• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Would using OTC vasoliators like l-arginine in tandem with this substance be a safe attempt at counter acting visoconstrixtion?

THe TRUTH about Propylhexedrine (benzedrex inhalers)

Hello, this is my first post so sorry if im not totally correct about where this was posted and stuff.

The reasoning i decided to make an account is because of all the false information going around the internet in generally for the single most underrated drug in the history of this planet... It is shamefull, i need to actually tell some truth behind this beautiful wonder of the over the counter world.

I'll start by saying that i am very experienced in Propylhexedrine and i am an expert in the sence of how much ive done this drug, its my favorite drug. I have been doing this drug since 2014 and it quickly found its way to the top of my favorite substances because of how available it is, and how much bang for your fucking buck you get with these inhalers.

The truth about propylhexadrine is that is a dangerous substance to try and use recreationallyn especially for an extended period of time.
Extreme vasoconstriction, high BP and pulse, with almost no recreational value. It's not something to abuse IMO. The side effects outcompete the CNS stimulation by a mile.

i didnt finish the post.... i dont have time as i am in a facility where the co puters turn off at 10 pm i will finish my report tomorrow

It certainly has recreational value, but the vasoconstriction is unusually horrific compared to almost any other common stimulant.

Has anyone tried combining it with citrulline malate or l-arginine to combat the vasoconstriction?

^ I did actually mate, both in fact ;) It didn't really work for me, that I noticed anyway.

It certainly has recreational value, but the vasoconstriction is unusually horrific compared to almost any other common stimulant.

The side effects make the experience extremely unpleasant and dysphoric. The entire experience revolves around how shitty my body feels. Its like "yeah I'm up and awake and feeling stimulated, but oh shit my body is taking a serious toll, I shouldn't have done this." I've never had a decent experience with the stuff. Although I already have huge issues with circulation from collapsing nearly all my peripheral veins, so I definitely think this plays a role in how my body responds to this drug.

Anybody here who is talking about swallowing the cotton....youre heathens. The best way is to use an acidic liquid of some kind (my choice is mtn dew). U only need a small amount of it.cut the cotton in half lengthwise. Then soak in the liquid for half hour to an hour, occasionally pressing the cotton against the side of the glass. I use a fork to do this. Than after 30 minutes or so, give the cotton a finally squeeze throw away and drink the liquid. Have a chaser standing by as its horrid. Than like any other ingested ingredient relax wait for it to kick in. Using apple cider vinegar works as well is healthier i guess and very acidic so extracts extremely well

I just found out about Benzedex's recreational potential, went out and bought a couple inhalers and took about ~400mg orally...

I wasn't expecting too much, but this stuff really does clear your head and allows you to concentrate. A much better OTC study aid than ephedrine IMHO..... though I haven't yet experienced the comedown. 8(

There certainly is some subtle euphoria at this dosage, like a smoother and less manic Adderall buzz.

Just out of curiousity, anyone (other than this poor fucker) bothered to IV this stuff? Good rush or what?

Also, any ideas how much brain damage I might be doing? I'd assume at least some neurotoxicity considering propylhexedrine's chemical similarity to methamphetamine, but I'm no neuroscientist. Can't find info on that ANYWHERE!
i met someone who regularly used to do this stuff and then moved on to meth. WHY DUDES? I have both the Benzedex and the Vicks Levometamfetamine nose inhaler things and I just like to use them as they are intended to supplement my adderall now and a again. they dont do much, but then again nothing does anymore!

Benzedex swallowing sounds soooo nasty.

Don't ever swallow the cotton, you run the risk of intestinal blockages which can be life-threatening. Just get some acidic beverage, like lemon lime soda or Snapple or Vitamin water or whatever, cut or pull the cotton apart, and soak it, shaking it from time to time. The acid will extract it out into salt form where it will be easily absorbable and you won't have the cotton in your digestive system.

I've been using propylhexedrine on and off for a good 15-16 years. Overall I do not recommend it and I wish it wasn't always there at the grocery store tempting me when I'm fiending a stimulant. I sometimes get a very worthwhile recreational high with euphoria, and sometimes it just feels nasty. It has a huge amount of side effect compared to the positive effects, which is why I don't recommend it. Bad vasoconstriction and I am convinced it is bad for your kidneys, bladder, and prostate. No stimulant produces as much difficulty in urination, and it makes my prostate feel swollen and uncomfortable. Especially in high doses, I have experienced a near-inability tp urinate or get an erection that lasts well past the main effects, up to 2 days sometimes. I honestly fear I have caused myself permanent damage sometimes. It produces a really bad load on the heart and I am quite sure it's bad for you. Also, the comedown is really bad compared to other drugs with comparable effects, after the main effects end (~6 hours), I feel out of sorts and depressed and just shitty, the only thing that helps is a benzo or alcohol, and alcohol makes the crash/hangover a lot worse.

