• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

Well in the Netherlands they're really hard on giving prescriptions of certain drugs and on selling medicines OTC, doxylamine succinate isn't sold here either (I'd have to go to Spain afaik). And I'm sure you'll understand that I'd rather not start with H.

I've upped my dose as well and gained a tolerance where I'd go with 25-30mg plugged but still no nod.

sounds like where you live sucks lol (even tho the country is very scenic over there). my only advice for you is to actually just move to the states where things are more "relaxed".

on the new op oxys do you just crush it and mix it with water?

if you search, there should be a megathread or something for it. i'd tell you what it involves but i'm not sure. as far as i know they gel up, but there may be a way around it i haven't looked into it. we only deal with blues pretty much in the sunshine state.

just tried 'plugging" oxy for the first time yesterday. i must say it was indeed a nice high. a lot better than parachuting. i usually take the roxicodone15 mg snorted, but i ran out. so i was left with the 20 mg oxycontin cr , impax brand. i was tired of parachuting (just didnt give me that high) like i wanted so i tried plugging. and besides laying in the bathroom floor with my pants at my knees as people knocked and asked was i ok in there , i'd say it is a good buzz but not very practical although i will definitely be plugging those impax. the only way to do those bastards ime. cant wait to get my roxi's refilled.

I also get roxi 15mg manufactured by mallenkrodt and I put 4 in the spoon and they cook down real nice that is my morning high and then about 2 hours later I suck on my 100 mcg fentynal patch for about an hour and I got to tell ya I can go the rest of my life on this dosage because I am feeling NO pain for a good part of the day!! and then the next morning I do it all over again!! TG for PM

^^
a quick word of advice. oxycodone is very water soluble (when not combined in a wax matrix, etc.), so there is no reason to add heat. adding heat will just make more of that gunk (the binders and fillers) dissolve into your shot.

also, if you're seeking better pain management (and also a longer high), i recommend giving plugging a try. plugging is pretty much the only way i take oxy nowadays (altho havent touched the stuff in 11 months). the high seems very lacking after about 45 mins when i IV, so i feel like ive wasted my money. if i plug i feel nice waves of euphoria for about 4 hours.

if you're really set on IVing longterm tho, you should check out Captain's megathread on using micron filters. they are expensive per filter (like $5 or so each i think, maybe less), but what you do is make a batch of injectable solution by using a preservative so that it ends up costing like nothing.

here is a link to to the Captain.Heroin's very informative, and well put together thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481622

So I plugged 20mg of OC with 2mg Lormatazepam oral the other day and I guess that was my first nod. I was constantly drifting between sleep and consciousness, sometimes even so confused from it that I'd say things to people that weren't here. I just thought they were here because I'd dream that while nodding. Felt pretty nice although a little confusing sometimes.

So I plugged 20mg of OC with 2mg Lormatazepam oral the other day and I guess that was my first nod. I was constantly drifting between sleep and consciousness, sometimes even so confused from it that I'd say things to people that weren't here. I just thought they were here because I'd dream that while nodding. Felt pretty nice although a little confusing sometimes.

I just got a nod like that I could never get a nod like that from oxy no matter how much I did up to 240mg but last weekend I did 100mg of methadone and I was nodding for 6-7 hours straight. I remember I was going to play a game on my computer, sittin in my chair but nodded out before I could play it it was loaded on my computer for like 2 hours at the same screen haha. I also remember I came back to concious and was going to take a piss so I was about to get up from my chair and nodded out before I could get up and next thing I know I was waking up to me catching myself from going face first into the floor and like you said confused as fuck the whole time, its like I couldn't even think.

good times! :p

i just pugged about 75 mg of oxy on top of about 210mg of oxy(snorted). also 1-10mg valium i mixed with the oxy an plugged as well. it gave me a nice warm feeing in my bowels and put me in a euphoric stupor

haha this is an awesome thread, 6 years strong?

i use benzos daily (xanax) would plugging these bad boys do anything helpful? sorry if its been mentioned i jumped from page one to eight... only other thing i have ever plugged is coke and it didnt seem to work, and what if i dont have a plastic syringe?

Can't you buy those at a pharmacy? They only cost like 50 cents or something.

Can't you buy those at a pharmacy? They only cost like 50 cents or something.

yes exactly. sometimes they've even given them to me for free, since they don't really now how to ring it up. sometimes they only charge me a quarter or something lol.

well I've suffered from colon cancer 3 yrs. 60 mg oxy oc was answer to all pain management. This month i got my med an it def did not look like my med and is causing more pain than than ever. I'm a 39 yr old female my tumor was in my rectum an to save my life it had to be removed as well 8 inches of my colon.. An I had to be routed to use the bathroom in a bag. I stumbled on blulight looking for answers wanting to know if it was just me or were others of you experiencing terrible stomach pain headaches was the med leaving your bodies in a gel form as it has mine... an low an behold I start reading about snorting iv use without the aid of a nurse.... And no wander purdue has done this but it's totally unfair to people like myself. Not here to bash I know we all have lil secrets that go beyond physical pain. An with that when you wake in the morn your troubles are still there. An these crazy blogs they give the gov what they seek Truth A reason for purdue to go to such exstreem. I'm to go yo=to my dr todat and tell him with my new digestive track this med is causen me more pain than ever. An now after reading all you guys have been up to I feel guilt by assc. I never abused my oxy didn't have to I have 5mg perk for break thru pain. An a class action lawuit is inorder. For those of us terminal with cancer an left to rot by purde. I'm at a loss for words i know it doesn't seem that way but really where do we do where dowe go from here. Jusy reading yall's blogs has left me the junky that never got the chance lol Guess i will blog later whay advice my dr has for me I just know my body can't take the pain of another op i'm in tears with pain at this very moment any sug. that don't include a microwave freezer ped egg coke cola lemon juice yeah i got a good laugh but i woke in such pain today all jokes bets offf My heart goes out to each an all bluflower
Dear Bluflower,

I'm a reporter for the Financial Times working on a story about Oxycontin. I was interested in your post about the new formula not being effective for pain. If you would be willing to discuss this with me, please send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 212 641 6321 or 917 415 4026 (cell).

