• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

I used lemon juice as a "solvent" with about 1/2 of a 250mg cotton piece. I didn't have much time so I only soaked it for 25 minutes. Drinking the preparation over 2 hours has resulted in a mild but pleasant stimulation approximately 3 hours after the initial sip. Sort of a mix between a low-dose opioid and low-dose dopaminergic stimulant.

Got the Benzedrex over the counter at a local CVS for $5.99 btw--no ID required.

I have a benzedrex inhaler...Can't I just inhale the stuff like it says on the label? It says take 2 inhalations in each nostril every 2 hours. Does sniffing it compare to real speed?=D

Ok I just answered my own question. I am now inhaling a benzedrine inhaler8) due to coming across this thread. I really dont wanna open it up you guys.Even if i did I wouldnt say it here so as not to cause mass hysteria here in the states LOL. Sometimes I feel like pretty soon aspirin will be scheduled , I mean look what they did to salvia.soooo=D Nothing has happened yet but I will keep you updated. OMG is anyone even on this thread anymore. 2004. BTW I also have a levmetamfetamine inhaler but wiki said it is gay and of no rec value (sigh)

Two nights ago swallowed a benzedrex cotton rod. I had a great time, but I didn't sleep more than two hours. Yesterday I decided to buy another one at about 3 PM. There was no euphoria with the second inhaler, and about 7:30 PM I began to feel really faint, and my hands started to go numb. After freaking out for a few hours and doing some research, I decided to take some aspirin, just in case my BP was too high. It's now 10:30 AM, I slept about 6 hours last night... my hands and feet are still pretty numb...

Who thinks I'm going to live?

Two nights ago swallowed a benzedrex cotton rod. I had a great time, but I didn't sleep more than two hours. Yesterday I decided to buy another one at about 3 PM. There was no euphoria with the second inhaler, and about 7:30 PM I began to feel really faint, and my hands started to go numb. After freaking out for a few hours and doing some research, I decided to take some aspirin, just in case my BP was too high. It's now 10:30 AM, I slept about 6 hours last night... my hands and feet are still pretty numb...

Who thinks I'm going to live?
I think youll live but I'm not eating my inhaler yall LMAO

I think that's a good idea. Or if you do, just don't eat another one the next day. I will definitely never touch these again.

Hey, does anybody think that propylhexedrine could be vaporized? Would any ingredients in the cotton be dangerous? Would the propylhexedrine get you high that way?

I did the following extraction one night.

Cut one inhaler into several pieces and placed them in a shotglass.
Added 15ml water and then 5ml HCL
Let it sit for 20 minutes agitating occasionally
Removed cotton and squeezed excess liquid
Added 1 shotglass full of acetone to the HCL. During this step a friend and I could not see an obvious liquid layer difference to siphon off the acetone. Any ideas why? Because of this I decided to just evaporate both the acetone and HCL together. Placed pyrex baking dish into a waterbath on stove set to medium-high heat.
Scaped up resulting crystals.

I took half of the resulting powder inside of a gelcap. It was a wonderful experience without any negative effects! I made sure to eat some chocolate and keep drinking gatorade. My question is with this technique was the menthol and lavender evaporated with the acetone or was it still in the final product? Also would this powder be safe and effective for rectal administration?

Last edited:
My experience

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in with another positive experience, though I agree...it would suck if everyone started doing this stuff and it gets taken off the shelves :(

I read the first bit of the thread then went out and picked up an inhaler at my local walgreens. following crystals instructions towards the beginning of the thread I opened the inhaler and pulled out the cotton, cutting off the saturated part and then I spit it again into two pieces for ease of swallowing... I down both pieces one at a time with a coke and had no horrible experience with swallowing them.

About 1 hour later I began to feel the effects of the drug, very positive indeed. I continued to read the thread and found out about the basic nature of the drug and the downsides to eating cotton (though obviously I had my suspicions before taking it!) Therefore I took 1 gram of vitamin C and drank a glass of orange juice so that hopefully I could even out the pH. I have experienced no ill effects, stomach-wise or other as of yet (about three hours in) though I do have to say I have a really strong stomach.

I think next time I'll definitely soak the whole cotton in lemon juice then use the old grin and shoot it method to just get it down...

Any ideas why?

Acetone and water mix. Also, you're doing the A/B extraction backwards. It goes: dissolve in water, add non-polar solvent, basify, shake, get rid of the water layer and add clean water, acidify, shake, discard non-polar solvent, evaporate water solution.

Yecch Benzedrex. Just reading this thread serves as a reminder to be patient and wait fpr some good speed! This stuff is hard on your heart so everyone be careful If you must try it then try it, just don't abuse it. I've read that it's an extremely potent adrenergic (not dopaminergic, which is what we all want) and anorexic compound. Basically all the bad effects of speed/meth and none of the good. But that's only my opinion, judging from my own experiences.

Last edited:
I apologize for reviving and old thread but I feel if I can save one single person from eating one of these inhalers then I've done good today.

I read this thread a few days ago and decided to run over and buy a benzedrex inhaler.