I would steer clear. If you must try it, do NOT take more than a half an inhaler to start. I read about people taking 2 or more inhalers at once and it makes me cringe. I did 2 inhalers ONE time, the second time I evert tried it, and I started seeing shadow people and talking to my car seat while driving home from work, I was totally out of it, almost like I took a large dose of antihistamines. I was not sleep deprived, this was the acute effects of a single dose. I got home (thankfully didn't cause an accident) and felt fear and saw things jumping at me from the corners of my vision for the next day. I also almost went to the hospital because IO couldn't pee for 2 days, I mean, I could, but I'd sit there straining for 30 minutes to trickle out a few drops at a time, only to feel like I had a full bladder 30 minutes later.

A small dose, like 25-50mg (1/10 to 1/5 of an inhaler) produces a decent functional stimulation but still has side effects that make it not worth it.

In my few experiences with propylhexadrine, soaking the cotton in vinegar for 5 min was more than enough.

My experience with that drug were bad enough that I would never consider doing it again without other downer drugs during or after.

Instant psychosis...

I dont find these things euphoric, but i do admit there is CNS stimulation. I suppose any CNS stimulation can be percieved as "good" if you like stimulants, but its not euphoric in the traditional sense, or at least from my trials with propylhexedrine...........

Hey what's up 2004 negrogesic!

Funny seeing 18 year old posts of mine. I somewhat disagree with my opinion back then, in that very large enough doses (in my experience 500mg to 750mg, or two to three inhalers) can be fairly euphoric, but the comedown from doses like that are miserable.

I don't recommend anyone consume 500-750mg in one shot unless you have alot of experience with stimulants.

The taste of benzedrex extractions have forever made me averse to the smell of lavender. Even when I did a complete extraction of propylhexedrine with hcl to yield the hcl salt of propylhexedrine I could still faintly smell some lavender. My girlfriend recently got some lavender scented cleaner and i told her "never get that one again" because the smell was disturbing me.

Oh god, I think I would die if I took that much, and I have a stupid tolerance to stims. The side effects even from one 250mg inhaler for me are usually too much. Like I said in my above post, 500mg that I took once was enough to make me say "never again".

I still can sometimes get a very nice high from propylhexedrine... usually it's at around 150mg, I notice, if it happens.

500mg put me into a psychosis in which people were talking to me through the walls... I was leaning against the wall listening to voices. I was luckily able to terminate quickly with benzos and APs.

I can smoke meth for days before this happens. Propylhexadrine is fucked.

Crazy, because when I take propylhexedrine I use a minimum of two, and more often three. I have even taken 4 during a day (1000mg), but the next day feels like you've been hit by a bus.

750mg pretty much necessitates a benzo for me during the comedown, but I can take 500mg without a problem.

Once, while on 750mg, my sister called me and told me she needed me to watch my nephews for a few hours due to an emergency. That was rough, especially since I had no benzos.

But overall, it is a grimy drug, everytime after taking propylhexedrine I promise myself i'll never take it again.

I just found out about Benzedex's recreational potential, went out and bought a couple inhalers and took about ~400mg orally...

I wasn't expecting too much, but this stuff really does clear your head and allows you to concentrate. A much better OTC study aid than ephedrine IMHO..... though I haven't yet experienced the comedown. 8(

There certainly is some subtle euphoria at this dosage, like a smoother and less manic Adderall buzz.

Just out of curiousity, anyone (other than this poor fucker) bothered to IV this stuff? Good rush or what?

Also, any ideas how much brain damage I might be doing? I'd assume at least some neurotoxicity considering propylhexedrine's chemical similarity to methamphetamine, but I'm no neuroscientist. Can't find info on that ANYWHERE!
Yrah bro ppx is strong.. I'm an ex meth addict of 10 years and ppx 250mg feels like a snall line of good shard hust doesnt last nearly as long.. And ppx comedowns are way harshier than a meth comedown