• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

photo4_zps6da81a2d.jpg

That is a beautiful cat. What's the breed? Maine Coon?

Some Maine Coons:
maine-coon.jpg

coonbig.jpg

maine-coon1.jpg

Toffeetheboss-1.jpg

Toffee is dying :(
She's passing blood and it's most likely Kidney Failure.
I've known her since she was really little and is likely around 13 to 15 years old.

I'm sat here crying and thinking that, when we take her to the Vet, she will be put down :(

She seems so happy and still purrs when she's had a strokey stroke... Fuck.....
I remember another cat of ours passing away and all those feelings plus - fuck that - times what I feel now are flooding back...

Awww man, so sorry to hear that :( She's a cutie, much hugs to you <3

Monsta <3

Losing a pet is never easy. The inevitability of it is crushing.

Cherish all the fond memories...And one day, get a new cat. The circle of life continues.

:(

That's rough Monsta, counting down the time you've got worse than losing a pet suddenly, doesn't help with the adjustment really does it? Sorry man, it's a shit thing to have to deal with. <3 to you fella.

Aw, monsta that's crap. :(

It's friggin' heartbreaking having to make the decision, but you must always put your feeling aside, no matter how difficult that may be. You don't want your little one to be suffering. Give her as much love as you can and spoil her rotten. <3

Glad to hear your cat's alright, Monsta.

Thank you Albi! :) I was fearing the worst because of our last elderly cat I guess...
It was a case of Cystitis due to not being able to go outside to piss when she needed to (there are builders round), the cold weather and just generally being old.
Was so happy to see her when she got back and she's very happy to be back too (but she can't eat her biscuits so she's a bit grumpy =D ).

She's invincible and lovely %)~<3

Toffeethelazerboss-1.jpg

Woo! Glad to hear it, though still feel for the wee bugger, cystitis is a cunt (ha). Give her a cuddle from me :D

My 'beloved' pet has taken to hiding in boxes and leaping out at me. She's never shown a desire to hide in boxes before the past few days, so I assume she's just gotten bored with pissing on my bed and attacking my lady friend.

Aw, look at its little face and sad, pleading eyes, like save me, save me. Please, will noone think of the doggies?

Thank you Albi! :) I was fearing the worst because of our last elderly cat I guess...
It was a case of Cystitis due to not being able to go outside to piss when she needed to (there are builders round), the cold weather and just generally being old.
Was so happy to see her when she got back and she's very happy to be back too (but she can't eat her biscuits so she's a bit grumpy =D ).

She's invincible and lovely %)~<3

NSFW:
Toffeethelazerboss-1.jpg

Huzzah! Aw, that's good mate. Has she got the shakes? Just her lasers look a bit wiggly. I assume they're lasers? Pretty crap ones though, thought a laser beam was meant to be good as infinitely long, she's struggling to get 6 inches there by the look of it? :\

Last edited:
Figured I should post the photos my Mum sent me of our ponies the other day. The woman is fucking deranged; say hello to Bailey and Louie, everyone:

0dfa2dC.jpg

qGnU3gM.jpg

vgdyT2U.jpg

I like the second pic most because you can really tell how unimpressed he is with the whole thing.

Louie, seen modelling the fucking antlers and red nose, is also the proud owner of a cow print rug, and a Hello Kitty onesie.

Kinky. I like how the horse is dressed in sheep...Way to make it feel inadequate!

270945_3609027162684_655847971_n.jpg

The Arctic cat.

That is is the best thing ever, those pics beat nearly anything in that Post image EADD thread.

I love animals dressed up in terrible clothes, the 2nd horse looks like it is feeling a small bit of shame tbh :) :) :)