• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

Gorgeous George! He's so cute :D If you get another get on sooner rather than later as they're territorial and can take a wee while to learn to "share".

Are you letting him outdoors and have you had his balls off?

We have an excellent cattery where ours go on holiday to a heated chalet with outdoor space, runs etc. They have bunnies and pigs come into visit in a central courtyard to keep the entertainment ongoing too =D They even have a webcam so you can check in on them. It's worth finding a place you're happy with if you intend to do that when you're away travelling. Long weekends etc they're fine at home and can be "cat-sit" but longer than a week we send them on hols too.

how does one find a way to work in this magical place?

how does one find a way to work in this magical place?

No idea, I quite fancy it myself! They are a young couple (well in my terms 8)) who have set the business up and are animal mad. It a hugely successful business and you have to book ahead months to get the right chalet.

They have horses too :)

The cat's like the rabbits best!

Maybe that's what I should do! Cats and rabbits make awesome friends. Although the cats might be pretending waiting to eat the fwoofy bunbuns.

I'd bring the friend round lots and get him used to him / her too ]

God this is complicated - I sort of hate anyone entering my house and hate entering a persons house (long story).

I scoop per poop - do you chuck it all out per week?

qBXhvtt.jpg

^
Aww he's such a honey Mr Bear, fab pic <3

God this is complicated - I sort of hate anyone entering my house and hate entering a persons house (long story).

I scoop per poop - do you chuck it all out per week?

Yes, we chuck the whole lot out after 5-7 days, sanitise the boxes (don't use bleach it's like a drug to cats 8( and disinfectant like Dettol is poisonous to them) just lots of hot, scalding water and bit washing up liquid, splash white vinegar to neutralize the ammonia.

Sounds like you need to go cattery visiting to find the right place and people. Cats are very territorial, find the right cattery and they'll get used to it.

If your and their scents aren't getting passed around others houses, they'll be weirded out by that and start misbehaving. If the potential friend cat-sitter already has cats they'll hate you'rs coming into their domain and fight. If they don't have cat's they may not be your friend for much longer! :D

Thanks finally dug my camera out so :D

Thanks for the info, I think were going to have to go cattery visiting as most of the people who have offered to cat sit already own cats and I would hate it if he wasn't comfortable. I used washing up liquid when I was doing his box as I thought that the strong smell of something like bleach would put him off, it was great as from day one he was happy to use the box.

PlfUVNv.jpg

Tilly is a serious sunbather. Look at her 'don't fucking touch me, human' face. So precious <3

^
Awww I'm smitten! How are you and Mrs Bear getting on with Gorgeous George?

I'd have had you down as a dog person, hopefully that's not me being rude btw ;)

Mrs Bear ? Were all doing great, he has settled into his routine which seems to be eat, s l e e p, poop, play and repeat! The poor little thing had ear mites (apparantly very common from shelter cats, we got that sorted within a week but then he seems to have another infection in one ear. We've had him to the vets a couple of times and have all the lotions and creams but hes in pain :(.

Hows you? I hope you and your lot are all well.

Mrs Bear ?

Well, you know me I've away's referred to you as Mr B, but hey yey my bad, I got that wrong Mrs B :p....like I didn't know doh 8(

Us and the boys are smashing thanks. We're a happy little family :)

You do know cat's who grow up with druggies are...well druggy cats! =D I just wondered if he's been picking up on the ebbs, flows, moods n whatnot with you n' the household? They're very intuitive. That's what I love about them <3

My dog Iza a staff with her best pal Freja got another cat but .she's grumpy