• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

I just did order a benzedrex inhaler online through Walgreens.com. Most of the reactions I've read lead to positive affects....I'm so curious to soak it in an acid and try it out. How long do you really have to soak it for? I've heard 20 minutes to a full day.....whats the right time?

read my post just a few above yours. u have 2 options.

NO!!1 it is not safe to inject please do not do that.

dude

Its pretty much the same structure and same effects. i distrgress without a stim tolerance no anti depressantds and somethionjg to line the stomach before porop is excellent at the right set setting health state.
=D

I have to disagree ^^^, in theory--at least. I have tried this more than once and both times, I would never do this again. As for comparing it to a meth high, I have to absolutely disagree. I have done meth of all qualities...from source/expert supercook shit to low-grade meth. Bottom line, this nasal decongestant is nothing--nothing--like meth. I wouldn't even compare it to any amp-like drug--not even ritalin...pure caffeine pills would make for a better awaking feeling...so, sorry to disagree, but before anyone reads this and cuts open one of these inhalers, think twice (or 4 times, like I did, where each time I tried to reach this so-called high). As for trying to use it to study? Not. In fact, I reckon you will spend more time in the bathroom, thinking about throwing up, burping the poison, or wondering about how the potentially harmful PH levels are going to harm you long term.

wow... i really can't believe how good this stuff is... and i bought it from walgreens for 6 bucks. i am astonished at how one whole cotton (250 mgs) did the trick for me. i would recommend this to anyone who wants to get a nice speed high, but does not have the access to meth, mixed or racemic amphet. yes, i feel nice off this thing right now.

NO!!1 it is not safe to inject please do not do that.
Boy isn't it. There are numerous serious problems with injecting it, including brain stem dysfunction. Smoking it may have similar repercussions as injection due to rapid delivery. I also wouldn't try to substitute it for regular meth use, as I suspect it's probably even worse than meth. There was another study I read where researchers injected propylhexadrine into a rabbit's ear. The vasoconstriction (vein and arterial contraction) was so strong blood was cut off and the animal's ear tissue died. If you inject or smoke it the concentration in the blood will peak pretty high for a short while ensuring strong exposure to those vasoconstrictive effects everywhere your blood goes. It's awesome that you can pop down to the convenience store and get a meth-like high (if you're one of the lucky ones who have the right physiology for it), but even just sticking to swallowing it I'd be concerned about bombarding my digestive system regularly with a drug so powerfully vasoconstrictive that direct contact with tissues through injection makes a rabbit's ear fall off. Yeah, you're diluting it if you swallow it with lots of water, but if used regularly it's easy to imagine it injuring the digestive system.

Could i properly extract propylhexedrine from cotton with a extracting solution that consisted of these three liquids: warm?cold?hot?water, 5%apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice?

Could i properly extract propylhexedrine from cotton with a extracting solution that consisted of these three liquids: warm?cold?hot?water, 5%apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice?

OH GOD I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

apple cider vinegar + lavender + menthol + lemon juice = the taste of a lifetime ;)

Just use lemon juice.

Throw the cotton in a shot glass, almost completely cover it in lemon juice, and let it sit for an hour or two (even twenty minutes will work, though the longer the better). Then squeeze the cotton so all the active ingredient drips into the lemon juice, throw it away amd drink the propylhexidrine/lemon juice.. It's really not that bad, I would even say GBL is grosser tasting than this shit.

And I would say if you have a zero to low tolerance to stims, start off with no more than one cotton. It's comparable to 50mg of Dextroamphetamine IME, amd it's a nice high. But definately DO NOT shoot this stuff!!

trying it now

Well I have read the entire thread,,, and decided to get some.. i bought it in florida a cvs for like 6 bucks.. i put the cotton in some lemonade for about 20 min.. and its not bad tasting to me at all......so now im waiting......:):)

Give it 20 minutes.. I like it more than Dextroamphetamine to be honest. It's a blast!! Just make sure to squeeze the cotton and wring all the juice out of it.

ok its been about 30 min... and i maybe can tell a little..... i take adderall so im probably waiting on something like that.... i feel maybe alittle tingly...mellow....gonna give it alittle more time...

Yeah, it only starts around 20-30 minutes and it builds subtly up, by an hour you should be spinning (it's a smooth ride, a really nice stim IME). Fuck, I might have to go out and get one of these babies myself!

tried this stuff in college about 5 years ago. only did it once due to the awful hangover, burps. high was excellent but eating cotton was just too gnarly for me.

fast forward to today, i saw these inhalers in the store, having totally forgot about them. picked up one, read this thread, and tried the lemon juice extraction.

squeezed one full fresh lemon (very acidic tart), dropped cotton in and squeezed it using a spoon against the side of the glass for about 30 min. drank the juice.

after about 1.5 hours (empty stomach) I was feeling a little euphoria/speediness, but I'm a weakling and I was expecting more. so i cut the remaining cotton up and downed them. an hour and a half later, I'm flying.

point of the story: you're leaving behind a lot if you only extract for twenty minutes. perhaps overnight is enough? not convinced.

followup: cotton is still gross, but the lavender burps aren't as bad as i remember.

(ugh I need to remember not to ever look in this thread again as it makes me throw up a little in my mouth when I see the words lavender and burp in association with one another)

I'm sure I'll feel similarly tomorrow :)

Perhaps 5 years from now I'll change my mind

Cheers :D