• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

Haha aye, he is deffffffinitely ashamed as hell! I can't believe some of the shit she puts those creatures in. Louie had a party hat and a flashing badge for his 7th birthday. Think they're surrogate kids since I moved out and my sister is about as affectionate as cardboard.

NSFW:
qGnU3gM.jpg

I like the second pic most because you can really tell how unimpressed he is with the whole thing.

LMFAOOOOOOO! You're not wrong. Good job you're a girlie really Snolly cos a swift hoof to the nuts in retaliation can often offend! :\

Louie. . . . is also the proud owner of a . . . Hello Kitty onesie.

Oh please, now this we just gotta see! :D

One question: WhoTF makes this shit, and is there A LOT of money to be made out of horse owners as clearly mental as your mum? =D

Got any more pics of the horses like that?

Can prob dig some out/take some new uns when I go home! Probably have a whole new wardrobe by then.

LMFAOOOOOOO! You're not wrong. Good job you're a girlie really Snolly cos a swift hoof to the nuts in retaliation can often offend! :\

Oh please, now this we just gotta see! :D

One question: WhoTF makes this shit, and is there A LOT of money to be made out of horse owners as clearly mental as your mum? =D

Haha yep, no nut-bashing here thank fuck! Got bitten on the tits once, though. And I have nooooo idea who makes it but I'm fairly sure there's a whole subset of crazy horse ladies like me mam out there, if she could work the internet there'd be no stopping her.

Is Bailey a dun Snolly? Its a crime to cover up such a lush colour pony with that pink monstrosity :D More pics of Bailey please!

Lol ^

Yay! You too are a northern monkey, AICMFP. Only northern monkeys like us say me mam. :)

Yeppy do :D From York originally, residing in 'ull currently.

Is Bailey a dun Snolly? Its a crime to cover up such a lush colour pony with that pink monstrosity :D More pics of Bailey please!

I'm not sure haha, horse colours confuse me so here's one of him and Lou together, which mother sent with the comment 'your brothers x':

f85mpmS.jpg

From York originally, residing in 'ull currently.

Bloody 'ell, what on earth did you do to deserve that? Must have come as quite a shock having to mix with all those East Yorkshire / North Lincolnshire types after the refinements of York? :\

Ahhh snolly they're lush! Smart wee things, don't look like cheap nags :) Horse colours confuse me too, he looks like a dun and his name would suggest so. I love horses. I was driving back from work this afternoon and was considering the pros and cons of stealing a gypsy horse.

My new obsession............horses in clothes

horse-dress-425ds051109.jpg

Hahaha oh god that's ace, might send that to me mam when I can be arsed to download it :D

Bloody 'ell, what on earth did you do to deserve that? Must have come as quite a shock having to mix with all those East Yorkshire / North Lincolnshire types after the refinements of York? :\

Haha aye, I feel out of place even here and the accent is taking a turn for the worse. Came here for uni, like it well enough but my friends are a bit suss. Ex is here at the moment picking up a car for work and commented that she's shocked she hasn't been stabbed yet.

Ahhh snolly they're lush! Smart wee things, don't look like cheap nags :) Horse colours confuse me too, he looks like a dun and his name would suggest so. I love horses. I was driving back from work this afternoon and was considering the pros and cons of stealing a gypsy horse.

Hehe aye, they're worth a fair whack, their posh horse names are Mcnab of Camusericht and Galbally Boy. Or Mcflab/Red Dumb/Durrgar and Gay Boy to their friends. I used to hate horses, we had two others before these guys that I couldn't get on with but these two are lovely. Have also considered nicking a gypsy horse, loads round my way, would make getting to uni more interesting...