• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pretty sure my dog is aware that I've been using meth.

I noticed this on Monday when I first began using this last bag of meth. I always make sure I smoke in a different room because I don't want to risk spilling anything on the floor for him to get to, or risk him inhaling some of my fat clouds. No worries there. This animal is my life and I would never subject him to the dumb shit I do as far as risking him ingesting any substances. But after I used and was good and spun, I came back into the room and he stared at me like he knew I was high and he almost had a scared look about him. He was tense around me for a few minutes until I showed him all I wanted to do was pet him and let him cuddle me on the bed.

Is it just me, is it the meth, or do our animals really know when we're in an altered state of mind? Maybe not even just specific to meth. Have you ever used something and noticed your pets react strangely towards you?
Might be you smell unfamiliar to him. Perhaps it temporarily alters your body scent.

Dogs can smell epinephrine, of which your body releases a lot when consuming meth. To them your body is in a fight or flight response and it puts them on edge. I’ve seen it with my dogs when I trip on LSD or roll.

-GC

I noticed this on Monday when I first began using this last bag of meth. I always make sure I smoke in a different room because I don't want to risk spilling anything on the floor for him to get to, or risk him inhaling some of my fat clouds. No worries there. This animal is my life and I would never subject him to the dumb shit I do as far as risking him ingesting any substances. But after I used and was good and spun, I came back into the room and he stared at me like he knew I was high and he almost had a scared look about him. He was tense around me for a few minutes until I showed him all I wanted to do was pet him and let him cuddle me on the bed.

Is it just me, is it the meth, or do our animals really know when we're in an altered state of mind? Maybe not even just specific to meth. Have you ever used something and noticed your pets react strangely towards you?
Dogs are more sensitive to your state of mind and emotional outlook than most people are even. Usually it's due to smell. Every state of emotion and mind we have, has a smell to an animal as sensitive to this as a lot of dogs are.

You probably had a lot of adrenalin and other almost fear smelling bodily scents alongside the drug itself. Your dog can tell. It was tense, because you were.

So when I take an anti inflammatory it helps me to be able to walk around again in a lot less pain. But when I take norco with it together I feel so much better. Why is that ?

My dog knows that I am sick and she is coping with it so far and well.
Are you taking Tylenol/Acetaminophen with it? Some people don’t know this, which is mind blowing to me, but acetaminophen increases the effects of opiates. Orally, take a 10/350mg oxycodone/acetaminophen (Perc) then another day, take a pink 10 oxy (no acetaminophen) - or some similar combo. You will be in far less pain and much higher (if your opiate tolerance is on the lower end) and you’ll see. Whenever id take my prescription 30mg blues or do any opiates or even take kratom extract caps, I’ll pop a 350mg Tylenol a few mins before & the increase in effect is quite astounding.

My doctor first started me on 10mg oxy (little pinks). After I blew through the first script, literally. I was like, no no, going forward give me actual percs w acetaminophen. 1. It decreases the propensity for abuse bc I legit would take them orally & basically as prescribed, just 2 instead of 1 lol. 2. It took the edge off my debilitating chronic pain wayyy more than even blowin’ a 30mg blue would. 3. The painkilling effect & overall high lasts far longer than sniffin (or smoking if one chooses that route). And I definitely know bc I’ve done a wide range of opioids, probably most since 2003 to now, in pretty much every method you can… less shoving them up your ass ☠️.