Post your favorite drinking songs!!! Strictly alcoholic music here.

your not supposed to drink and do drugs. so i just took some xanax.

This song came out when I was like 12 I think lol but I don’t care how old it is, still gets my booty twerkin when I got the Henny in me 😝

Wouldn't want to try Tovaritch in a bar fight lol

“They're professionals at this in Russia, so no matter how many Jell-O shots or Jager shooters you might have downed at college mixers, no matter how good a drinker you might think you are, don't forget that the Russians - any Russian - can drink you under the table.”
― Anthony Bourdain, A Cook's Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines

The 'fro is phenomenal actually the song sounds classic too
Glad you enjoyed. Of the album's several drinking-related songs, there's one more classic, which I highly recommend if you liked the other one at a'lIll. It's the last track, "Half Price Drinks," about drinkers facing an unhappy happy-hour....

Here's another song that I love, a little darker than the last. It's an East Bay classic and would've fit well in the "punk" thread too, but it's more topical here (even though it's not *just* a drinking song).

Operation Ivy -- "The Crowd" (1989)

Drink drink in the badlands,
Liquid bread for the poor.
Another member of the crowd goes down
To drown at the liquor store.

Dee Dee King* -- "2 Much 2 Drink" (1989)

*Dee Dee Ramone's rap name. This album was pretty harshly ridiculed at the time, but if you've ever been there with alcohol, you feel the pathos in this song. "Emergency" is another good track.