• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

I had forgot about benzedrex for a long time.... UNTIL TODAY.

Sitting at work, SOMETHING smelled like the lavender death smell that is benzedrex. I was gagging at work just because someones clothes smelled like it. ommmmggggg.

gg benzedrex

OMG I know what you mean, its terrible. I will never touch that icky shit again but the smell of lavender is almost nauseating to me now... :(

Can't be that bad...
Oh yes it can...

i havnt read the whole thread, but im hoping that someone has recommended the citric extraction method? has anyone?

if noone has....

cut the cotton (one is all you need unles your a 24/7 hardcore tweak fiend) into small pieces, squeeze out 1/2 fresh lemons, soak the cotton in the lemon juice for 24 hours, squeeze the last bit out of the cottons, mix the lemon juice with SWEET tea and drink away! safest way to do it, the cottons cause GI tract impaction if you swallow them!

^ Sounds like a good idea

I'll have to pick one of these up.

I'll wait awhile though, the only thing I ever buy from the grocery store a few blocks away are abusable OTC meds and fruit. XD
They're getting suspicious.

As for the PH...why don't you just get a glass of some warm water, dissolve some baking soda, and plop the cotton in? and drink the water ...very quickly? lol
I have never tried. you tell me.

Propylhexedrine freebase (what's in there) is quite basic. A baking soda solution would neutralize the cotton less effectively than plain water, even, and the propylhexedrine would not dissolve in there well at all.

Look over the rest of the discussion for various good extraction techniques and the dangers of eating cotton.

ebola

Propylhexedrine freebase (what's in there) is quite basic.

ebola is right. what you need is called an acid extraction. It changes the freebase (which is NOT water soluble) into a salt(which IS water soluble). I dreamt I did this like 500 times

I also dreamt I was in a well ventilated room

i would take 3 of the cottons side by side, sprinkle 1cc of pool strength HCL acid evenly over them, followed by 3 tablespoons of distilled water, then squeeze out the water/propylhexedrine.hcl mixture, then evaporate the water in a pyrex dish over gentle heat like a hair dryer, or maybe in front of a big AC unit (which blows out extremely dry air) then scrape it up to get about a gram of fluffy sparkly white powder that burns like hell when you snort it, but blasts damn well

IMPORTANT: make sure ALL the water is evaporated. DONT RUSH

youre probably thinking...Hydrochloric acid?!!?? no way!!! but remember, theres HCL acid in your stomach, and HCL in damn near every medication youve ever taken. Its the cheapest/easiest way to turn a non-water soluble alkaloid into a water soluble salt. And as long as you evap all the water, any excess HCL will drift away as a gas

if you go the heat route, be careful, as it doesnt take much heat to turn the stuff brown, and I dont know how much heat it takes to degrade the stuff

But it would be better to turn the stuff brown than to leave any liquid behind.

I recommend parachuting, because if you left any acid at all behind, it would be bad to use a needle.

I had forgot about benzedrex for a long time.... UNTIL TODAY.

Sitting at work, SOMETHING smelled like the lavender death smell that is benzedrex. I was gagging at work just because someones clothes smelled like it. ommmmggggg.

gg benzedrex

Hahaaa, so true. The lavender taste/smell is horrid. Never again.

I recommend parachuting, because if you left any acid at all behind, it would be bad to use a needle.

And people have died shooting extractions. Given the very low rate of IV use of p-hex, the fact that there are reported deaths means that it's extremely dangerous.

Propylhexedrine freebase (what's in there) is quite basic. A baking soda solution would neutralize the cotton less effectively than plain water, even, and the propylhexedrine would not dissolve in there well at all.

Look over the rest of the discussion for various good extraction techniques and the dangers of eating cotton.

ebola

Yeah.. lol...
I had a brain fart there, a major one, as I completely got the entire PH scale backwards. Don't know what I was thinking...
as far as PH goes Lemon Juice would work a lot better.
I tried to fix that mess up when I first made it *post edit* but it did not.. work and I didn't notice until now.

Now has anyone tried plugging to avoid the bad taste and burps? Could one safely do a rectal injection of a PHX lemon extraction without causing damage to the rectal wall? What if you used HCL instead and evaporated it all off, leaving the pure powder then mixed with water and injected? I'm gonna try this a bit later, will let you know how it goes :)

If I were to do it myself I'd check the PH.
But.. i won't because the idea of sticking drugs up my ass makes me feel like a pathetic junkie.
"Hey guys, I'll be right back, I have to go stick speed up my bumholeio because I'm that lame"
It may not be like that in reality, I certainly don't think any less of anyone who does plug... but I don't want to do it.

