• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics & Telepathy

hahahha never had the finishing each other's sentence thing - heard about it before, it sounds cool as fuck.

I've had it where I can predict stuff that's going to happen.

THis of course is down to social cues, and I guess LSD just opens up your third eye there, much like mushrooms were allegedly used for hunting because they gave the previous generations enhanced depth perception, or something like that, I'm heavily paraphrasing.

Cool stuff!

telepathy on DXM

I at some robotussin with my bro and went to my friends house. When the trip was starting to come on my very generous friend smoked us up a few bowls which really got shit going. We took 150 mgs so it was a 2nd plateau, but with the cannabis it was fucking intense to say the least. We started talking about how humans are fucking retarded, and how we are destroying ourselves then onto deeper shit about the mind.. blah blah etc. Both me and my friend felt this strong feeling that we could communicate without talking, pretty much read minds and right when i actually made a mental note of it the dude with the weed said "when me and #$%& used to robotrip we always felt like we could reach minds." and my stoned mind was just blown.

So ig the question is, does DXM have any legit telepathy/connection and potential as a psychedelic for such, or is this just DXM induced psychosis. I mean i don't really mind psychosis, I've kind of grown on it from stimulant and mephedrone use. I kind of got this "dark mdma" vibe from it, I had that rushing feeling like my mind was going really fast on its own, leaving me trailing behind enjoying the distorted perceptions, and a connection that was more of an insight into other's complete differences and their ego driven intentions rather than the reverse with mdma.

Feeling like you and your friends have telepathy while tripping together isn't uncommon. If anything it's just people knowing each other well, and body language, in my opinion.

Feeling like you and your friends have telepathy while tripping together isn't uncommon. If anything it's just people knowing each other well, and body language, in my opinion.

not true. well, it could be for some, but not for all. i tripped on sid with an old friend. we took turns descriptively describing each others thoughts. thigns as detailed as flying throught the air as a bird and diving through clouds. or bad shit either of us had done years before meeting each other. every couple of minutes we would look at each other and say 'daaaamn thats fucked up' after having seen into each others memories. for us that was more than just knowing each other, agent scully.

once on a mid 2p dose with my ex girlfriend, i was trying to visualize a tessellation using the chevrolet logo... and my girlfriend asked me why i was thinking about so many plus signs! this girl was something else... no longer in my life though.

my friend alex and i, on our second or so high second plateau, were having a wordless mental conversation... we both felt it, confirmed it after the fact.

my friend mike, on his second trip ever, spaced out for a minute after smoking a joint... said that he saw the two of us in a strange place playing guitar hero. he described it a bit... then a few weeks later, we were in a new town, stopped in at a "pay as you play" video game place... we played "possum kingdom" by the toadies, at the end of the song i said "damn i only missed one note." that phrase triggered his memory, and he told me that was the moment of his premonition on that dxm trip.

there's been other weird stuff but i don't remember it all at the moment.

not true. well, it could be for some, but not for all. i tripped on sid with an old friend. we took turns descriptively describing each others thoughts. thigns as detailed as flying throught the air as a bird and diving through clouds. or bad shit either of us had done years before meeting each other. every couple of minutes we would look at each other and say 'daaaamn thats fucked up' after having seen into each others memories. for us that was more than just knowing each other, agent scully.

mutant_facepalm.jpg

It's possible i suppose, but idk. Unlikely.

Telepathy is definitely real and I agree that people should simply expect it as reality. We are all made of energy and energy surrounds us so of course there could be a connection between two people in a way other than through verbal language

Telepathy is definitely real and I agree that people should simply expect it as reality. We are all made of energy and energy surrounds us so of course there could be a connection between two people in a way other than through verbal language

This is how I see it.

Everyone gets too caught up in the image of telepathy that society has, in science, in the must be non-existence because it hasn't been proven.

It's possible i suppose, but idk. Unlikely.

Well then, the poster is a liar?

I have experienced some intensely improbable or as near to impossible as I can imagine types of shared thoughts, mostly with my ex. Our thoughts are energy, electrical energy. I think it's pretty short-sighted to think that we can actually know telepathy isn't real, or that we understand more than the very most basic things about what thought even is, and what consciousness even is. So far they are some of the great mysteries of science.

I've had two 'telepathic' incidents, but I believe that they're just thoughts generated from intuition. To make myself more clear I find that when you're on psychedelics you're more in tune with those around you. You pick up on subtle cues such as body language and inflections in their speech much easier than when you're sober. I believe you just pick up these cues unconsciously, and emotionally, and then you generate a thought derived from that emotion. It's basically heightened empathy.

This seems to make sense as I found the telepathy incident much more noticeable during a candyflip. The MDMA added to picking up social cues much easier than LSD alone.

call me a beleeber. experienced way too many linkages to ignore. even when i were but a lad, not a drop of lsd in my gentle brain.

im also a sucker for "the secret life of plants", and i actively and seriously converse with all walks of life.

while im digging up historical artifacts, i have a question:

which psychedelics tend to promote such shared- consciousness experiences?

so far, lysergamides have been consistent. lsd gave me my first real strong mind link, and eth-lad took me there all that much easier.

dissociatives + 4-aco-dpt basically force it, and dissos in general have a tendency toward melting us into the same bowl of soup. specially when cannabis is involved.

dxm deserves a strong nod.

Acid really opened my mind during and after the trips. I later read The Celestine Prophecy and it all clicked . Im a believer :)