• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

promiscuous girls, turn off or turn on?

I find it interesting that a lot of people think that the more people a girl sleeps with the better she gets at sex. or that a seemingly prudeish girl jsut doesnt know what to do...

The phrase practice makes perfect isnt just for shits and giggles

I've used at least a whole lot of cocaine since a few hours hence, and am on the peak of my last rail, which was taken only minutes ago. So if I may seem voluble, verbose, or vapid, I would hardly be surprised.

But it must be noted the question in the OP does not seem to make much sense, at least as I have interpreted it. A sequela of such an outrè, solecistic question is that it precludes any sensible answer, because the coherence and cogency of a given answer cannot usually be greater than that of its question.

So, what is wrong with the question and why do I find it odd or insuperable? Well, my objection is nuanced and sort of complicated to explain, so pardon me if I come across inaccessible or recondite.

The question asks if one finds sexually attractive a salacious, wanton girl (or, taken from a different perspective, if one finds promiscuity, rather than the female practicing it, sexually attractive).

The problem is in the assumption that sexual attractiveness is not a vital requirement for a woman to ever achieve a sufficient quantity of sex partners to qualify as promiscuous. In reality, a sloven gorgon or a repugnant harridan, however libidinous and horny they may veritably be, are not likely to ever entice enough males required to be promiscuous, insofar as promiscuity is defined as immoderate sexual activity and not as simply immoderate sexual reverie or desire.

However, a zaftig coquette or pulchritudinous femme fatale may not even need to be sexually unrestrained and lascivious to be considered promiscuous (i.e., to have an extensive sexual history or high sexual partner-to-age ratio.) Her considerably greater population of male suitors gives her a concomitantly greater population of potential mates and a higher level of sexual opportunity than a beastly beldam, sordid slattern, or tatterdemalion termagent would ever realistically attain or rival.

In conclusion, the degree to which a female is able to be promiscuous is directly proportional to the degree to which she is perceived attractive by males. And the degree to which she is able to be promiscuous determines the degree to which she is likely to be promiscuous—that is, the greater the opportunity, the greater the likelihood of taking it.

To be necessitates the ability to be. And the probability of being is a corollary of the extent of the ability to be.

Therefore, the quintessential promiscuous woman is likely to be as unchaste as she is arousing, for without the condition of the latter how could we have the instance of the former?

And so the most popular, sincere answer among this thread's set of respondents will assuredly be that promiscuous women are attractive. This presumably obviates any further discussion on the attractiveness of sluts, as the truth value thereof has herein been thoroughly established.

A popular theory of value is that it's created by the perception of something being hard to come by -- only attained through hard work, suffering, a sacrifice on your part or someone else's, or incredibly good luck against great odds, or some combination of the above. At the other end, we naturally take for granted things that feel like they come easy, regardless of how rare or vital they indeed are. By imbuing something external with value, we're really existentially validating ourselves, because what we're saying is that we're special in some way. We have something the average joe doesn't have. I am a unique snowflake.

If I were a guy on the prowl, who was not looking for a girl to bring home to mom, I can imagine banging a girl who I know has banged a lot of other guys as far less of a lasting thrill than banging one who doesn't give it up easily, but did give it up for me. Especially if drugs or alcohol were involved, I'll not be so noble as to claim I'd say no if the squeaky old village bicycle rolled my way. But it would be the very definition of a cheap thrill, start to finish. It would be highly unlikely to be the sexual escapade whose memory gives an old man wood years later. There are the sorts of one-off unplanned sexual encounters that people write bossa nova songs about, and this probably wouldn't be it.

There's also something deeply unsettling, from the point of view of even the mildest of male egos, about a sexual encounter with a promiscuous female, in that deep down there's no escaping the fact that she's completely in control of the situation. She chose you, you didn't choose her. And if the encounter doesn't go to her liking, she can get up and leave at any time, and just as easily go back to the place she found you and get a different guy. As her boy toy for the night, you likely don't have that kind of leverage. I'd say it takes the type of guy who is able to let the lower, reptilian parts of his brain completely take over when he's out prowling for sex, because if he takes a step back and thinks about the situation with his prefrontal cortex, it can be pretty emasculating.

