• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Man, I started fucking with propyl last week (3 times now), and this drug really likes me.

Meth/addy is lovely, but makes me distractingly horny while giving me speed dick. Wicked cotton mouth and gurning for me even with low doses, feel like staying indoors, stiff neck- the day after the day after I'll have no stamina and be a little extra bitchy.

Propyl is lovely: normal horny - normal dick function, mild cotton mouth, felt like riding my bike instead of beating off so I did, and now I have a new personal best time on my 15mile loop (body still feels comfy, loose and ready to go as well, should of done 30 miles), massive mood elevation compared to addy too. Little residual stimulation the next day, day after just fine.

Real glad I got desperate and tried it, it's worth the $5 and nasty burps.

Anyone else who normally gets vasoconstriction like a motherfucker on amphetamines, but seems to have no problem with propyl?

While I never got any of the serious negative side effects, I got bored of benzedrex after 4 or 5 times. It was fun to try, but the good part of the high really doesn't last that long, and once it wears off it's a long comedown (even though it isn't as harsh as many say).

Not sure where or how to format this, but here's my experience.

@62.5mg (1/4 of the soaked cotton)

It works pretty well as an appetite suppressant (No overt want to eat, but eating isn't annoying at all, unlike how it is on amphetamine), no noticeable euphoric effects but noticed I was easier going and had a small amount of more energy than usual. Like caffeine, but longer lasting and less crash.

@125mg (1/2 of the soaked cotton)

Good appetite suppressant, had no want to eat and eating was sort of a put-off, but not to the strength of amphetamine. Minor euphoria and high levels of talkativeness. Right now I'm on 125mg and I made several posts just in the past while on bluelight and I'm feeling very focused.

@250mg (Full soaked cotton)

Acts like amphetamine in regards to appetite suppression, eating food is a major turn-off. I found it hard to eat even half the amount of a meal I would consider great off of propylhexedrine. Good amounts of euphoria, though greater than the corresponding amount of amphetamine that it would take to give me that amount of appetite suppression. My extremities got slightly colder and I could not stop talking or texting people for about an hour after it kicked in, and the lavender burps are only annoying with the whole cotton being ingested, the smell is very pronounced and you can even taste it when it comes up as a burp at 250mg.

Overall, for the amount I can get a benzedrex inhaler for, I find it best used cut in half and used as a eugeroic, with caffeine, It's a great study aid with the increased benefit of mounds of motivation, similar to that of amphetamine.

Although, if you need a great appetite suppressant for weight loss and increased BMR, cut it in 1/4ths and take it right before a meal. It cuts the lavender burps and coupled with the glucose from the meal will give you lots of additional energy.

In addition, to all of the people out there wondering how to combat the excessive vasoconstriction, if you have access to guanfacine, I find that 1mg is good enough to combat all of the negative side effects up to about 250mg propylhexedrine, namely the "twitch" that makes you feel as if you're about to explode if you're not doing anything (Without taking away the boundless energy given by propylhexedrine!), as well as the headache during and after the trip due to the vasoconstriction. But even then, Ibuprofen is always helpful for them in conjunction or alone, if you have no guanfacine.

Just thought I'd add! : )

(Currently on a motivation spree from Propylhexedrine myself ;))

Last edited:
im twisted...3 propylhexedrine cottons.effexor,insufflation,a blunt ,and a pint.this is the best high in the world!i feel amazing.wouldnt be worth a damn in bed,but im happy.word to tthe wise,propylhexedrine is dangerous.the damage done to your MENTAL state is terminal.everything in moderation.now i dont know what to say....ssoooooo yyyeeeeeaaa
get faded!

so no speed dick on that stuff?

i couldnt find half life of it on wiki, any clues?? if it lasts more than 8 hours, its not worth it!

so no speed dick on that stuff?

i couldnt find half life of it on wiki, any clues?? if it lasts more than 8 hours, its not worth it!

