European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

lEo2GIN.jpg

Most chilled cat ever, looks like.

Kiwi can apparently escape, we were told he was really sedate and disabled and whatnot so hadn't got a lock for the tank yet. Heard some scrabbling earlier and he toddled into the living room like 'sup' so blocked off under the telly and stuff and decided to let him have the run of the living room. Apparently he's really into his retro gaming cos this is where he always seems to end up when we let him roam:

EwZKObu.jpg

^
.the boy was just taking a break from his economic studies dude..

Haha, she's a right lil cunt sometimes. I think she's been spoiled in last house. If I stop stroking her/ rubbing her tum, she make it very clear she's not happy. Either by wiggling around or whimpering. On that note its time for walkies! Seriously though, she's such a woman, always wanting stuff...love, food, water, attention. I jest, slightly, mostly. ;)

Uck, I'm sure it'll pass. She's just been dumped from a long-term relationship. These things take time ;)

Do you let your beardie free roam most of the day? Does he know to get back to his viv when he's cold?

I can't believe that's the actual name of a dog breed, haha. But I see it is. :D

How come your one doesn't look like this, Tangy?

800px-1AKC_Chinese_Crested_powderpuff_at_Dog_Show_2011.jpg

I think it's time for you to spend some time on your dog's hair for a change. ;)