• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

Question....does the tolerance level get affected by plugging, i.e. does it take less to get your effect?

Say it takes me 60mg orally to catch a nice itchy buzz, will it take a bit less since you eliminate an absorbtion process?

Same effect from 40mg plugged, as 60 orally?

Id be all for plugging pills at that point

yes. plugging delivers more bang for your buck. i used to take 120mg orally, but could get away fine with 90-105 mg plugged.

also, make sure you have a good bowel movement before you plug, or else your poop is gonna absorb some of your drug. one time i didnt take a shit before i plugged, and the effects were much less pronounced. all i was left with was oxy rage.

just plugged for my first time .60mg oc feels like i gotta poo lol.. feelin warm and fuzzyv its only been 3 min

i just threw away 60mg of roxicodone into the private dump...whewff it feels so terrible until 5 minutes later...plunging the bunghole into the kegger...brown eye just saw some blue guys...haha

Hi Pluggers ;D
If one had some street H (Beige) say and wanted to backdoor it would they still have to add some lemon juice or vinegar and do the cotton bud draw-up?
Also do you agree that bout a 1/3 of your 50 would be sufficient for a non-user for pain reduction and euphoria?
O'ding and avoiding a sore bum are definitely HR issues 'aye!
Hari Om
edtree

i've never ever plugged anything but you do need the acid / lemon juice in order to dissolve your dope. no need to filter it.

Did all that. No good at all fun wise. Was gr8 for pain relief though bad ass for constipation. Talking about the beige here : (
Hari Om
edtree

you have to be fuckin KIDDING me....its ok to talk about IV'ing OC but its not ok to talk about where we found quality meds over crap OP?

this is redicilous, these moderators need to get a fkin life, redicilous stupid shit... to stupid to moderate and doing it just to hold power over another....

you have to be fuckin KIDDING me....its ok to talk about IV'ing OC but its not ok to talk about where we found quality meds over crap OP?

this is redicilous, these moderators need to get a fkin life, redicilous stupid shit... to stupid to moderate and doing it just to hold power over another....

2nd that as in the interest of h r it would be good knowledge. Trouble is how do you stop the spies but still get the info out?
Wouldn't any named area be trodden on by the pigs immediately?
Hari Om
edtree

^ He means what pharmacies have stock of the Ethex generics still (old OxyContin formula). Not areas where dealers can be found, if that's what you were thinking, and it seems you were ;),

^ He means what pharmacies have stock of the Ethex generics still (old OxyContin formula). Not areas where dealers can be found, if that's what you were thinking, and it seems you were ;),

Eggggxactly :p you hit the nail on the head....moderators closed the thread that was helpin MANY MANY people avoid the OP's - screwed it for all of us over....being off topic? while we were talkin aobut the exact topic at hand... drove me up the god damn wall when i saw that shit closed...

But plugging, just realized you meant up the poopershooter..... a friend of mine did this through a whole Royal Caribbean Cruise we went on, brought a load of needles to iv, then realized he only brought the tubes, not the needle tip attachments.... so he was stuck pluggin the whole trip, he was fairly happy - except that he said he kept feeling like he just used an aenima and needed to take a shit after, took awhile to soak in so that he felt comfortable again and didnt feel like runnin to the toilet.... heh
seemed to fend off his IV needs too hah..

welp, good luck with your pluggin, sorry for my rant but the moderators really need to get over themselves, pull stick out of ass already....

Plug away!
....ttyl

Yeah, you nailed me! *_*
Do think simplistically don't me ^_^
Hari Om
edtree

BUT ..... Looking for OC's is there a big difference between the two just mentioned on previous page? like which one's should be bypassed as far as plugging goes?

Last edited:
I just tried plugging Oxy for the first time last night. All I can say is, I'm happy. :)

lol, you know this guy voted democrat JK. Is plugging really this effective or did this guy just get addicted to the process? I thought the bio-availability was higher when just eating OC

Where is the Bioavailability Mega Thread when you need it? I swear it used to stay on the front page almost constantly about a year ago...

When I use 80mg OxyContin, I typically snort 40mg in 10mg lines, eat 20mg, and plug 20mg. I like the thought of it filling every orifice. Not in a sexual way necessarily, but simply a pleasure/aesthetic way.

oxy op

well I've suffered from colon cancer 3 yrs. 60 mg oxy oc was answer to all pain management. This month i got my med an it def did not look like my med and is causing more pain than than ever. I'm a 39 yr old female my tumor was in my rectum an to save my life it had to be removed as well 8 inches of my colon.. An I had to be routed to use the bathroom in a bag. I stumbled on blulight looking for answers wanting to know if it was just me or were others of you experiencing terrible stomach pain headaches was the med leaving your bodies in a gel form as it has mine... an low an behold I start reading about snorting iv use without the aid of a nurse.... And no wander purdue has done this but it's totally unfair to people like myself. Not here to bash I know we all have lil secrets that go beyond physical pain. An with that when you wake in the morn your troubles are still there. An these crazy blogs they give the gov what they seek Truth A reason for purdue to go to such exstreem. I'm to go yo=to my dr todat and tell him with my new digestive track this med is causen me more pain than ever. An now after reading all you guys have been up to I feel guilt by assc. I never abused my oxy didn't have to I have 5mg perk for break thru pain. An a class action lawuit is inorder. For those of us terminal with cancer an left to rot by purde. I'm at a loss for words i know it doesn't seem that way but really where do we do where dowe go from here. Jusy reading yall's blogs has left me the junky that never got the chance lol Guess i will blog later whay advice my dr has for me I just know my body can't take the pain of another op i'm in tears with pain at this very moment any sug. that don't include a microwave freezer ped egg coke cola lemon juice yeah i got a good laugh but i woke in such pain today all jokes bets offf My heart goes out to each an all bluflower

When I crush a 20mg OC and put it in the syringe, there are always some small bits that don't mix with the water and won't come out either, should I be worried that I'm wasting a small amount of OC or is that the 'filler'?

^Are you saying that you don't filter your pill and water solution at all before injecting it? This is extremely damaging to your body as any pill contains a large amount of filler and injection of it will cause it to build up and clog the blood vessels in your lungs and elsewhere in your circulatory system.

Check out these threads for more information.
Injection; IV Complications and Information MEGATHREAD and FAQ II - show me the blood
Pill injection research into filters

edit:
Never mind I see we are in the OC plugging thread :)
You should fully dissolve the pill into solution before plugging it to ensure all the drugs is availble but there are some binders that are completely insoluble and won't dissolve which is okay.

i thought about plugging since i had 10 op 80s the last 2 days, but i found the injection prep guide first and it works.

I was going to do rectal, but i was afraid when water touched it, the slime would make the oxycontin like weak and inactive and shit. So i cooked it up for iv, 8 times. and I ate my first pain killer (besides methadone) in my life after a 10 year opiate addiction

So if plugging and oral are about the same BA, why should i go out of my way to get oral syringes and shove it up my arse? Faster onset yes (although oral takes about 10 mins for me so is it worth it?).

Is the high more intense or longer lasting or about te same?