• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Shitill killya...Hopefully you'll barf first.

Naah. Don't tell em' that. IF you don't puke before it kicks in vomiting will be impossible. For some reason I didn't get sick. Got 2 or 3 pine-sol burps. Don't OD on this shit it would be OOH so scary I imagine.

It's a consistent heavy buzz if you do 375+. No more waves. I think I prefer the waves, though.

I've taken propylhexedrine a total of 5 times and always 250mg extracted into lemon juice and water. This is just a really weird drug, the first and second time I took it I had horrible vasoconstriction on the comedown and the following couple days.

After those first couple times the high has become slightly less pronounced but I get no comedown and when I checked my heart rate at the 3 hour mark it was actually lower then my usual resting heart rate. This drug also let's me sleep with ease, in fact it's very easy to fall asleep on this drug once I lay down. I still get vasoconstriction but it's only a fraction of what it first was.

I ended up doing another 250mg extracted today. It was a really decent ride. I still wish to do no more of this stuff. I don't regret trying it, but it is far too unreliable an experience. It can give bits of anxiety between the waves if you are out and about on it. I obtained some 3mg Xanax bars to soften the crash landing. The start date on my Adderall script is in a few days I will hold out till then and try not to be an exhausted zombie... Ugggh I have no idea what the comedown of Propyl is like. I didn't sleep last night, not good for me considering I am clinging to a schedule of normal activity and trying to improve my synaptic function.

I've taken propylhexedrine a total of 5 times and always 250mg extracted into lemon juice and water. This is just a really weird drug, the first and second time I took it I had horrible vasoconstriction on the comedown and the following couple days.

After those first couple times the high has become slightly less pronounced but I get no comedown and when I checked my heart rate at the 3 hour mark it was actually lower then my usual resting heart rate. This drug also let's me sleep with ease, in fact it's very easy to fall asleep on this drug once I lay down. I still get vasoconstriction but it's only a fraction of what it first was.

Yeah, you are right. Propyl is a bitch on the cardiovascular system too. I really think I felt 3 irregular heartbeats. VERY Concerning ecspecially since I have some CNS and PNS issues. I will be so pissed if I have any irregularities when I see my doctor. Propyl is out for me it really is cool, but seems much more gritty and potentially more nuerotoxic.

I actually really like this stimulant. Just 250 mg plus an energy drink put me in the zone for schoolwork today, just like amphetamines do. 2nd time and still like it.

I actually really like this stimulant. Just 250 mg plus an energy drink put me in the zone for schoolwork today, just like amphetamines do. 2nd time and still like it.

I would agree that I do like it as well.

It is just that I noticed some different side effects, and I usually do not on other amphs. I would say that it's "personality" is familiar with other amphetamines but takes on a whole feel of it's own. I personally enjoy the more mental stimulation of Adderall over others. The second time I took bits of Ritalin occasionally to supplement the mental augmentation of Propyl. After going through it, I would say that it's comedown alone is a bit harsher than on other stimulants.

Last edited:
The effects of propylhexadrine are indeed similar to the effects of prescription amphetamines, as evidenced by our sous-chef's behaviour after ingesting two Benzedrex cottons by mouth. It would have been ideal, though, if he had taken the time to extract the drug, as ingestion of cotton is contraindicated in humans. Harm Reduction would indicate the cottons be subjected to an extraction process such as the one found at the offsite link below.

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180835

I take propylhexadrine twice a month. MY prefered route is to chop the rods up into little pieces and then stuff them into 00 capsules(the whole contents fits into two 00 capsules) and then I swallow them and all is fine. I enjoy the buzz but often find it to be a bit more ish. I prefer MPA or EPH (no longer since it got banned) or 3-fpm over it any day, But when a slight stimulation is due nothing can be beat. Often times I find myself ingesting a rod and then waiting eight hours and ingesting another and waiting eight hours and ingesting another one for a total of three rods per 24 hour awake cycle.

Does anyone know if this stuff feels anything like 6-apb? I am worried about the reports of it being 'psychedelic" or trippy or dirty.

To me, it sounds like the feeling of this would be comparable to a piperazine. And I don't enjoy piperazines anymore. In the past they were ok but I grew out of that crap. I hate tripping and I hate drugs that are even *slightly* psychedelic. Even weed trips me out way too much, hate it now.

So, please let me know if anyone who has done both benzedrex and 6-apb, if they are comparable. If so, I'll probably pass or try and extremely low dose. 6-apb is boring. I like mdma/methylone and stuff like that which actually gets you excited.

Not just pure serotonin stims they are boring and tired. Granted they are blissful but I am not into that.

