As usual, nanobrain is right on the money.

On one occasion, I've vaporized 100+mg and only gotten a mild tryptamine body buzz. On another occasion, I vaporized ~30mg and completely blasted off otherworldly-style. These both were from the same "machine," (dmt-smoking device) and enough time had been allocated to adjust for tolerance. DMT is a strange beast; a lovely, beautiful, orgasmic, and SPLENDID beast -- but a strange one nonetheless. Personally, I think of it less as a drug and more as some type of portal or gateway to novel realms of consciousness.

I am noticing this "rightness" that nanobrain posesses :)

I find that no matter how much you pack into a pipe, your going to smoke what your lungs and mind allow you to smoke. I can almost assure you that if you put 100mg in the pipe and only got a mild buzz that you didnt smoke the full 100mg. I find that DMT pipes can be smoked USUALLY without even packing anything in at all. Just vape the leftovers ;)<3 Leftover DMT likes to be smoked too. <3