• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics & Telepathy

Yeah i reckon we are capable of telepathy, but how much control we have is another thing. I have experienced "telepathy" not while tripping, it wasn't words though just a "noise" in the sky and the certainty that the"noise" carried information, which it did, i just instantly" knew" what was wrong. I told my wife , she couldn't pick up on it. The "noise" lasted for two and a half hours and then quickly faded; my dog was dead. It was later confirmed that he had been shot at about 4 oclock(the time the noise started) he had fled and hid, they found him at about 6.15 and shot him through the head. When the noise stopped again i knew he was dead.
I cannot explain this in any other way except telepathy! Also if you are looking for it i feel you are liable to kid yourself or exaggerate coincidence.
I don't think we can control it, and i think the modern world drowns a great deal of this "noise". The theory about magnetic fields and frequency sounds a pretty good idea to me.
Zophen

Ha, I don't really believe in telepathy (I haven't thought about it enough to believe it in theory and neither have I experienced it), but that one night when I tried the Bromo-Dragonfly something funny happened. I was chatting and told someone:
"It's friday, you ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do..."
Someone else read that (it's a very small channel) and told me she typed the exact same thing 30 seconds earlier. :D

crOOk

Last edited:
Two years ago a friend and i played a Brickyard 500 X-Box game. I picked home depo car and he picked anouther (can't rememnder the name).

Well, i won and he came in second. After the game, we turned on the TV and surfed the channels. We came across the "Brickyard 500" Whoa; we couldent believe the coincidence of that! So we watched it!

Long story short; The same to cars finished the race. The 3rd place car and the other cars where not in the same order as our X-Box game did, But this blowed our minds.

Cheers

DXM and Telepathy?

About two years ago two of my VERY close friends and i would use DXM pretty frequently. Well one night we each took like 15 tripple c's and went to my friends house where there was a small party. We started trippin the usual trip, but at one point something profound happened. 3/4 of the ppl at the party were in the living room with me and my good friends, smoking some weed. LOts of noise, ppl laughing and joking and talking. All of the sudden i went into kind of a trance and started communicating with my two fellow trippers. It wasnt words, it was almost as if i heard my self and them mummbling but could understand everything they were thinking/saying. This trance probably lasted 4 seconds and when it was over i looked up to see my two friends looking at me and at eachother with wide eyes. we all stood up and went outside. i asked, "did u feel that, did u feel like we were communicating?" they each expressed that they had felt that same trance-like state. We kinda had a group hug and went back into the party with wide smiles upon our faces. later that night, the three of us were driving home and it happened again! we were never truley able to understand what happened, and seldomly talked about it. DXM isnt the same for me anymore and i hardly do it, but ive had some pretty crazy shit happen while using it. Any thoughts on this?

any thoughts - well, driving home while tripping on cough suppressants is irresponsible as all getout, but i bet your telepathic groupthink did not involve notions such as 'hey perhaps we shouldn't be driving'...

I havent personally experienced DXM but experience with other psychedelics has prompted me to think twice about the "energy" people transmit and recieve

all i can postulate is that some how some way while tripping you guys just acidently tuned onto the same frequency

capitol stuff ! :)

Wow, I havent done dxm in a long time, but I have had some insane experiences with it that surpass that of any drug. It always amazed me that DXM, a simple cough supressant could produce an experience that could surpass that of mescaline mushrooms or even lsd. 15 coricidins is 750 mg, which is definitly enough to give someone an amazing experience unless they have a high tolerance. I had something similar happen at a high school dance at the nearby community college. It was basically a rave, everyone I was with was high drunk rollin or trippin on something. I Had taken two doses, one 750 mg and one 450 mg which was the most I had ever taken, and I remember sitting down when i 1st got there and waiting for my friends to arrive, and during that time I had my first real out of body experience. I could see myself from the light above the room we were in, and I could communicate with the people around me still. It was amazing, I saw this girl I liked and watched myself walk up to her from a birds eye view and what I felt like i was thinking i was saying to her. I honestly felt like I was psychic that night because I saw things during that minute or so that I was completely out of my body I saw things that later happened. It was like my soul left my body and connected with other souls. Its been 3 and a half years since that night and it was not the funnest but the most amazing experience from psychedelics in my entire life. I could get a lot more into detail, but to summarize it I really felt like the dxm had given me telepathic superpowers that allowed me to see into the future within the open eye visuals I had. SO MANY things happened that night that were absolutely out of this world and to this day I still think dxm has some kind of power that can enlighten us all. I will never do dxm again because of a near death experience thanks to serotonin syndrome which happened two and a half years ago because I accidentally took my wellbutrin and prozac that i was on at the time that morning, and I know it caused many mental problems for me. But those times I had with that drug were absolutely MIND BOTTLING and I will never ever forget them and how i felt.

^^Yeah, you can definitley relate. Im sorry to hear about that accident, thats really scary. However, if that hadnt happened, u still might have stopped using DXM. The magic i once felt from the drug has left now, but maybe for the better. I have used many other psychedelic drugs, but none of them are near the same as DXM.

