• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics & Telepathy

The only DOx blotters I've seen were sold as that, proudly. It's more common to see LSD 'round here than to see novel compounds like psychedelic amphetamines, so I have yet to see one sold as LSD. The thick blotters are a dead giveaway anyway.

It makes me angry that people do that in some places.

But that's the way it goes in underground business, unfortunately. The chance of someone being full of shit somewhere along the chain always exists.

Oh, I absolutely agree that misrepresenting DOXs as LSD is a travesty. That's quite a bitch move, to give someone a drug and make them believe it's a different drug.

Maybe LSD is an alien being that needs to bind to the CNS of other living beings before it can truely become alive?

LSD built the pyramids!

I believe that since Ive done Ketamine I actually think that when I think of my ex girlfriend, its because she's thinking of me and vice versa.
It's like I feel our minds are so powerful that just by thinking strongly enough about someone can put thoughts of you into their head.

Anyone relate to what im saying?

happens to me on acid, love it though. It makes it easy if my gf is feeling good or uneasy cause I know before she tells me. You get a good sense of connection. We finish each others sentences and think about the same things at the same time.

^I was in a relationship with a person for a while who I would do this with a whole lot. We're still really close friends. For a while I thought we had a telepathic link, but as is my tendency, I've been overcome by skepticism. I haven't had a good conversation with her for a while. I wonder what she thinks about it all.

I have this happen all the time. Sometime's we've been able to force weird completely random but coherent thoughts into eachother's head. Or orders to do things.

Non-believers are gonna call me crazy, but speaking through our minds is much more powerful than our mouths. We do it regardless if we know we are or not. Being in ignorance of the power of your thought will seriously affect your reality.

"Telepathy" just seems to be that word used to describe that non-verbal communication. It's just a sense that either your bloodline hasn't evolved to have yet, or it's just a sense put in the back ground to your other ones and forgotten..

Practice makes perfect.

I had a very strange occurance. Returning from a doof where I had been with many close friends throughout the night I was now at home alone, still with a nice afterglow from the lsd, I had just gotten into bed when I faintly heard my friends voice. I then heard my own voice saying "Dylan I can hear you!" only to instantly hear his voice saying "I can hear Troy".

I shrugged it off to being merely from the amount of drugs consumed the night passed. (Lsd, Mdma, low dose ketamine, 2 shared joints and a few cones) although I decided I would ask him about it next time we met up. Unable to meet up for a week I thought about it more and more, convincing myself it must have been real. Finally when I next went to dylans house with 10 or so other friends, he quietly pulled me aside. Before he could ask a question I answered knowing certainly the topic was about to be bought up, informing him I had heard him aswel. Apparently when his voice stated "I can hear Troy" it was him informing his roommate who at the time was sober and supported the story.

after many lsd trips. I once wanted to test these amazin feelings at a higher dose so I did that 2 hits of very potent acid ( 2x300ug).

The feelings were so brutal that I was really "out" of me. Intense new sensations, feeling EXTREMELY speed, time was divided by 2 or 3. And had this telepathia feeling, in a sort of very powerful way, my inner energy ( chakra ?) could be precisely showed to others acidheads just by contracting all my body as if I was upset or Pooing an intense shit. It was really magical myserious shit.

And could analyse the level of inner ennergy of my friend doing that too. Awesome feelings I really want to have again.

Last edited:
On LSD I could very easily read people's facial expressions, emotions, and body language.

I can do this while sober but while on a low dose of LSD it was far easier.

I've had this, just on MDMA, would you believe. Yep.

Got all in a tizzy coz I was on my own, it was when I broke up with my ex one time. I was begging her in my head to take me back. She got strange green light visuals and allsorts from high doses of MD, and she said she suddenly saw 'come back' flash out of these green lights. We worked out it was at the same time, although we were apart.

It actually convinced her to come back, also. I've no doubt I'd find it hard to recieve a message like that, but she was always in tune with something... her mind was unbelievable.

Shame it all went to shit in the end :(

LSD & Telepathy

So me and a guy friend dosed the same amount by ourselves and just chilled together for the whole day. The first few hours of tripping for me are always spent in a sort of silent and solitary state; I find it extremely hard to communicate. I let him know about this so he wouldn't be freaked out about my lack of conversation and he said he was the same way, so it was cool.

Two hours into it we were chilling in our own worlds, listening to music, and doing our own thing. Our minds suddenly became one, well kind of. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but when we put our thoughts into physical words, we already knew what one another was going to say, continually finishing each others sentences. Like:

Me: "This.." Him: "Song is so good, I know."
Me: "I don't know how..." Him: "You dosed this shit at Wal-Mart? Yeah.."
Him: "Who could..." Me: "I possibly texting right now? My dad."
Him: "I'm really..." Me: "Thirsty, I'll go get some water."

It was a very weird & strange thing that I just accepted as normal at the time, but then while coming down and finally able to socialize I was like WTF THAT WAS SO COOL.

Would really like to hear about other experiences like this :)

Last edited:
I had about the same experience the first time I tripped on LSD (last Thursday). A friend and I were thinking the same exact things when we were describing our hallucinations, and the same music was playing in each of our heads. We didn't finish each others sentences though, that would have been pretty cool.

I'v had telepathy on LSD too. Just by looking at my friend we communicated in one word sentences. it was a little weird and a little to intimate for me so I broke the connection and turned away. I would love to see if it could happen again but I haven't dosed acid since then.

This one of my favorite parts about psychedelics. Me and my friend have been tripping together for almost a year now, on about 15 seperate ocassions. Almost all of my psychedelic experiences have been with this said friend. From DMT,LSD,Mushrooms,Ketamine,2c-i.

One time after going into the woods by our favorite gorge and ate some mushroom extract and went down by the water on a psychedelic adventure into the abyss. With unhappy with the quality of the extract, we decided to eat more mushrooms half way through the experience. Fast forward to the car ride home we get into a conversation ( about what? i cant remember any more) and as im saying a sentence he knew what i was going to say, finished my sentence then started a sentence of his own and i finished his sentence. It was one of the highest points of inter linking brain waves i have ever experienced.

Me and this friend now have episodes of telepathy on a very often ocassion. Knowing exactly each others needs, thoughts, without even saying a word. Now that i live 2000 miles away we still talk at least once a week and sometimes text each other with ideas that were each thinking.

It really makes me wonder what the brain's capability is if all 100% was used in perfect synchronicity.

A lot of these times even times when people are describing identical visuals to eachother, if they were to draw out what they were actually seeing, each person would have a very different image I will bet.

Language is so ..... relative.... 2 people can be experiencing the same exact thing and describe the experience endlessly different ways.

The truth of the matter is, that no 2 people ever actually experience the same exact experience.

I used to think me and my tripping friends were telepathic, but then, as I grew up I see now that we weren't at all telepathic, we just had very similar, yet different, mindsets, and we were following some sort of social etiquette that we had no idea we were even following at the time.

Basically we all thought that we were reading eachothers minds, but most of the time it was just someone being lazy and giving in to what the other thought was shared experience.... if that makes sense? im too tired to be typing this much in the morning....

There are various versions of telepathy. I've experienced some very different ones and all of them were about sharing of some knowledge (sometimes just one thought, sometimes thousands of them every second). Sometimes it was a very personal knowledge, secret and never said to anyone. So : absolutely possible.
IMO some kinds of telepathy are quite similar to hard paranoia in basics, except they are positive.