Some report speed dick problems, others dont. Guess it varies? Personally I didn't have much problem with getting and maintaining an erection on the contents of 1 inhaler. I usually have problems on other stims but I also usually dose much higher (relatively speaking) on other stims... So there's that. I've always been afraid to dose more than one inhalers worth.

I cannot speak to the half life exactly but I always felt residual stimulation lasting usually 12 hrs or so.

yikes, 12 hours is too much. its hard to find, and actually be able to GET, a proper stimulant that lasts at most 6 to 8 hours

On this now, did it a few times over the last year. Come-up is slow but it peaks at around an hour or two, then its one slow, generally shitty comedown that varies greatly, but I can usually sleep just fine at the end of it. I always do the lemon extract and never got nauseous or anything, but it really makes you feel body-loaded and drained afterward.

The one time I tried Benzedrex I wasn't really all that impressed. I just removed the cotton from the container, cut it into three pieces, and swallowed each one with a gulp of soda. It definitely made me feel stimmed for a couple of hours, howeger there was no type of euphoria to go along with it. I also got the burps that everybody talks about but I wouldn't call the taste unpleasant.

burnt offerings, ive done it without this method, does the citric acid help tremendously, making it strong or better absorbable or probably help clear some toxins or whats its purpose exactly? because i just put it in hot water before and i can feel the stimulation, as someone said, not really euphoric but irritable perhaps

Well i think it just enables you to consume the drug without consuming the cotton (which is potentially harmful to your GI tract)

burnt offerings, ive done it without this method, does the citric acid help tremendously, making it strong or better absorbable or probably help clear some toxins or whats its purpose exactly? because i just put it in hot water before and i can feel the stimulation, as someone said, not really euphoric but irritable perhaps

Citric acid helps with the extraction, so you don't have to ingest the cotton

ok, i see. i was planning, for the last few days, to just plug it. do you think plugging it will prevent all the GI problems and same time give you the same experience? i ask this with experience with other drugs of course. i used to plug a lot of drugs and they worked. whats your take on this idea??

The way I always did this was to take the whole cotton out and let it soak in just enough cola to submerge it and then just swallow the coke after like 10-15 minutes

you can suck on the cotton if you can handle the rancid taste. I usually just threw it out

Its an ok effect, definitely not close to adderall though. I seemed to develop a tolerance to it rather fast as well, I couldn't do it on back to back days without the 2nd time feeling noticeably less intense

kind of made my stomach feel gross as well, more to do with the lavender taste and subsequent burps. This shit will ruin the scent of lavender for the rest of your life, that much I can say for certain

im not sure if using it would show up on a drug test, but that's about the only reason I would take it. If it didn't make you piss dirty that is. Adderall is superior in every way imaginable IMO

adding lemon juice into water then soaking the cotton in it for an hour while stirring works great. You can just pull the slimy cotton out when you are done soaking it and chug the water, it hits hard and fast since the drug is already dissolves in the water.

I've done propylhexedrine about 3-4 times all have been 250mg. This drug seems to lose its magic pretty quickly, kind of like how MDMA loses its magic after using too often. The side effects aren't worth it for this substance somewhere between adderall and MDMA. Too much vasoconstriction...

masturbating on this shit is fun. an hour to bust a nut and the orgasm is enhanced. don't use it anymore.

The way I always did this was to take the whole cotton out and let it soak in just enough cola to submerge it and then just swallow the coke after like 10-15 minutes

you can suck on the cotton if you can handle the rancid taste. I usually just threw it out

Its an ok effect, definitely not close to adderall though. I seemed to develop a tolerance to it rather fast as well, I couldn't do it on back to back days without the 2nd time feeling noticeably less intense

kind of made my stomach feel gross as well, more to do with the lavender taste and subsequent burps. This shit will ruin the scent of lavender for the rest of your life, that much I can say for certain

im not sure if using it would show up on a drug test, but that's about the only reason I would take it. If it didn't make you piss dirty that is. Adderall is superior in every way imaginable IMO

I've heard people on here say that they failed drug tests after taking it (for meth)

You look at the propylhexedrine molecule and the methamphetamine molecule, and you see how that could be the case. They look quite similar.