• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

I know. :D There was also a baby, but I was more interested in the puppy. ;)

How long till you retire? If you don't mind me asking?

We'd love a puppy too but the circumstances aren't right here either. Won't be for a while... :)

Fuck that, get a place with a field nearby, if ye want a dog why wait till retirement? :D

Ah well, if only more people were as sensible as you. We're the same, I can't imagine a scenario where we can have a dog any time soon.

Cats are fine for the now. :)

Z5I6Cx1.jpg

Here's a cat that doesn't give a fuck about anything right now.

vos4tq5.jpg

This is Joe when he was a kitten. He's 8 on the 7th of the 7th.

joe_zpsj8afn6tm.jpg

Joe and Shamo' sharing the sewing room bird chair. Sharing never comes easy...

joe%20shamo%20on%20bird%20chair_zpssclyn99x.jpg

Post outdoor urban magpie, blackbird, crow, seagull fricassees 8)

It's not a "sewing room", it's an "activities room". :p

And they're a couple of fucking fannies.

Great photos koneko :) - he's already talking about getting another one to keep George company. When we were at the shelter there was a gorgeous little Scotish Fold that we both really liked but ended up with George as he was loud and really happy to see us (or hungry :D).

Great photos koneko :) - he's already talking about getting another one to keep George company. When we were at the shelter there was a gorgeous little Scotish Fold that we both really liked but ended up with George as he was loud and really happy to see us (or hungry :D).

Gorgeous George! He's so cute :D If you get another get on sooner rather than later as they're territorial and can take a wee while to learn to "share".

Are you letting him outdoors and have you had his balls off?

We have an excellent cattery where ours go on holiday to a heated chalet with outdoor space, runs etc. They have bunnies and pigs come into visit in a central courtyard to keep the entertainment ongoing too =D They even have a webcam so you can check in on them. It's worth finding a place you're happy with if you intend to do that when you're away travelling. Long weekends etc they're fine at home and can be "cat-sit" but longer than a week we send them on hols too.

Gorgeous George! He's so cute :D If you get another get on sooner rather than later as they're territorial and can take a wee while to learn to "share".

Are you letting him outdoors and have you had his balls off?

We have an excellent cattery where ours go on holiday to a heated chalet with outdoor space, runs etc. They have bunnies and pigs come into visit in a central courtyard to keep the entertainment ongoing too =D They even have a webcam so you can check in on them. It's worth finding a place you're happy with if you intend to do that when you're away travelling. Long weekends etc they're fine at home and can be "cat-sit" but longer than a week we send them on hols too.

Great tip about the sharing thing - thanks hon<3

He doesn't like being outside - my house is pretty strange so the only outside space is my roof terrace, he gets really freaked out by the noise (and I get freaked out incase he jumps!) Were going to get a harness so he can join us but in the mean time he goes out for a few minutes a day (he goes in his cat box, I carry him upstairs and plonk him down for a bit) he sniffs about for a bit then goes back into his box.

He was neutered before we got him from the rescue place, I'm not sure what were doing when travelling though. We have discussed leaving him in a cattery, but to be honest I would much rather leave him with a friend rather than the friend catsit for me (should I start taking him to the friend now?).

How often do you clean out the box thing ? I remove clumps etc after each use (when hes not looking) but do I need to throw all the stuff and clean the tray add fresh stuff (whats that stuff called - litter?)

I thought he was used to his own smell, so I emptied the tray into a bag - cleaned it, added half old 'litter' and topped up with fresh.

On a random note - do they poop infront of you? Mr Bear and Mr George seem to have a morning ritual going on !

I'd bring the friend round lots and get him used to him / her too - as well as visiting if he's okay in the car. Our 2 don't really like the car but are reasonably well traveled in cat terms! It's important to keep things like their blankets, toys, scratching post etc around them if you are moving them about. They don't like it mind, just put up with it...

A good cattery is consistent though and know they know what to do if there's a cat crisis. The cat's get to know it and the owners. Big Joe saunters in now like he owns the place and knows the routine :D

Friends may not like their place getting scratched in territorial marking or weeing / pooing in strange places. A good cattery is set up for all these kinda cat weird behaviors.

Litter boxes:
We use recycled wood pellets, huge box each and scoop etc daily. Clean them both out 5 days to weekly depending how often the've gone outside etc :eek:

They use their boxes in the toilet lol in a special cat place 8( with modesty panels....

NSFW:
1454705_10205573797002631_1534540934580554465_n.jpg

10246756_10205573802962780_711732715989034219_n.jpg