Post a picture of your work , or studies.

N8H86b6.jpeg
You live and work in a beautiful spot

Some wild Kentucky Gold
dude was mowing his grass, we thought he was going to move the plants, but when he saw me and was like 'ay bro, is that shit in your way,' and he's like 'naw fam, i picked it up and moved it', i'm like, 'word', he like 'word', we both went on our ways lmao. i never asked about the plants, my dog sniffed them and sneezed, i bet he was indoors lmao at us.

those bulls man, i mean, what do you say? 'shoo'? xD

Bad kitty, please let me work here.
tBaH05c.jpg

Fun Fact: cows love digestive biscuits.

I wouldn't advise giving cow surrounding you treats because friendly/exited cows are very dangerous. cause you get comfortable around them and then they kick, trample or crush you to death.

Another fun fact: cows are very autistic, when something new is introduced to their environment they stop or freeze or crowd around it. Temple Grandin is an excellent scholar when it comes to cow psychology.

One more fun fact: That one sniffing your pilon (heh penis) is a bull, bulls are very dangerous especially when they are with cows. Although the other steer doesn't look like a cow to me it looks more like a castrated bull. Both of those bulls look young (6-12 months old) and I would expect that their is a few other bulls in that paddock. The reason you would keep breeding bulls with castrated bulls is to provide enriching play so that the breeding bull doesn't get board or stressed and it mellows them out.

(For more cool livestock facts, ping me.)

wgYeJhd.jpg

qrQW4du.jpg

After climbing up, I climb down the 'fun way'

Zv4cNav.jpg

Instead of running line horizontally, I run line vertically now. Remove the old line, and remove from bracket, and replace with new. ( Black cable line on right side will be changed with the older greyish line you see in the picture.)

sWa32cZ.jpg