Post a picture of your work , or studies.

Amen, Namaste right?

hlJbiEY.jpeg

icaWukp.jpeg
cy03i2y.jpeg

Did some running of the bulls to get the fuck away from this beast.
He was not having us work in his area one bit.
That yellow thing on the ground is a downguy thing i hang on utility poles, needlesss to say, that shit is still laying where we found it lmaoo.
3S2a890.jpeg

Shoo! Lol

Pic 1: me power harrowing in a Newholland.
Pic 2: before and after of some soil we were working on. on the left the soil is cultivated and harrowed on the right it's just been cultivated.
Pic 3: me cultivating with a John Deere that has a sub soiler on the back.
Pic 4: the sub soiler on the back.
Pic 5: is the wrong picture of some sheep. (I have one where it looks like the sheep in the centre has 2 heads)
Pic 6: 25 ish Hereford Angus cross calves.
Pic 7 white bread short horn and calf. I think the cow is abt to shit or piss cause of the tail being up.
Pic 8: mother goat with kids.
Pic 9: a sheep standing in its bloody hay rack like an idiot.

(Edited cause I misclicked)

Last edited:

Pic 1: me power harrowing in a Newholland.
Pic 2: before and after of some soil we were working on. on the left the soil is cultivated and harrowed on the right it's just been cultivated.
Pic 3: me cultivating with a John Deere that has a sub soiler on the back.
Pic 4: the sub soiler on the back.
Pic 5: is the wrong picture of some sheep. (I have one where it looks like the sheep in the centre has 2 heads)
Pic 6: 25 ish Hereford Angus cross calves.
Pic 7 white bread short horn and calf. I think the cow is abt to shit or piss cause of the tail being up.
Pic 8: mother goat with kids.
Pic 9: a sheep standing in its bloody hay rack like an idiot.

(Edited cause I misclicked)

That's cool as hell. Man , I couldn't tell you how many pissed off farmers go the fuck off on me because they think i am the brain's running cable/fiber line across their farm. There's ofcourse protocol, like i just work here buddy, heres my bosses # . Usually, in this case, I had to drop a span of strand, and fiber, and roll that shit up, and just move that line on the previous span of strand & existing fiber, we just relash it up there to make it look like a storage or something.
Farmer wasn't having our gosh darn cable television cable.

Some poles, we check the farm/Field, to see if its wet/dry/drive a t40 bucket over it lol without rutting it to much, and once again here comes ole farmer joe to rip my ass on one of those off road type if car things.

I usually get told I don't know shit about farming, and its not like i can go out there with a shovel and fix shit by making things worse because I don't know shit about farming lol wat do i do with my hands here.
I did offer to work at the farmers farm one Saturday, and pay for any damages to his farm that way, and usually they change from being pissed to like 'schooling me on farmer knowledge' and there is more to it then beating rutts with a shovel lmao.