This is really what lies at the root of highly "traditional" patriarchal cultures' and communities' fear of the sexually liberated female, and the powerful males' desire to keep the female sex drive under wraps. They know on an instinctive level that for women, sex is currency that can purchase nearly anything, and that men have no ready equivalent. It logically follows that a woman given license to do as she pleases with her body poses a threat to the power of powerful men in her community.

I think in one way, Freud couldn't have been more wrong. Women don't have penis envy. Men have vagina envy.

Wow this is an old Ass thread of mine, I'm not so narrow minded now although a promiscuous girl would still be a bit of a turn off

ok so I find that the more guys a girl has been with, the less I feel attracted to them, for example I can be talking to a girl in a pub and feel everything is going well then she could mention "I have been with 13 guys" and I will be turned off completely and lose interest in said girl whilst thinking to myself "slut" or "easy"

Not sure why this is, maybe it's the feeling that I will make less of an impact on a girls life as I am "just another etch on the bedpost" or maybe it's that I feel that she is more likely to cheat or has low self respect/esteem (a turn off for me).

I tend to have a rule: take a girls age and divide by 4, the figure you get is the most amount of sexual partners she should have had before becoming too "slutty" for my liking (give or take)

This isn't a problem for me at all but I was wondering if other guys feel the same?

A woman's sexual past wouldn't be too serious of an issue for me...I'm more about if we have good chemistry. If the chemistry is there and I like her physically, her sexual history's not an issue for me...that's the way it would be if I were on the dating market lol...

Well I am not one to judge in that department. I usually don't tell women how many women I have slept with even if I am dating them. Every time I do shit gets nasty and they always bring it up later. So yeah I kinda keep the number to myself but really I have to guesstimate even with myself because I never kept count.

I mean is that common conversation anyways: "Hey how many people have you had sex with?"

I don't really like it if a woman has fucked a bunch of guys I know just because of the drama.

I really dgaf unless she has VD or emotional problems.

There is the old double standard among some people where if a guy has sex with alot of women then he is a player and if a woman has sex with alot of men she is a slut or a whore. That is kind of bullshit thinking imho. For some reason it is easier for women to get sex.

There was a study scientific I saw and women would approach men and ask them if they wanted to have sex and surprisingly quite a few men were "like sure lets go" and a man did the same thing and only one or twos chick went for it through the whole study. I think this was out of 100 people and they used several men and women in the study and it was done on and near a college campus. Sadly no one actually got laid as far as we know and it was just a tease for everyone involved.

You can't really hold someone's past against them. It really just matters who they are now. That is really my main and only point and the rest of my post is a waste of text most likely.

Honestly it is kind of shallow in a way to judge someone on who they were years ago. We all go through things in life and not everyone does it perfectly. I don't want to be judged by things i did a long time ago and have someone think I am a bad person now. I also would really never tell a women how many women I slept with as it shouldn't matter and that is what I always say, plus if I do tell them it is usually just the beginning of the end.

I had a woman tell me she had slept with over 100 guys and we were both younger than 20. That was kind of alarming to me. She got really mad when I said something rude about it and pointed out the fact that we had just slept together after less than an hour of meeting one another. I thought I had been with alot of women by that point in my life but I had not gotten anywhere close to triple digits at 19. At lets say 30 or older that number would not be that unusual.

I suppose it depends on how big of a city you live in, how much you travel, whether or not you were in committed relationships. I had gone years sleeping with the same woman in my 20's and lived with her. So it was basically like we were married, gheto married would be the term.

Anyways if you judge someone by their past you are being stupid. Now if it was just last week someone had sex with 3 people in a week that is someone you might not want to consider a relationship with but if that type of thing was years ago it is a whole other story.

I am not proud of many things I did when I was younger and if I was to confide them into someone I trusted I would be rather hurt if it was to make them think less of me. Hell looking back I don't even like the type of person I was ten years ago but that was a very long time ago. I don't beat myself up about it and certainly would not want someone to give me shit about it.

So to the OP I would suggest not asking questions you do not want to know the answer to. If it is that big of a deal maybe go to church and become a born again virgin and save yourself for marriage. I know I had sex with more than 12 or 13 women in a year so I do not even think that is really that many partners in a lifetime tbph.

Well I am not one to judge in that department. I usually don't tell women how many women I have slept with even if I am dating them. Every time I do shit gets nasty and they always bring it up later. So yeah I kinda keep the number to myself but really I have to guesstimate even with myself because I never kept count.

