• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

Do you let your beardie free roam most of the day? Does he know to get back to his viv when he's cold?

He roams most of the day but is fairly dopey so we just keep an eye on him and put him back periodically or keep him in there most of the day if it's cold. Been hell of warm lately so he's been chilling in the garden with us :D At least he's good at showing us when he's a bit warm or wants to come out, poor guy didn't have a heat lamp before we adopted him so I think having a viv at proper temp does his head in a bit.

She's a Chinese Crested powderpuff, Snolly.

powderpuff, lol.

That is the best name for a dog ever, if we are not counting compound dog name names in which case Cockerpoo wins hands down

edit: that's an excellent snake you got there Don, god it freaks me out watching them eat especially now our Cali Kingsnake is getting a bit senile. I usually let my girlfriend supervise the feeding, will do it if I have to but resent watching til I've made sure they won't somehow choke

The rat, however, is slightly less excellent now.

Is he just having a sleep inside that snake's mouth? :(

Haha, it is a rather made-up sounding name for a dog. And yes, a bath and grooming is in order (for the dog!)

Her name is Nelly but unsure if we're going to change it to Millie. I wanted to name it Nibbler but its too dissimilar to its current name...I reckon!

Nelly is a fab name and her's obviously? No <3

Is there not a Nelly in Tess of the D'Urbervilles? She looks like a Nelly!

edit: I might be wrong in this...caveat

jKqVE2f.jpg

^
Wow, that's an amazing shot Mrs Bear, George is really growing up. How old is he now? %)

So beautiful <3

Ill Mrs Bear you :!

Thank you though it's a really great shot - he was completely transfixed watching the birds.

I think hes about six months , he has really grown in the last month though and I got a surprise when I came back from holiday and went to get him. Sort of changed from a kitten to a cat - he's lovely though.

Ill Mrs Bear you :!

The mind boggles 8( at what actually that would entail...

Thank you though it's a really great shot - he was completely transfixed watching the birds.

I think hes about six months , he has really grown in the last month though and I got a surprise when I came back from holiday and went to get him. Sort of changed from a kitten to a cat - he's lovely though.

He is a beautiful creature <3 Did you give him to friends or find a cattery? I can imagine catteries are few and between out your way. Did he know you when you came home?

He is a beautiful creature <3 Did you give him to friends or find a cattery? I can imagine catteries are few and between out your way. Did he know you when you came home?

There are only a few in the country, heard mixed reviews about both of them so took him to a friends house (previous cat owner, no pets now). He was really happy to see us when we got back <3 he was climbing all over us and purring so much. Once my friend got his cat box out, in he jumped and he was ready for the off :D

My friend called around at the weekend to visit him but George wasn't that interested.