Post your favorite drinking songs!!! Strictly alcoholic music here.

simstim

Bluelighter
It's finally here!! The drinking music thread!! Long overdue if you ask me!! Guess what I'm doing today...

George thoroughgood and the destroyers
I drink alone

Jelly roll and Lil wyte
Smoke beer

Hank Williams Jr
Family tradition

Last edited:
This one isn't a song about alcohol. What it is is a drinking challenge game.

I came up with the idea while I was drunk once to make a drinking game involving this song.

What you do is drink everytime they say "the final countdown".

Hahaha!!
I hope you have a lot of liquor handy for this!!
Prepare to get fucked up!!

It's the final countdown!!!!!

the most elegant & limb-breaking hip hop executed. I drink to any JEHST.
..give me 26 characters for homesick travellers...
▪️🟣🔝

This song was before my time but it was always a goto song when we'd all get together drinking and will always be a legend in my book

Like the thrill that'll getcha when ya getchur picture on the cover of the rolling stonesssss

last soaked jam from F-planet.

Black Holes are apparently the next theme craze for all & everything, from fashion to kids toys. Next year..we're gonna see that take over everything from insta-fashionistas to the more cunning idiots.
BlackWholes....freedom of a thousand rollercoasters over the Unknown tip.....b lI< h0 \_ e Z. congrats for making it this 44444:<:

Last edited:

lets have another drink or two get wrecked before we leave this room....

back to mine, back to mine, we're gonna drink all night

get the ciders in, we'll fucking drink until we're dead, try not to piss the bed (again), remember what we said

pudge singer was almost never sober enough to even sing his own sets hope he got help. wish i'd bought their t shirt, take on the classic black flag one but its strongbow cans and says 'everything went blank'

"..trees talk ." i like that

Psycho Realm are the illest, , , ,

id never heard this one. sick like psycho realm ;>;