All the best,

Alan Rappeport

So instead of OxyContin I've gotten my hands on OxyNorm 10mg. Can you just plug the white powder or do I need to do something else in order to not waste anything?

So is it effective to be plugging OP Oxycontin?

I use like 2 or 3MLs to dissolve it down, then many hours later I add more water until it's about 7-10mls... but the problem is that the solution is still always a gel. If you suck it up in the syringe and squirt it out it has... well, basically the consistency of sperm. Not really something I want in my buttox, if for nothing else because I feel like the chances of "farting" it out and wasting the dose are higher with a gel like that.

I have 2 OP 20mg Oxycontin, and basically no tolerance. I was planning on taking 15-20mg orally with some benedryl, then redosing with 10mg or something plugged two times

So is there anyway to make the gel absorb better... up there? Or is it not worth it..? I know oral Oxy is very effective, but it comes on too slow for my tastes.. especially this time released shit. I know that I like codeine a lot better when it comes on in a rush, and I'm not putting a pill in the damn microwave.

Old thread, but it seems the most relevant on this subject.

So is it effective to be plugging OP Oxycontin?

I use like 2 or 3MLs to dissolve it down, then many hours later I add more water until it's about 7-10mls... but the problem is that the solution is still always a gel. If you suck it up in the syringe and squirt it out it has... well, basically the consistency of sperm. Not really something I want in my buttox, if for nothing else because I feel like the chances of "farting" it out and wasting the dose are higher with a gel like that.
^This is not going to happen.

I have 2 OP 20mg Oxycontin, and basically no tolerance. I was planning on taking 15-20mg orally with some benedryl, then redosing with 10mg or something plugged two times

So is there anyway to make the gel absorb better... up there? Or is it not worth it..? I know oral Oxy is very effective, but it comes on too slow for my tastes.. especially this time released shit. I know that I like codeine a lot better when it comes on in a rush, and I'm not putting a pill in the damn microwave.

Old thread, but it seems the most relevant on this subject.

IMO OP oxycontin is not worth plugging, there's no way to effectively defeat the time release.

Tri to the rescue! :)

Well I've accidentally lost a dose of something plugged before... but thinking back I think I might have just messed that up.

Can the rectum break down that polymer gunk though..? The only time I tried this with Oxycontin it worked quite well... but for sure not as well as IR. I'd say at least half the dose was released instantly though.. It hit in about 10-15 mins, where as with oral it can take up to an hour. I always break up the pill into as tiny pieces as possible and usually just let those sit under my tongue, although last time I tried lemon juice and it worked pretty well.

That's kind of why I was planning on taking a dose orally, then plugging as it starts to come on so that I can get the rush and the duration from oral

I guess basically I'm asking if that gel is able to break down in the rectum, or could it potentially cause damage? Or even worse, waste the remaining drug in the gel!

I doubt your rectum can break down the polymer, hell, people's stomachs have trouble breaking down that polymer and the rectum doesn't even have a super acidic environment like the stomach does.

I've tried to sublingual OPs and have had mixed results, but it's by far more predictable than any other way of taking the OPs IMO.

In case anyone was wondering, it actually seems to work well.

I took 20mg orally, then plugged less than 10mg and within a minute or two I was feeling the come up. I probably didn't get the full dose instantly, but it hit fast and in a noticeable amount.

Shit lol, might have been too much! I just puked a tiny bit, I probably wouldn't have done that on 20mg alone

Not something I would make a habit of though, who knows what that gel could do up there.. but definitely the most effective way to get a rush from the OPs

Just let let a bit over 10mg in a few MLs of water over night... in the morning it was super gelled but I just took half the solution, doubled the amount of water.. and you can figure the rest.

I find it you suck in in and out of the syringe like 5 times it gives it a better consistency

If I had an 80mg or something I could do this with some serious results... like a fifth of a pill in a few mls of water would only leave a tiny bit of gel. The trick is just to dilute it a lot haha

Yeah, I tried to do the same thing, (what I do with morphine, the 8-12 hour soak overnight) with OP20s, OP40s, OP60s, and OP80s.

For some reason it didn't work so well with the OP20s, but sorta worked better with the OP60s and OP80s, however I know opiates very well, and I would say the OP80s at the most felt like 30mg of oxycodone, so it's not fully breaking the time release, however out of all the other preparation processes this method works the best.

Yeah.. I haven't really done opiates in a few years so I'm not too familiar with the doses. It seemed rather effective though, more so than a microwave I'm sure.

All I can say, is that like 35mg over a few hours got me FUCKED up lol... puked like 5 times today and spent most of the day with my eyes closed. Just goes to show, never underestimate the amount that you've extracted..

FUCK drugs with a time release, I need a consistent dose damn it.