• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

i wonder if propylhexedrine is as neurotoxic as meth, and how the hell is this stuff still allowed legally in stores??

how the hell is this stuff still allowed legally in stores??

IMHO it's just pretty difficult to abuse...if you do too much of it you won't feel good...

IMHO it's just pretty difficult to abuse...if you do too much of it you won't feel good...

uhm that goes for any drug really. it doesnt matter how good quality it is and if its schedule 1 and 2, you do too much you get sick and hate it after a while. i just cant see a real good reason for this stuff being so widely available legally in stores since menthol works better for congestion and such. the same goes with DXM, this stuff is more potent than the LSDs i have taken and yet legal hah

It's far, FAR easier to abuse other stimulants like meth, cathonines, even regular old mixed isomer d-amphetamines...you can do other drugs to the point of not feeling well but even re-dosing ONCE on propylhex makes me feel noticably worse, with a lot more vasoconstriction & discomfort compared to traditional stims.

The fact that it's widely available and legal yet isn't widely abused speaks volumes, I think.

GolemGolem;13788278 Anyone else who normally gets vasoconstriction like a motherfucker on amphetamines said:
Yes amphetamines give me ice cold hands but nothing noticable on propyl

Strange how subjective effects vary so much
I like the stuff. Best way i could descibe it is mild mephedrone

But swallowing the cotton WTF. glass of coke and fork mash cotton for 5 mins and discard

^It's good for clearing out your sinuses and that's it. I assume you took a look at the back of a vick's inhaler(since you posted in this thread)? Save your money unless you're stuffed up.

Anyone else have experience with or know of any reports of higher doses of benzedrex? The highest reports I can find are 750 mgs and I'm up to 1250. The high is great, just a super intense speedy stimulant ride. I get a bit shaky but it's manageable. But honestly my favorite part is probably the comedown. As it starts wearing off an entirely new wave hits me. Things get really whimsical and I feel like I start to understand everything more deeply. Like a little psychedelic I guess, idk it’s tough to explain. But I feel so good I’m not even bummed out about the stim push going away, and that’s usually the worst part of the comedown for me. No negative side effects, not even a headache. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else has had success or problems with this.

Anyone else have experience with or know of any reports of higher doses of benzedrex? The highest reports I can find are 750 mgs and I'm up to 1250. The high is great, just a super intense speedy stimulant ride. I get a bit shaky but it's manageable. But honestly my favorite part is probably the comedown. As it starts wearing off an entirely new wave hits me. Things get really whimsical and I feel like I start to understand everything more deeply. Like a little psychedelic I guess, idk it’s tough to explain. But I feel so good I’m not even bummed out about the stim push going away, and that’s usually the worst part of the comedown for me. No negative side effects, not even a headache. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else has had success or problems with this.
Ugh, fuck that stuff. The smell of it makes me gag. The first 3 times I tried it, it was fairly euphoric and speedy. After that I just felt PNS stimulation and nausea, and made me feel sick. Im done with that shit forever.
Levomethamphetamine. Anybody have any info on this?
L-Methamphetamine is the crap isomer of meth. Street methamphetamine usually is a equal racemic mixture (both left and right hand molecules). Dexosyn is the stuff that gets you that euphoric high (Dextromethamphetamine) and Levomethamphetamine is just the speedy and PNS stimulation.

This is kinda like dextromethorphan and levomethorphan. One is an NMDA antagonist while the other is an opiate blocker. They are the same exact molecule but they are different directions.

Last edited:
So have a question.In all serious.Should i extract and i.v.??I was reading about diplopia and brain stem injury and that there have been like 5 or so reported deaths,but if i think about,thats very low in comparison to similar substances.id love to hear from someone that has done it.thank u.;)

So you read that, and still thought it might be a good idea?? 8(

I haven't IV'd it, and from the POV of harm reduction, there's no way anyone here is going to suggest you should do it either.

If you really insist on rapid action, plug it, though I suspect you'll enjoy it much less as the peripheral stimulation can become too unpleasant rapid vs slow (oral).

Last edited:
Plus it’s probably safer to use it rectally as opposed to injection. Nothing like a lavender scented asshole %)

I cut the cotton of one inhaler into tiny pieces and stuffed them into three gel caps. I took them along side two 20 mg Adderall... on an empty stomach (no bueno). Within a half hour I started to tingle and have the god awful menthol lavender burps. Just the thought of it makes me shudder. By an hour and a half I was getting visual hallucinations and felt like I was outside my body. I was thinking this was pretty great until my stomach turned.

It took less than a minute of sitting there deciding if I should get up and go to the bathroom, and before I could even open my bedroom door I puked with such force into my hands and all over myself. And once I tasted the menthol and lavender, I threw up even harder. This lasted on and off for the next hour. Once that was over I was able to mellow and enjoy what was left of the high.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]I had decided to try this again the other day and was going to eat just half of it first ON a full stomach... and as soon as I broke it open and got a whiff of it, I quickly rethought my decision... Its a shame too because its a good cheap little high...

Yeah, I did this three or four times. First time, not knowing what to expect, it was fun for the first ~45 minutes to an hour, then it was one looong, slow comedown, that while not brutally unpleasant, lasted longer than was comfortable.

Hi in your extraction with citrus do you use only the brown yellow part of the cotton or everything ?

Hi in your extraction with citrus do you use only the brown yellow part of the cotton or everything ?

Dump the whole cotton in - cut it up into small bits. You can follow these instructions if you like:

• Dissolve 2g of citric acid in 20ml of water and mix it well until dissolved (or skip this step and just use 20ml lemon juice - but tastes worse).
  • Pull the cotton out of the inhaler. Chop up the cotton into lots of easy to mash pieces and dump them in the water.
  • Mash and squish the cotton around in the water/juice for a good minute or two until the water looks milky/cloudy (that's your nicely extracted propylhexadrine).
  • Now every 2.5ml of liquid is 1/8th of the dose of propylhexedrine. You could add it to a little soda drink to help mask the taste.
  • I would then personally leave the cotton in the extraction and cover with a double layer (it smells) of cling film and leave in the fridge.
  • Every time you need another dose, re-squish and agitate the cotton, then draw up another 2.5ml.
  • On your last dose, take the 2.5ml but also rinse the cotton pieces through a typical soda drink (eg 7UP) to get out anything that's left.
  • If you take a swig of full-fat milk after every dose, it should almost completely eliminate the taste and prevent any stomach troubles or burping of the menthol/lavender oil.

Last edited:
Well thank you CFC for your report that you would use the full cotton for proceeding a lemon extraction it s still unclear if the plain white oily part of the cotton around two third of it would contains active substance or not as some users don’t keep it before parachuting if it s not active it makes sense as they intend to avoid transit problems and the awful taste so why using the whole cotton for a lemon extraction any more comments ?

I enjoy benzedrex for the occasional pick me up.

For the last few months some jackass has been buying or stealing all the benzedrex in my town.

There's 4 spots I go to that sell it for $5. They are always out of stock. When I do see a box out (10 inhalers or so) it's gone the next day.

There's 3 that sell it for 8. 2 of them are always out of stock, 1 sometimes has stock. Not feeling benzedrex for $8 though.