• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

I have quite a bit of experience with plugging and have tried with oxycodone several times. It works well for some other opiates like hydrocodone, for instance, so I thought it'd be the best ROA. I was disappointed, I'm not even sure I got high off 40mg with minimal tolerance. I also tried snorting and parachuting (the only routes I'm willing to do nowadays) and have found overall snorting provides the most euphoric experience that definitely surpasses the negative of a shorter high.

Plugging is a great way to take almost anything. Pretty much everything I've come across I've tried plugging and almost invariably the result is extremely high bioavailability and rapid onset. Since i never shoot, it has become my preferred ROA for almost anything.
Those who do not have success are possibly not getting it quite right? The anus has 2 sphincters and you need to insert the syringe past both of these (3-4 inches to be sure) to get the proper effect. The liquid is absorbed extremely fast - within 30s-1min. Lying on your side for 30 mins is not necessary.
I use a 5ml syringe and its not uncomfortable at all. It's significantly smaller than the average dump so my bum accommodates it easily. I usually prepare the solution in a small container... the lid of a spirits bottle is ideal. A good size and you get a new clean one every time a bottle is finished

The membranes in your rectum ave very thin and there is a very large concentration of blood vessels there for absorption... isnt that exactly what you need for fast and effective absorption of a substance?
It also bypasses first pass metabolism which is important for some things (though very detrimental for others eg codeine).

Does anyone know whats the most ml of substance you can put up your arse? Im doing a CWE on some codeine and would like to plug it, but it looks like there is too much water to do it. I have a 5ml syringe and dont mind sticking it up there multiple times as long as it all gets absorbed

I hate plugging speed ugh...but I'm just not really a speed fan, but when I do I rail it. For E (TEST IT) or Opiates (Which I do less often...) I plug, and before I try anything I do a lot of research on BA to see the best way to do it, and I swear by plugging if I can.

Plugging oxycontin, morphine and opana is the best way to get the most out of your pills. it comes on faster, goes higher, and lasts longer. My fiance thinks I am a nut but the shit works.

For those out there that usually just swallow their substances orally, plugging can really be a godsend when you are in withdrawal and waiting thirty minutes to an hour for relief just seems like torture. The quicker, more intense, onset really helps.

best way to plug oxycotin for OP(iod)TIMUM results

I'm a sickle cell patient (extreme pain) and I plug for recreation/pain relief a marriage of the two really. And I need to know please the BEST way to plug properly. I KNOW about crapping out your load, adding boiling water to crushed up pill and laying on stomach for ten mins before moving. Is that it? what else am I missing?? I have heard something about soaking your pill in lemon juice the night be4 to get rid of all the time release agents (??) is this accurate? I jus need the recipie for the optimum plug leading to the optimum buz, is that too much to ask. I would really really appreciate it as I need it for pain control as well as relaxation. I got the oxy, jus dont' have the method. Oh and I have the syringe, so I have the tools jus not the method. I want to hear the BEST method that leads to the BEST results. ALSO I hear about crushing the pill into a "fine powder" like it OH SOooo eazy. Doohde, there are always very firm rock like chunks left even after I beat the pill in a napikin with a mug or even MEAT TENDERIZER - help lol Thank you :(

dear op,
i have a feeling that the white stuff is magnesium stearate, a filler in oxycontin, and also an additive to making candle wax either more translucent or more opaque (i forget, i haven't made candles in years). Especially bc u use hot water (which u should use to feel a blast), the waxy time release for oxycontin dissolved and precipitated when it cooled down. This is my guess. Hope it helps.

Plugging oxycontin, morphine and opana is the best way to get the most out of your pills. it comes on faster, goes higher, and lasts longer. My fiance thinks I am a nut but the shit works.

You gave one heck of a 'plug' on plugging (hey I didnt even plan that) So I was wondering if You could describe in instruction detail your method and what works best for You. B/c I have heard everything from You need to dunk your pills in lemon juice over night to after you plug you need to squeeze your but cheeks and lay on your side for thirty minutes. You seem to have great results, how do you do it. ALSO I bothred you b/c on your profile pic, the oxycotin 80s (right) is eXactly what I take. Those beautiful sky/baby blue pills and I love how the soloution turns that oceanic (no pun intendid) sky blue when you add boiling water to the crushed up powder and you know relief is ON its way!! (sorry if that was over the top lol)

'fine powder'

Use a pill crusher.

Add with 1 or 2mL water into spoon.

Draw back with an oral syringe.

Inject into anus.

No, merely putting the pill in your ass isn't going to have an effect as far as I know.

but to me a pill crusher does not do it enough. You jus end up with 'rocky chunks' and a LIL powder. depending on the pill like ANY oxycotins, crushing takes EFFORT - if U care about getting it into a more absorbable fine powder. For me its the most trying, not stressful but laborious step in the otherwise exciting method b/c most all of us like the steps and method b/c its part of the excitement and anticipation. Some go as far as to say the waiting period is exactly HALF of the fun even in competition to the buzz and euphoria

and by the way in follow up MY preffered pill crushing method is my Moms ol'school steel hand held meat tenderizer (like a mini kitchen hammer but for food and pounding/meat tenderizing I guess) I cover the pill between a folded napkin and proceed to pound it like four to six times but you have to be careful b/c you can kind of 'beat pill chunks into the fabric of the napkin' so after I pound it some I crush the rest between my fingers and nails. What do you guys do to get it into the finest powder possible?

2 spoons is all that is needed. one teaspoon and one tablespoon.

don't even fuck with nothing else. 2 spoons. simple and easy.

Question....does the tolerance level get affected by plugging, i.e. does it take less to get your effect?

Say it takes me 60mg orally to catch a nice itchy buzz, will it take a bit less since you eliminate an absorbtion process?

Same effect from 40mg plugged, as 60 orally?

Id be all for plugging pills at that point

Hello guys, I just tried plugging for the first time. It's a bit of a timely process at first I was quite disappointed because I wasn't feeling anything. But damn it's been about 20 minutes and I'm feeling pretty warm now. I probably didn't do enough because I wanted to compare oral to plugging at the same dosage (105 mg). It's a clean buzz and I like the high better than the high from snorting.

Sickle...OC's can be easily crushed under a celephane with a lighter. You can also use a hose clamp and shave the tablet. Do a search and you'll find a bunch of posts with step by step directions for plugging.

One more thing sicklekid...in your earlier posts you say your prescribed to 80's and then refer to them as being baby blue which in incorrect. You then ask how to crush your pills. How old are you and don't you think you should do some more
research and learn what your getting into abusing these things?

I'm not trying to preach to anyone don't get me wrong but just be careful bro and read read read and read some more you've got a lot to learn. Be safe.

Peace.