• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Euphoria vs. MDMA Euphoria

Solipsis, I get your point but your example was misguided since studies have shown that depression is as prevalent in people with Down's syndrome as in the general population.

^Does the prevalence of depression in those with Down's prove a lack of greater ability to be happy? I'd be depressed if I had the perspective they have and lived around normal people too.

I took only 1 tab of LSD a couple days ago, and it was the most calm relaxing euphoric trip I've ever experienced. The euphoria from Psychedelics and Empatheogens differs in that MDMA makes me love everyone and everything and everything is blissful and beautiful and perfect. With hallucinogens, it doesn't as much feel the the euphoria was induced, it's a calm state of being completely at comfort with everything around you. An integration with the world, if you will. Everything feels natural, nothing seems forced.

MDMA euphoria is much more solid and predictable than psychedelic euphoria, which often rapidly alternates with other mindsets such as awe, fear, wonderment, paranoia, etc...

psychedelic euphoria is'nt always guaranteed, unlike MDMA, which unless you've been on the session for a few days and have used up all of your serotonin, always instigates the same response. With that in mind, i prefer psychedelic euphoria as it is more profound and is long lasting, unlike MDMA, which beats you to the ground for a few days after.

My first DMT trip had the best euphoria (and body high) I've ever experienced. Just pure love.

What about deuphoria?
You mean dysphoria? Or is deuphoria something else I'm clueless about...?

I still feel the same as when I posted way back when, psychedelic euphoria being better than MDMA euphoria. Mescaline will probably always be the best of...."both" worlds so to speak, IMO.

I've never tried shrooms but with both acid and MDMA the euphoria felt "forced". The euphoria from MDMA feels a little stronger to me.

Imo, mdma's euphoria is about as forced as shroom's breathing and waving effect; it's their signature move, if you will.

It's a major, key effect in their profiles, so all of this "forced" labeling is kind of silly. But I blame this on whoever that complainer was, since it more or less started way back when, and basically it's popular to label it like that. But every substance will force some effects on the user, and usually that word infers to the strength of xx.

Btw, nicotine forces one to smoke. Or does it? :)

MDMA euphoria is as special as the euphoria you will experience on a mushroom trip. Mushrooms can let you feel the feelings of depression and on the other side they may show you pleasure and forgiveness that nobody else could give you. During my last trip, which I might translate into english one day, I was able to forgive me for all my faults in life and later on I experienced euphoria like nothing else before. I would say I felt more euphoric than on my best MDMA trip :).

What you have to keep in mind though is that amphetamines speed up your feeling for time. In the very next moment you have started your rush it is already over. On mushrooms or psychedelics your perception of time slows down. For example: 1 minute in real time feels like 5 minutes while tripping. Therefor psychedlics are far more enjoyable and destroyable than aphetamines in my opinion simply of the time perception.

That being said, in a social situation the MDMA euphoria is very nice if you can get it. After nearly a year off the stuff I'm about to try it again, at a party.
'

Even after a year's break since my last roll and a cautious dose, MDMA didn't work for me any more. Horrible come-down lasting several days. I won't be doing it again.