• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

damn i just tried this today for the first time. i have known about it for years but never tried it because I thought it wasnt gonna do anything but wow i tried it today and it was actually really euphoric. much like adderall to me. maybe better even

damn i just tried this today for the first time. i have known about it for years but never tried it because I thought it wasnt gonna do anything but wow i tried it today and it was actually really euphoric. much like adderall to me. maybe better even

thats all i needed to hear. ima definitely try this out then whenever i get the chance.

thats all i needed to hear. ima definitely try this out then whenever i get the chance.

yea dude try it youll be surprised. i put it off for so long just cause i thought it was bullshit but shit i was feelin decent off 250mg (one whole cotton)

ive tryed lots of forms pep pills
such adderall, dexedrine, desoxyn, PPA, and even Fenproporex
you could call me a speed freak

propylhexedrine (also known as hexahydromethamphetamine). propylhexedrine increases levels of norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine just like amphetamine, and the molecular structure of propylhexedrine is almost identical to methamphetamine

face it the company Smith, Kline and French just replace benzidrine with another form OTC speed because they know the FDA are dumb enough not to think twice. they knew the FDA or the anti doping agency would not actually find out what benzedrine was replaced with instead they sit on there asses making money off the money that was suppose to go towards the bs "WAR ON DRUGS"

benzedrex is the benies of our generation

^or they just used it because most stimulants are great decongestants and it was still legal to throw into a cotton rod.

OH my God please line up everyone who said this was pleasurable and let me give them a gut shot. I tried half of one. This morning ive been stuck in the fetal position for hours. Not to mention my mouth still feels funny(that is my dumb ass fault i used it like a dip pouch and kept it in my mouth for as long as i could stand) Euphoria? If you considering feeling like your nervous system shorting out is euphoric than run with it. I was up all night with a dirty ass high. I dont reccomend anyone trying this, but i read posts similar to mine and continued anyway. Please just be careful my heart felt like, well i cant describe it as a heart attack cuz i never had one but it felt like one was in the mail, start small and work your way up if you want. Isnt it bad to injest cotton?

OH my God please line up everyone who said this was pleasurable and let me give them a gut shot. I tried half of one. This morning ive been stuck in the fetal position for hours. Not to mention my mouth still feels funny(that is my dumb ass fault i used it like a dip pouch and kept it in my mouth for as long as i could stand) Euphoria? If you considering feeling like your nervous system shorting out is euphoric than run with it. I was up all night with a dirty ass high. I dont reccomend anyone trying this, but i read posts similar to mine and continued anyway. Please just be careful my heart felt like, well i cant describe it as a heart attack cuz i never had one but it felt like one was in the mail, start small and work your way up if you want. Isnt it bad to injest cotton?

^^

maybe if u tried it the proper way you would have had more recreational effects. search before doing something as dramatic as putting the cotton in as a dip lol.

(i have still yet to try it. i think i might give it a go this weekend maybe)

ive tried benzedrex
and ive tried alot of forms of pep pills in my time
the only bad part is the taste, thats the only thing that makes you sick

lol the reason why this is legal is because although some people enjoy it most people end up projectile vomiting and/or with a severe case of vasoconstriction. I did not ingest the cotton when I took it (many months ago btw) but the next morning I puked up what tasted like battery acid right before work. Ugh and that god awful headache *shudders*

I have actually done this stuff 3 times and each time ended in disaster. Only the first time that I did it did I actually enjoy it (and it was a relatively high dose) but within a few hours I was feeling like death that time too. Be very ware of this shit...

i did 1250mg in like 15 hours or so of extracted propylhexedrine and experienced minor side effects. this was after doing 150mg of adderall the night before without sleep to study. i don't know how well i extracted it though so the dose may be less (just used lemon juice after cutting up the cotton, waited at least one hour, and squeezed the cotton). i did experience weird skin color the next day though, like my skin was kind of yellowish or too white or red or purple looking all over in different places (kind of splotchy). other than that though the side effects were minor, comparable or even less than adderall's. anyway my question is could this amount be dangerous? i never really felt it too strongly (just enough to study and stay awake) which is why i kept taking more when it felt like it was wearing off.

I had a bad experience with taking 4 Benzedrex inhalers at once (3 + 128oz. Starbucks coffee, 1 and 2 on the previous days and no sleep 3 out of 4 nights) and since haven't been able to tolerate nor hide it as well. I'm thinking of taking it next time with 40mg Celexa and 20-40+mg Abilify (I might only take half an inhaler too).

I haven't seen these anywhere in my area but whilst out of town last week I saw a whole crap load of them at a small town pharmacy. I didn't buy any, I was with family and obviously not sick..but it was surprising that it existed I was like "oh what?! FOR REAL!?" it's my luck that I see it in ONE place at ONE time where i cant..get it.

Would the Lemon or Lime juice "RealLemon/RealLime" in the plastic green/yellow containers work for extracting the chemical from the inhaler
1139551863_843a00972b.jpg

I haven't seen these anywhere in my area but whilst out of town last week I saw a whole crap load of them at a small town pharmacy. I didn't buy any, I was with family and obviously not sick..but it was surprising that it existed I was like "oh what?! FOR REAL!?" it's my luck that I see it in ONE place at ONE time where i cant..get it.

You could have said you had a sinus headache or mild nasal congestion or that you heard it was effective for cold symptoms and wanted some for later, or something like that.

Another question, how would I store this after it's extracted because I started extracting one last night expecting to take it today but I don't think I'm going to

You could have said you had a sinus headache or mild nasal congestion or that you heard it was effective for cold symptoms and wanted some for later, or something like that.

Eh I could of but the family knows me to have had 'past issues' or whatever nice way they put it. I don't want to alarm my entirely medical (extended) family.. literally, out of 12 people, 8 or 9 of them work in the medical field so.. they know what everything is and know.. me.

It seems like everyone has a polar opinion about propylhexedrine. I've taken it many times and the only time I've ever had any issues with it was when I combined it with ephedrine 8o. I literally thought I was going to have a stroke and I couldnt stop dry heaving.

As for the taste, I notice if I eat immediately after consuming the cotton I'm not haunted by the soapy lavander taste afterwards.

I usually consume only one cotton though, which may explain the success I've had with it. I'm going to be picking up two tomorrow when I wake up before I go job hunting. :)

Is anyone familiar with the health risks of ingesting cotton? I've done it dozens of times without problems but I cant help but feel a little sketchy about swallowing cotton.