• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pretty sure my dog is aware that I've been using meth.

Since dogs are God spelled backwards they are little love packages. The only reason you have a dog is to give it love. There is no other logical reaon. So of course they are sensitive to their owner. They are barometers to their owners vibes. And let's face it, a part of you feels guilty for doing meth. lol (or at least realizes to take a break and get sleep)

Since dogs are God spelled backwards they are little love packages. The only reason you have a dog is to give it love. There is no other logical reaon. So of course they are sensitive to their owner. They are barometers to their owners vibes. And let's face it, a part of you feels guilty for doing meth. lol (or at least realizes to take a break and get sleep)
Did you know cock spelled backwards is Kcoc? If that were a word, it would be pronounced the same.

Knowledge is power

I took a big poop this morning, and it gave me Mud butt, do you feel powerful now?

Please explain...
He started chewing his flesh till there was blood :( I felt really bad

Nobody can predict with 100% accuracy how someone will react to a drug, human or animal, I’m just saying be cautious, if you wanna get an animal high, dose VERY low and increase VERY slow.

My cats used to get really weird when I was tripping. They would act really nervous and would stay away from me. That was back when I was a lot less comfortable with it, these days they seem really interested in me when I'm tripping.

Once I was tripping balls and was freaking out a bit and my cat started yowling and I went downstairs and he looked like he was trying to walk into the floor... he was ramming his face into the floor and walking in circles and then he started walking into the wall. It scared the shit out of me, then when I calmed down, he calmed down.

I had a chinwuawua that would steal nugs and run away and eat them, he liked it lol
I once had a calico cat that loved to get high and drink booze. I did not encourage this behavior--- she was just a naturally dopey cat (her name was Schizzy).

It was not safe to leave a bag of weed where she could find it because she'd chew it up. If friends and I were passing a joint around, she'd follow it and jump from one person's lap to the next and get in your face when you exhaled.

Once I was watching TV with a very stiff drink on the floor next to me (a bourbon & Coke that was about 50% bourbon). I looked down and saw her lapping it up. This is especially bizarre when you consider the fact that cats do not have the receptors to taste sweetness.

I once caught her chewing on a capsule of pseudoephedrine which of course I pried out of her mouth. Another time she stole a baggie full of blotter acid but fortunately I caught her before she'd torn into it.

I've known a LOT of animals and I've never seen anything like this before or since.

I once had a calico cat that loved to get high and drink booze. I did not encourage this behavior--- she was just a naturally dopey cat (her name was Schizzy).

It was not safe to leave a bag of weed where she could find it because she'd chew it up. If friends and I were passing a joint around, she'd follow it and jump from one person's lap to the next and get in your face when you exhaled.

Once I was watching TV with a very stiff drink on the floor next to me (a bourbon & Coke that was about 50% bourbon). I looked down and saw her lapping it up. This is especially bizarre when you consider the fact that cats do not have the receptors to taste sweetness.

I once caught her chewing on a capsule of pseudoephedrine which of course I pried out of her mouth. Another time she stole a baggie full of blotter acid but fortunately I caught her before she'd torn into it.

I've known a LOT of animals and I've never seen anything like this before or since.

Holy crap, I'm in AWE. Peculiar behavior, but one Kool Kat 😽

Can animals get high by eating raw weed?

One of my cats, when she was live, used to always come hang out in a smoking circle and when the cloud of smoke would reach her she'd lean into it and really enjoyed it. My other cat bolts if any smoke ever reaches his airspace, or even if my nicotine vapor reaches him. I never tried to get my cat high on purpose but she very clearly was into it and would seek out the smoke. So I let her.

I think the dog is in trouble. It may be addicted have an intervention save the dog. 😁
He/she still watchin ya? Havent been keepin up but.... :oops:

yall bring back some alien writings hiero shit and im supposed to process it? I honestly do not have a clue what any of the pics are im blind anyway but can see. ;)
lol at hiero stuff sounds like a new gender base fuck idk anymore

I noticed this on Monday when I first began using this last bag of meth. I always make sure I smoke in a different room because I don't want to risk spilling anything on the floor for him to get to, or risk him inhaling some of my fat clouds. No worries there. This animal is my life and I would never subject him to the dumb shit I do as far as risking him ingesting any substances. But after I used and was good and spun, I came back into the room and he stared at me like he knew I was high and he almost had a scared look about him. He was tense around me for a few minutes until I showed him all I wanted to do was pet him and let him cuddle me on the bed.

Is it just me, is it the meth, or do our animals really know when we're in an altered state of mind? Maybe not even just specific to meth. Have you ever used something and noticed your pets react strangely towards you?
My cats would treat me differently depending on what drugs I had taken.
Psychedelics, they would come and be super affectionate, way more than usual.
If I was standing, they would walk in circles rubbing their sides on my shins and calves, purring and with their tails held straight up, if I would lay down they would stay by my side or on my chest and look at me repeatedly squinting their eyes.
MDMA, Meph and stims not as much as psychedelics, but still be sweeter than normal.
Ketamine and MXE, they would get worried and they would all come on top of me as I was laying down purring loud as they could and kneading super hard.
It would go on for a long time and looked like they were worried as fuck and trying to get me better.

I definitely feel guilty for doing meth. I've been lying to my girlfriend for months saying I've been clean. I have this incredible ability to hide when I'm using.

I was so fucked up on Monday when I first started on the bag, the day I noticed my dog acting strangely, and I was sure I was going to blow my cover and she would know but by some fucking miracle I was able to hold myself together just well enough to fly under the radar. I couldn't get nearly as high on Tuesday or Wednesday so that was easy to keep under wraps. I finally slept and am now completely sober once again.

I do need to quit doing this shit but its claws are so deep inside me and everytime I think I'm good and done, it pulls me back.