Post your favorite drinking songs!!! Strictly alcoholic music here.

I'm utterly baffled as to why this wasn't a number 1 hit.

I made a couple comments there, but I'll put them here again for y'all's convenience.
This is my thinking on the whole "6 or 8 or 3" thing: "Yeah, makes sense to me. I think this is one of those "either you get it or you don't" things. There's a thing about having like just one or two drinks where you just feel kind of annoyed and irritable and like you want to drink more and yeah, it's really not fun, it feels better to just not drink at all if you're not going to keep going. Like some kind of a tease or something I guess? Idk, some ppl know exactly what I'm talking about and some are just completely confused I'm sure. 🤷"

Also I need some advice about how to proceed with a recording:
"I was singing this to myself a few minutes ago and accidentally made a bit of a whoopsie on the lyrics, instead of "I'm trying hard, not to be ashamed, not to know the name, of who is waking up beside me" what came out of my mouth was "I'm trying hard, not to be ashamed, not to know the name, of who is waking up INSIDE me". 😳 But in a way I kind of like it, because it's like saying you don't know the person drinking is turning you into. So when I go to actually record it I might change that lyric on purpose but I also realize that there's a pretty graphic sexual innuendo in that word change too, even though the actual lyric kind of implies that too. Idk, I think "my version" could still be good though. Opinions?

I'm out of money and beer today and this song has me thinking about it.