With the lemeon juice extraction, put into a shot glass, there is no taste. Treat it like Everclear going down....as quick and painless as possible.

Well... it worked great! I neutralized any extra acid from the lemon extraction with a bit of sodium bicarbonate by just adding little bits till it stopped fizzing. I then verified the pH with a strip of litmus just to be sure, and within fifteen minutes of injection it was very noticeable.

I only did about 125mg just to take it easy the first time around. Very clean come up, and obviously, no burps or horrid taste :)

Next time around I'll give 250mgs a shot (NPI)

So this time didn't work as well as last time. After doing 250mg in approx 30ml solution (I know, its a bit much) it really, really, really wanted to come back out. I was able to keep it in for about half an hour before my desire for the effects was overwhelmed by the urgent need to pee out my butt. Next time I will do an extraction with less liquid. The menthol left quite an interesting "cool burning" sensation down there for a good while, and the next few movements where slightly lavender scented. Mmmmmmm lovely.

With the lemeon juice extraction, put into a shot glass, there is no taste. Treat it like Everclear going down....as quick and painless as possible.

^this guy is right on.

All you freaks trying to extract / inject / put up your rectum. .. etc. . If you can't handle the menthol goodness taste, then just drop it. its not worth the effort anyway

Lol.. I forget about ever trying the stuff untill it pops up in my subscribed threads
It's time to pay the pharmacy a visit.

Did two today, Using sqeezed lemon juice, and arizona green tea.

I was out of adderall and I had a lot of work to get done.... Turned my face very red, and made the traffic lights glow. .....

This stuff is more trippy then adderall for sure. But I do feel kinda dehydrated/high blood pressure/feverish... not so bad though

My preferred way of doing this stuff is taking a bottle of Diet Pepsi or Coke (both of which have citric and phosphoric acid), dropping the cotton in there, letting it sit for a couple hours, shake, pour out, and drink. It always hits quite nicely. I'm sure there's a few more steps I could take to get a better yield on the extraction, but eh, it definitely works just fine with this method. Sometimes I've cut up some lemons or added lemon juice to the soda to decrease the pH more.

Also, the soda masks the flavor a lot--it simply tastes like a minty version of Coke or Pepsi. Actually, gruesomely enough to some of you I'm sure, I quite like the flavor. I know, it's weird. It's really not bad.

Benzedrex seems to be the unsung hero of over-the-counter highs. I'm truly surprised it hasn't been taken off the market yet--I mean, come on, there's plenty of alternatives that aren't recreational. It feels very comparable to Adderall to me, and I have a weird hunch that there might be some serotonergic component to propylhexedrine, but I can't be sure.

Now has anyone tried plugging to avoid the bad taste and burps? Could one safely do a rectal injection of a PHX lemon extraction without causing damage to the rectal wall? What if you used HCL instead and evaporated it all off, leaving the pure powder then mixed with water and injected? I'm gonna try this a bit later, will let you know how it goes

You need to make sure that you have a ph-neutral extract w/o any of the lavender or menthol oils. Otherwise, it might feel like you plugged a habenero. ;)

Safety wise what do you guys think?

Unknown, due to insufficient research data. It seems to be a bit more dangerous than more potent stimulants. The high ratio of peripheral to central effects leads to additional cardiac strain. Injecting extracts has killed a few people because of this.

No studies have assessed receptor affinities or releasing propensity (it was looked at as a decongestant, near clinical doses). A decent guess might be similarity to meth, but with reduced potency and propensity to cross the BBB...and way more adrenergic effects. It IS the same as meth, with the phenyl group replaced by cyclohexane.

How dangerous can we guess it to be? Probably "pretty bad". It could be uniquely neurotoxic at monoamine transporters for whatever reason...have whichever toxic metabolites, and so on. The similarity to meth suggests possible meth-like neurotoxicity (DA AND 5ht efflux). It could have 5h2b agonism...and so on.

Some people, including me, get mild visuals. I think they look like those of dissociatives or pot. I have no idea why this is. It's also a bit 'spacier' and has a crazy synergy with n2o for me (perhaps even better than with mdma). What the hell?

My pupils dilate a good bit too...and there's a spaciness and body feel similar to meth, which brings teh 5ht action, so maybe phx does too.

I think that the initial high is on par with adderall, but the after-effects are quite ridiculous. I wish that its adrenergic agonism could just be abolished. ;)

sorry to ramble. :)

ebola