Post a picture of your work , or studies.

A
pr2arzt.jpeg

Jvs3HhA.jpeg

So, got to make sense of what and the living fucking shit is going down on my utility poles before this thunderstorm ⛈️ fucking gets my ass.

Thank lord I'm Buddhist, and try to do the right thing.

Jvs3HhA.jpeg

So, got to make sense of what and the living fucking shit is going down on my utility poles before this thunderstorm ⛈️ fucking gets my ass.

Thank lord I'm Buddhist, and try to do the right thing.
News item: a woman and two dogs died in San Diego County earlier today after they were struck by lightning during a thunderstorm while out for a walk.

This will be a post a picture of your work/job/studies/campus thread for Education and Careers.

e9uURmu.jpg

t9xfnp7.jpg

That bottom line,. I run it, coil , the splicers splice I return and hang. Shit work, but it's nice because I've never done 'this part' ,and if I can hang those cans you see in the distance (blackcan thing on pole) , shit what's stopping me from goin elsewhere after a period of time.
Article about coronal mass ejections and the threat they pose to modern civilization

And this:

Reactions: Ds
Omg. My page won't download and I can't see Anything. ?

• Sad
Reactions: Ds
It's just a bunch of numbers 😂.

I get paid per foot of fiber,

That is over $500,000 there.
You'd be disgusted to see the poles in the alleys of Ohio State campus.

Every time cable companies connect new tenants, they leave all the old wires up there, so it's a giant blob of wires on each pole

Holyshit congrats

How much do you make off of it?

This was from a job over a year or so ish ago, and was already billed for, in total paid $500k. I maid hourly wages.
It was one of those things that, boss sends you to do a job, like any other. Except this doesn't pay, booming up the pole, to get those numbers, loads of #s.
(Sub contractor wrote those numbers year + ago, just no one turned them into Billing until now)
You'd be disgusted to see the poles in the alleys of Ohio State campus.

Every time cable companies connect new tenants, they leave all the old wires up there, so it's a giant blob of wires on each pole
Yeah, it can get to looking like shit after a while, plus if the drop techs cut out old drops, would make it look nicer, but it all costs money to do so.

N8H86b6.jpeg