• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

Got no pets at the moment, money and small flat wouldn't really accommodate. However at some point this year I am going to get one of these fellas

100_8863.jpg

Bearded Dragon, love em. Will call it Alan (after Dr Grant) and feed it crickets :)

Always quite fancied a lizardy thing. Supposed to be pretty tricky to look after though.

Some nice pics, Flynn is amazing :) cross him with the coffee table shitting Border and you'd have my exes favourite kind of terrier, he worked them. Pretty sure thats a fake dog poo, they had joke shop stuff on QI the other night and it looks familiar :)

Reptiles leave me cold... geddit?

Nice to finally put a face to such a legendary creature, Snolls. Not that it's easy to make out a face - furry fella ain't she?

Haha, that she is :D That's about the best photo I have of her, she blends into the carpet normally.

looks like she would make a perfect slipper.

I often tell her this when she's fucking me off.

No offense snolly but I can't understand why anyone would want a rabbit, horrible things. I look at her there and she looks like shes just scheming to disembowel you with her sabre tooth tiger like teeth & claws. I love them in the wild but pet rabbits can go fuck themselves vicious anti social things ;) (not scarred for life by a childhood experience or anything)

Got a lotta lotta love for guineapigs though. And chickens.

No offense snolly but I can't understand why anyone would want a rabbit, horrible things. I look at her there and she looks like shes just scheming to disembowel you with her sabre tooth tiger like teeth & claws. I love them in the wild but pet rabbits can go fuck themselves vicious anti social things ;) (not scarred for life by a childhood experience or anything)

Got a lotta lotta love for guineapigs though. And chickens.

No, I completely understand, they're evil creatures generally. I hated her for ages and we've only just really bonded now she's officially mine and not just on a long term holiday. The rabbit my mate had before was the most adorable thing, he'd lick your arms and cuddle you and just generally be adorable. She barks and bites and is generally nasty :D She's warmed to me but no one else can go near her without getting got =D

edit: and the one he had before used to hump cider bottles, which was the funniest thing ever. He'd start at one end of the room and end up at the other.

The more I hear of rabbits the more fond of them I'm becoming. Never really encountered a rabbit before I don't think.

I thought you lived in the boonies, should be rabbits everywhere. I had a pet one once, but it dug under its cage/run thing one day and escaped.

I'm sure rabbits exist around here but I've never seen one, Ceres. Quite often trip over badgers at night though. Scare the living shit out of me so they do. Well, tripping over a large animal you can't see cos it's pitch black scares the shit outta me anyway. Not specific to badgers but I've never tripped over any other woodland creatures tbh. You'd think they'd hear you coming but they don't always. Don't half make you jump when you hear them scatter off down the road if they do hear you actually. A lot heftier than you think until you meet one is a badger.

Rabbit is very tasty snolly, ever get pissed off with it you know where to send it to.

55kvwj.jpg

Mum's cat Molly on Christmas Day %)

Posted her in the cats v dogs thread but she deserves a place in here too I think :)

Some lovely creatures on here!

These aren't good photos but this is ginger Shearer (yes after the world's greatest ever footballer) and black as the night Precious (or to giver her her full name Precious Jewel).

photo3_zpseecf283c.jpg
[/IMG]

photo4_zps6da81a2d.jpg

Preshie is coming up to 2 now. She is one of those cats that beeps and chirrups the whole time!
Ginger is approaching a year, he likes his own company a bit too much for my liking but I think because he came along after Precious he perhaps feels a bit second best.

We live in a tiny flat and have the kid coming in 2 months now (SHIIITTTTT!!!!) so gotta move somewhere with more space for the whole family. Plus we live in the heart of London and it's dangerous when the little get let out

Rabbit is very tasty snolly, ever get pissed off with it you know where to send it to.

Haha, will do! I've not had rabbit since I were like five or so, was thinking of buying one from the butchers and making a stew with it as a warning.