I mean is that common conversation anyways: "Hey how many people have you had sex with?"

I don't really like it if a woman has fucked a bunch of guys I know just because of the drama.

I really dgaf unless she has VD or emotional problems.

There is the old double standard among some people where if a guy has sex with alot of women then he is a player and if a woman has sex with alot of men she is a slut or a whore. That is kind of bullshit thinking imho. For some reason it is easier for women to get sex.

There was a study scientific I saw and women would approach men and ask them if they wanted to have sex and surprisingly quite a few men were "like sure lets go" and a man did the same thing and only one or twos chick went for it through the whole study. I think this was out of 100 people and they used several men and women in the study and it was done on and near a college campus. Sadly no one actually got laid as far as we know and it was just a tease for everyone involved.

You can't really hold someone's past against them. It really just matters who they are now. That is really my main and only point and the rest of my post is a waste of text most likely.

Honestly it is kind of shallow in a way to judge someone on who they were years ago. We all go through things in life and not everyone does it perfectly. I don't want to be judged by things i did a long time ago and have someone think I am a bad person now. I also would really never tell a women how many women I slept with as it shouldn't matter and that is what I always say, plus if I do tell them it is usually just the beginning of the end.

I had a woman tell me she had slept with over 100 guys and we were both younger than 20. That was kind of alarming to me. She got really mad when I said something rude about it and pointed out the fact that we had just slept together after less than an hour of meeting one another. I thought I had been with alot of women by that point in my life but I had not gotten anywhere close to triple digits at 19. At lets say 30 or older that number would not be that unusual.

I suppose it depends on how big of a city you live in, how much you travel, whether or not you were in committed relationships. I had gone years sleeping with the same woman in my 20's and lived with her. So it was basically like we were married, gheto married would be the term.

Anyways if you judge someone by their past you are being stupid. Now if it was just last week someone had sex with 3 people in a week that is someone you might not want to consider a relationship with but if that type of thing was years ago it is a whole other story.

I am not proud of many things I did when I was younger and if I was to confide them into someone I trusted I would be rather hurt if it was to make them think less of me. Hell looking back I don't even like the type of person I was ten years ago but that was a very long time ago. I don't beat myself up about it and certainly would not want someone to give me shit about it.

So to the OP I would suggest not asking questions you do not want to know the answer to. If it is that big of a deal maybe go to church and become a born again virgin and save yourself for marriage. I know I had sex with more than 12 or 13 women in a year so I do not even think that is really that many partners in a lifetime tbph.

Women shouldn't go by the judgments of men I think...they should have their own judgments about what is good and what is not good ("some men say that a man who gets alot of women is good and that a woman who 'gets' alot of men is bad.") Women should not be under men's judgments, but every individual should have have his/her own judgments about what is good/not good, not having to be under anyone else's power.

Im bi polar and onenof my symptoms is sleeping sround but i dont do it, i get super aroused when im high, im 33 and have only slept with about 8 men, i get sex mad but ive learned to control it, i did have chlamydia but that was years ago, any questions feel free to ask me anything xxc

I believe sex can be quite empowering when you have a heathy and fulfilled sexual life, free of guilty and in agreement with your partner. I feel it enlighten us with passion and happiness..

It depends upon how promiscuous they were, how many sexual partners they had, what they did sexually, if they had unsafe sex, and if they were ever a male or female prostitute, or did sex for pay that they were not forced by someone else to do I would not like that at all.

Of course..
It doesn't personally turn me on, but we know so little about people. Can only speak for me.
Would never be against something that makes others happy and fulfilled.

Im bi polar and onenof my symptoms is sleeping sround but i dont do it, i get super aroused when im high, im 33 and have only slept with about 8 men, i get sex mad but ive learned to control it, i did have chlamydia but that was years ago, any questions feel free to ask me anything xxc

Hey Rachella:),

Have you ever been with a woman?...

Love,
Oao

Slight turn off for me because I just don't like the idea of her # being larger than mine but it's not something I'm even asking about when dating or even when it becomes serious.

For a a lifelong partner, it's obvious that promiscuous girls are a no-no. For just a shag, and even a threesome, sure why not. However, those days are past. I just want someone I can spend my life with. SO, yeah, promiscuous girls are a turn off.