- to mods: I realized that this might belong in trip reports. sorry about that, move it if u must.

nanobrain said:
any thoughts - well, driving home while tripping on cough suppressants is irresponsible as all getout, but i bet your telepathic groupthink did not involve notions such as 'hey perhaps we shouldn't be driving'...

hey what can i say, when your right your right. Im not gonna make excuses, but fuck man responsibility isnt my middle name. i was a freshman at the time and for the most part a fuck up. things change. people change. but snide remarks are maybe even more childish than making irrisponsibile decisions. :|

one time i was on the comedown of one massive trip, feeling absolutely wonderful and peaceful, just chilling on my couch meditating, and my mom comes downstairs and asks me when my cousins birthday was, i don't even know my cousin very well, and sure as hell didn't know her birthday but i had a visual hallucination of "january 18th", i told her this, and she went downstairs to call my cousin and it turns out i was correct. i also experienced ridiculously disturbing synchronicity, like when watching tv the exact words would frequently coincide with my thoughts exactly at the same time, or i would think of something and it would appear, far too relevant to ignore. also my vocabulary greatly increased and just became better, like i would chill with friends and entertain myself by saying the most complex, intricate things, and just marvel at the crap coming out of my mouth. i was big on dxm at this point taking dxm in massive doses frequently, this stuff really got me big into metaphysics and thats when i started to learn a lot about kundalini and chakras and when i started lucid dreaming frequently with the intent to. you know that amazing feeling you get after a great dxm trip, like you're enlightened and truly know that everything is really going to be just right?...yea those were some of the happiest times of my life but i know longer abuse the shit, really i think that it causes delusions big time.

lol and oh if you wanna hear some weird shit, go to dextroverse.com or google and search jesustussin, and read some reports about that. lol

LSD Telepathy

I have a somewhat limited experience of acid, but one feeling that's rung true each time was a peculiar sense of telepathy with other people around (granted they were also peaking at the time).

I'm definitely going to give a full trip report of my latest LSD adventure, but until then I'd really like to hear of anybody else's experience with this!

I would be lost in a speeding train of thought/epiphany/hallucination, only to find that once I 'snapped' out of it the others would be looking at me holding their breaths, almost knowing exactly what I was going through... it's hard to explain, but I certainly felt like my friends could 'sense' me tripping and vice versa!

Similarly to this, during the whole trip, whenever one of us hit the bong or nang (nitrous oxide siphon, not sure what it's slanged outside Melbourne) the feeling would be spread throughout the whole room. At some stages I could feel the weed rising through my body as though I'd just had a cone, and would even find the extreme rush and echo of the nitrous oxide to be more intense than when I'd had it myself!

All of this only made the trip more magical, just wondering if anyone has had similar feelings!

Although I can't prove it inside of a scientific model, I have experienced what could be called telepathic phenomena a number of times from psychedelics. It's been pretty well-noted.

I've had a few friends who knew the way that my brain worked well enough to predict my behavior, and even describe the things i was thinking to me very well, but this could very well have been psychedelic drugs' ability to make a person see a profound connection in just about anything at work instead of a genuine telepathic phenomenon. I mean, people who know you well, know what you're thinking to some extent.

Similarly to this, during the whole trip, whenever one of us hit the bong or nang (nitrous oxide siphon, not sure what it's slanged outside Melbourne) the feeling would be spread throughout the whole room. At some stages I could feel the weed rising through my body as though I'd just had a cone, and would even find the extreme rush and echo of the nitrous oxide to be more intense than when I'd had it myself!
This (or something very like it) in particular I have experienced... I was just past the peak of a 55 mg oral 2C-C dose, and my trip-partner snorted a booster line of 2C-C; I didn't snort anything, but experienced a strongly marked increase in trippiness in response to my trip-partner's dosing. I wouldn't necessarily put this down to telepathy: I was aware that he was redosing because I could see him doing so; by association, knowing what it's like to snort a line of 2C-C on the peak of an oral dose, my awareness that he was doing so could perhaps have triggered a vicarious increase in my own experience by simple Pavlovian association.

I've also had a belief that I am experiencing telepathy/connectedness/some other sort of action at a distance quite frequently on various psychedelics; I wouldn't say I had any evidence that those beliefs were well founded. The closest I have is when I appeared to be able to predict the cards in a shuffled deck, 12 cards in a row; a shocking experience at the time (during an LSD trip), but quite probably not due to any real clairvoyance or prescience (but who knows?). :)

the human mind is a complex pattern analysis machine. psychadelics can (and IME do), amplify that ability to analyze and extract meaning and patterns from everything around us. the ability to extract a pattern is key, because once you understand how a pattern works, you're able to make predictions more accurately. perhaps this telepathic sense is the ability to more accurately predict a persons behaviour based on amplified pattern analysis by the brain?

the exact same thing happens to me and my friend
very cool, and i like your name <3 flcl

it's sort of like now is something that has never happened before and if you are perceiving it without translating it into something you recognize there are weird and mysterious forces at work

where is a thought what do thoughts look like can you see them

I think this phenomenon is rooted in the fact that people communicate non-verbally far more than they consciously realize -- that's why lying is so hard to do well, usually liars give themselves away before they have even opened their mouth to say anything.

I have experienced similar effects while under the influence of MDMA. Although it wasn't quite telepathic, I find it easier to "read" people and it becomes EXCEEDINGLY easy to deduce their feelings from simply things like mannerisms and gestures. It hasn't been wrong yet.....

Thanks rockysteady! I dig it too.

...my awareness that he was doing so could perhaps have triggered a vicarious increase in my own experience by simple Pavlovian association.

I think that might be part of it, Invert, especially in our little room of Nang. I tried acid for the first time in the company of seasoned professionals. The more trippy we all became the more they would ask one of us to describe what we were seeing/thinking (not in an annoying way), knowing that talking about it and sharing the experience would make it stronger, and it definitely did!

It seems similar to times when I've been sober and talking to friends intently about smoking weed and started to feel a tiny strange high.

What I felt on LSD this most recent time was that there were the experiences and feelings that we were all having individually, and then there was the shared experience and feelings moving throughout the room. Especially while peaking, and in times when I was hallucinating or basically tripping out, these shared feelings were almost more obvious than my own. It was a sort of connectedness that went beyond body language and facial expressions, because I could feel it, and knew that the others could feel it without even looking at each other.

Haha, I don't have a point at all, and it's all very hard to explain!

Acid is beautiful.