• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

Does anyone kno if putting a whole OC in ur ass disolve and have an effect?

Use a pill crusher.

Add with 1 or 2mL water into spoon.

Draw back with an oral syringe.

Inject into anus.

No, merely putting the pill in your ass isn't going to have an effect as far as I know.

No, merely putting the pill in your ass isn't going to have an effect as far as I know.

no it wont you'll just end up shitting out the pill a day later.. your anus membranes absorb liquids not pills.. youd need to do what CH said about crushing, mixing with water and then squirt it in your bum. haha i said bum.

Yah I understand that , but I remmember bac in Italy around 10 years ago some medication was taken by plugging. I can't remmember wut it was for , but they were capsules with a pointed end

Yah I understand that , but I remmember bac in Italy around 10 years ago some medication was taken by plugging. I can't remmember wut it was for , but they were capsules with a pointed end

Yes, those are suppositories. They were designed for rectal administration in mind.

been wanting to try this out for a while - just plugged 240mgs of OC. total liquid amount was 7ml. is this too much? i kind of feel like i gotta go. at what level of liquid does this method have the same effect as an enema - making you poop? seems like there should be a maximum liquid level to avoid this and yet even at 7ml the oc looked barely disolved in the water, so that seemed in a way, the minimun.

seems like most of the anecdotes here are about plugging 80mgs or less. anyone here plugged 240 or more?

been 15 minutes and i am severely underwhelmed. what am i doing wrong? i am pretty "empty" so that's not it. do you need to lay in a certain position after injection? (im just sitting at my desk). would like, baking soda, help absorbtion?

i have a pretty decent habbit, 6-10 80s a day, but were i to chew the amount i plugged, i'd get a decent buzz. rats.

the closest way to absorb the active ingrediant is to plug your dose in liquid form, and you need to go over half the legnth of a diabetic syringe deep best to go almost to the plunger. The veins in your anal cavity are some of the thickest concentration of vessels in your body. They absorb like mad and also you get the same amount of product as you would IV. Except IV is strait to the brain in seconds. thats the only difference if u plug it right your getting 95% product snorting yields about75% and in the abdomen you have about a 30-45% absorbtion. do it on your side and lay there for 30 minutes.. And the muccusy stuff.. if your using ER's swallowing them or whatever they dont have wax in them. this applies to almost all ER opiates they have a form of cellulose used to bind paint. Just eating them can cause the mucus, the mucus can be a busted polyp which could mean rectal cancer. If you stop taking Cellulose tablets, stop plugging them for a few days and you still got mucus after a week. Get your ass scoped out ASAP.

Another good way to get alot of absorption, and this also gets the medicine to your brain before your liver, if the pill can be sublingually taken, Dilaudid, Morphine, Oc's. Break it up into small bits and let disolve at the base of ur bottom jaw between ur cheaks, or under the tongue, cheaks are best. Some can take a while but as the medicines disolving it your slowoly getting it after its totally disolved you have almost 95% of the product in your blood.

I personally do NOT understand why you would want to take OXYCODONE rectally.
It works so well orally or intranasally!
If I had Morphine or Hmorph, it'd be a different story =/.

What's the duration as opposed to chewing oxycontin?

Last edited:
If I had Morphine or Hmorph, it'd be a different story =/.

What's the duration as opposed to chewing oxycontin?

well it lasts as long as taking it orally, but it has the come up of taking it intranasally. and you can dose less oxycodone, which adds up a lot.

If I had Morphine or Hmorph, it'd be a different story

Really? What's the story, then? :) I'm being switched to Hmorph from OC tomorrow... Are they better absorbed that way, I suppose? Very happy to be getting off the OC...

xo,
Trauma

Sometimes (forwhatever reason) I will save a little edge (roughly 5-10mg) of a pill leftover and it is never enough to oral or blow to get a rush.
Q is it possible to plug OC and get a rush with smaller doses then I normally would if I snort?
Q Do I just crush it all up into fine power, wrap into a small piece of toilet paper and push it up? or is it a different process then I would normally do with MDMA?

well it lasts as long as taking it orally, but it has the come up of taking it intranasally. and you can dose less oxycodone, which adds up a lot.

nice.

I'm thinking about trying this soon. If my normal dose is 40-60mg orally, how much should I plug - what's an estimated percentage of how much more efficient it is to plug than take orally?

nice.

I'm thinking about trying this soon. If my normal dose is 40-60mg orally, how much should I plug - what's an estimated percentage of how much more efficient it is to plug than take orally?

Always start lower when going rectal because this ROA DEFINITELY works and you do get more bang for your buck compared to oral, thus requiring a little less. I don't know why so many people on this forum are so surprised and confused about this. It DOES work, especially for oxycodone. I wouldn't recommend anyone without a tolerance to plug more than 10-15mg of oxy because more does get absorbed. I also wouldn't recommend anyone plugging any pills laced with Acetaminophen because a higher amount will be absorbed as well and you don't want that because of how toxic Acetaminophen is. Honestly, I wouldn't want to rectally administer anything other than the psychoactive which I am experimenting with. Going rectal may be a wise choice for those who need this medication on a day to day basis, mainly to save money by cutting down your normal oral dosage. Like I said, it DOES work better than oral. The onset is 10-15 minutes rather than 20-25 minutes and it does seem to come on stronger. Just be careful and make sure you finely chop it up regardless, Both instant release and extended release should be in powder form. Be safe. Don't start big because it will make you sick. If your normal dose is 40mg, try plugging 20mg and go up as needed. You can always do more, but if you do too much, going back isn't as easy.

-Sp33dy

been wanting to try this out for a while - just plugged 240mgs of OC. total liquid amount was 7ml. is this too much? i kind of feel like i gotta go. at what level of liquid does this method have the same effect as an enema - making you poop? seems like there should be a maximum liquid level to avoid this and yet even at 7ml the oc looked barely disolved in the water, so that seemed in a way, the minimun.

seems like most of the anecdotes here are about plugging 80mgs or less. anyone here plugged 240 or more?

I'd start out with one or two 80s. I see that you have a severe addiction but I'm just taking a guess plugging 240mg in not much water at all and won't be absorbed as well as doing 1-2 at a time would. I use like the little baby medicine syrup squirter thing. It's a little bit thicker than a syringe and looks exactly the same but I like being able to use more water I believe it helps a lot with absorption and you can fit more drugs into one shot. I remember the first time I plugged OC. I plugged a red 60mg with 2mg of xanax. Way way way to much for my first time. I hadn't done oc in like a month or two and it had me way to fucked up I had to have overdosed. The first thing I ever plugged was lorazepam though and that was quite nice.