• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregabalin withdrawal

You need to come prepared, if you are on oxy because it's the best opiate you can tolerate, and it continues to treat your pain despite being on it long-term, and the doc doesn't know you've used any street drugs - there is no medical reason for them to take you off your medication.

They're doing it to cover their arses at this point and it's honestly ridiculous. All of this is happening because of the situation in the US which has fuck all to do with us. But now the NHS is moving to treating opiates like they already do with benzos by the looks of it. Where do they reckon that will lead? We know the answer to that, it's crazy to think doctors are so blind.
Iv actually spent the last three weeks preparing my presentation to him
The last time he tried reducing my dose I actually had to tell him if I had no quality of life then what is the point
So that’s what I intended saying to him again and il go over his head if I have to as the last time he sent me back to the surgeon he told him it was only treatable with medication and it just seems like every three or four months I have to jump through hoops for him again
I can easily see why some people treat themselves with heroin as it’s easier in fact much easier than pain meds from a doctor who swore an oath to help people

I agree. But on too high doses my hands seem to shake uncontrollably. I find 900mg with 90mg mirtazapine ideal for when I try to lower my benzo tolerance. Or mixing in atleast 6 beers. White grapefruit juice seems to enhance little for me personally.

90mg mirtazapine?? Is that prescribed? In the US, 45mg is the maximum prescribable dose. If I go over that, I end up basically delirious before become essentially catatonic for several hours; and that's at around 75mg, let alone 90. I'm prescribed 45mg/night, but I don't take it every night. I get better effects if I institute a 2 or 3 nights on, 1 night off schedule. I very quickly become tolerant of anything that helps me sleep.

Yeah me too.I ate like a pig lol.I gained a lot of weight
Me too I was on Mitazepine to and Pregabalin.

Got to a stunning 70kg, I am mail 1;80 lenght. My depht point was 57.9 kg.

Just like my first normal shitting pattern developed, dropping 2/3 times a day. During a Kratom addiction.

I will say my usual. Gabapentinoids, including Gabapentin (Neurontin) and Pregabalin (Lyrica), even Phenibut are not the final solution to anything, but I consider them to be an extremely under-utilized and and effective medication for so many different issues. They are what you would call, "very safe" in a world of Benzodiazepines, Alcohol and Heroin.

I

Ime the efectivness was not effected by tolerance. Not as much as the recreative and noticable ones.

But talking under utilization , it is indeed underated as anti anxiety med they kept effective long, The effect on my judgement and reactiontime also were present after a few months.