Post a picture of your work , or studies.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
This will be a post a picture of your work/job/studies/campus thread for Education and Careers.

e9uURmu.jpg

t9xfnp7.jpg

That bottom line,. I run it, coil , the splicers splice I return and hang. Shit work, but it's nice because I've never done 'this part' ,and if I can hang those cans you see in the distance (blackcan thing on pole) , shit what's stopping me from goin elsewhere after a period of time.

i have loads from my previous job:

i loved doing the image analysis stuff, even if i was shit at it (which is basically what the above images demonstrate), but the boss was an abusive cunt so i had to leave. luckily my current job is like a billion times better even if i don't make pretty pictures.

also, looking at mouse brains that are like 50% aggressive cancer was pretty horrible, even if the purpose of looking at it was to develop treatments for diagnoses that are currently a death sentence.

that's one hell of a camera you got D's, for a construction worker or train assistant rail idk, a while ago you said something along these lines.

that's one hell of a camera you got D's, for a construction worker or train assistant rail idk, a while ago you said something along these lines.
l like highspeed internet just like the people that are wanting to pay the cost to have it in the house. (Mainly farmers, and good country folk). 'rural Kentucky'