Also I have slightly high blood pressure, even at resting and I get difficulty breathing from even mild stims. And my lungs are bad, I have COPD. Would this stuff still be ok to try like 100 mgs? I've heard of people having heart attacks on it. I read most of this thread and I have to say, it would be wise to not only have benzos on hand but also some strong cayenne pepper for the vasoconstriction.

Of course I dont have benzos but I can easily get some habanero peppers from the store and eat those if things get out of hand. Just wondering if anyone else with high blood pressure and bad lungs/heart has tried this stuff. That is the one thing that is really worrying me about even trying it.

Being sick is not a big deal, I've puked my guts out many, many times in my life. It sucks, but a stroke/heart attack is a bigger deal as that does permanent damage sometimes.

I tried Adderall, even with my heart and lung problems and I loved it, even though the side effects were super strange for me. At times, I could barely breath on it, and other times I could breath perfectly. And even sober I never breath that well, so on adderall was the first time in my life I can remember breathing good for years. But it would go in waves, I would go from not being able to breath at all, to breathing awesome. All of the effects were like that. The comedown for me wasn't bad at all. I would do adderall again if I could get a prescription. I need it because I am add. But seems like too much of a hassle and the side effects are very strange and somewhat harsh I couldnt imagine doing it daily. It would probably kill me pretty quickly. Oh and also I have never been the same since I did it, I think it did permanent damage to me.

So, I have to say I am worried about trying this shit. But just have the urge to try it once and see what it does to me. I've never heard of anyone first hand dying from eating it, but then again they might not of lived to tell the story.

Last night I took 120mg of adderall and drank 2 4locos. The experience was great, but in the morning I couldn't stop sweating until I had another 4loco. I also took ambien, Seroquel, and xanax. I think it was sleep deprivation that brought on the sweats, I've had it happen before without alcohol. The feeling passed after I got a drink in morning. Staying up all night on your adderall I don't recommend. Take it on a free day and play video games for 8 hours straight

I've been on probation for 2 years and instead of risking being clean before my next UA, I've been exploring the world of legal drugs. I had my first experience with Benzedrex a few years ago and ended up using it pretty frequently(almost everyday for about a year) to counter the dizzying/nasuating effects of Kratom(opiates were my drug of choice)

During that time I developed a really serious case of heat rash. Everytime I would get a little too hot or step into the sun my skin would get these tiny red welts all over. The best way I can describe the feeling is every single welt felt like I was being stabbed by a needle that was burning hot and also caused itchiness comparable to a mosquito bite. this went on for a year basically daily until I took a trip to Hawaii. No access to Benzedrex out there and after about three days of not having it I didn't get heat rash for the rest of the trip. I hadn't made this connection then. But after several different periods of the heat rash going away and coming back and all lining up perfectly with my Benzedrex use I feel fairly comfortable saying Benzedrex was the cause.

I tried searching for any other experiences like that but have come up empty every time I try. I just want to know what people think. If anyone has had similar experiences. What's the cause?

Also here is a link to a wiki page about heat rash if you want to know more about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miliaria

DONT USE BENZEDREX as a drug. A buddy of mine has had 2 open heart surgeries at 23 and talked about eating benzedrex inhalers

I've done propyl once before, but I made the mistake of ingesting an entire cotton. :XDON'T EAT THE COTTON :sus:. It is completely unnecessary and bad on the digestive and stomach function.

I did the lemon juice extraction method (1st time) and squished the cotton pieces I cut up (into 6 pieces) in the lemon juice
lemon.png
solution. I squish and squash em with a fork over the course of an hour and drink the brew down, chasing with tap water. I can feel it a bit already after maybe 30-45 minutes. Just make sure you've got just enough lemon juice to cover the cut up pieces of cotton, say in a shot or whiskey glass. It doesn't take much and I don't want to have to ingest anymore lemon juice concentrate that I have to.

I'm preparing another 250 mg solution and going to take maybe a max of half of that. I don't want to exceed 375mg, from what I'm reading that is the sweet spot.

I am doing this to maintain recovery from meth. I don't want to do meth anymore, I'm so sick of it so I'm going on a lil' propyl ride and hopefully, like the first time, it will get the cravings for meth/amp out of my system.

At least for awhile.

Again, people don't eat the cotton. If you don't have lemon juice concentrate I'd say just squeezing the propyl out of the cottons into regular water would work just fine.

I wrapped my part of the cotton in a Tums softchew. Seemed too work great. Also this being my first time trying this, I figured that would help combat the ill taste and the nausea both. Didn't taste it at all, yet too find out on the sick stomach. Also ill post soon on how my whirl with it goes