I ate it the following day, not expecting much. I'm an opiate guy, and have never been able to achieve much of a euphoria from amphetamines (lucky for me, probably, or else I'd be spun), but I thought I'd try.

Cutting up the cotton inside the inhaler and eating it was easy. The menthol hiccups were bearable. The high came on an hour later and felt 'aight for a few hours, like adderall but not quite as "good", but then I started feeling bad and tired. Not just physically tired, it was as though my very soul had been forced at gun point to run hundreds of miles in the freezing cold with no clothes.

I went home, and fell asleep 12 hours after ingestion. I awoke four hours later with full flu symptoms. Tired, weak, achey, high temperature, and severe nausea. I puked balls all morning, and could barely put my clothes on when I foolishly decided to go to work.

I'm the new guy at work and I'm by far the youngest person there. We were having a meeting and I was feeling horrible and dreadfully awkward, and when the nausea struck I was only able to get to the next room before I collapsed onto my sweaty hands and vomited in a metal trash can (with no trash bag). Needless to say I was embarassed and excused myself and peeled the f out of there.

Then on my way home I pull over to vomit again - and in between the violent heaves my boyfriend calls and breaks up with me.

anyhoo, I suggest not doing it. I think the very high PH and menthol are toxic to the body.

I had a high fever all day, and couldn't sleep last night either, and am only just starting to feel better this morning.

^^
last time i did it i had a bad reaction too. i took 2 (as i've done a couple times before), but both of the inhalers were very fresh and new. the previous times i had taken 2 one of the inhalers was very new, and the other one was about to expire within the next month.

i also had a mountain dew like 4 hours before i did the benzedrex, and i can never combine adderall and caffeine or else i get panicy and anxious and shit. anyways, i felt like i was going to die off this shit. my head felt like it was going to explode, and i thought i was going to have a heart attack and stroke at the same time.

then after like 2 hours i find myself running to the bathroom, puking up the terrible menthol/lavender oil solution. at this point the experience was so awful, i told myself i'd never do benzedrex again. i dont think i could stomach the taste after the puking experience. i had never had a problem with the nausea before, and i never found the taste to be that bad, but after the last experience - no more!

I apologize for reviving and old thread but I feel if I can save one single person from eating one of these inhalers then I've done good today.

I read this thread a few days ago and decided to run over and buy a benzedrex inhaler.

I ate it the following day, not expecting much. I'm an opiate guy, and have never been able to achieve much of a euphoria from amphetamines (lucky for me, probably, or else I'd be spun), but I thought I'd try.

Cutting up the cotton inside the inhaler and eating it was easy. The menthol hiccups were bearable. The high came on an hour later and felt 'aight for a few hours, like adderall but not quite as "good", but then I started feeling bad and tired. Not just physically tired, it was as though my very soul had been forced at gun point to run hundreds of miles in the freezing cold with no clothes.

I went home, and fell asleep 12 hours after ingestion. I awoke four hours later with full flu symptoms. Tired, weak, achey, high temperature, and severe nausea. I puked balls all morning, and could barely put my clothes on when I foolishly decided to go to work.

I'm the new guy at work and I'm by far the youngest person there. We were having a meeting and I was feeling horrible and dreadfully awkward, and when the nausea struck I was only able to get to the next room before I collapsed onto my sweaty hands and vomited in a metal trash can (with no trash bag). Needless to say I was embarassed and excused myself and peeled the f out of there.

Then on my way home I pull over to vomit again - and in between the violent heaves my boyfriend calls and breaks up with me.

anyhoo, I suggest not doing it. I think the very high PH and menthol are toxic to the body.

I had a high fever all day, and couldn't sleep last night either, and am only just starting to feel better this morning.

Sounds like a real fucking bummer to say the least. Glad I never drank the extract I made. and believe me I put alot of time into it. Once I tried drinking it I said fuck this. I still use my inhaler as I have horrible allergies.

This post is old but long until it starts working. It's been over a half hour. I soaked the cotton in lemon juice for a while and then drank the juice.

^^
did u mush the cotton against the walls of the glass with a fork to try and make sure you work out all the chemicals?

if you let it sit in the glass overnight you don't really need to probe the cotton for materials, but if you're trying to only soak the cotton for 30 mins then you should be trying to squeeze out all of those juices.

^yeah

I found that putting this shit in diet coke seemed to work the best for extracting it.... I would just put the cotton in a diet coke bottle shake and let sit for about 3-4 hours... then strain with panty hose type material and drink...

one inhaler would alwayys seem to do the trick... but chest pains started to scare the shit outta me... now I just take for allergies and even inhaling seems to give you a "clear heady buzz" if you do it enough.

Finding Benzedrex

Where in NY state can I find Benzedrex?
Do they STILL sell them at CVS'?

I just did order a benzedrex inhaler online through Walgreens.com. Most of the reactions I've read lead to positive affects....I'm so curious to soak it in an acid and try it out. How long do you really have to soak it for? I've heard 20 minutes to a full day.....whats the right time?