• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Please SIGN!! UK ePetition to Legalise Cannabis!

@ raas.

No I'm just repeating the point that weed causes very little harm to society and to individuals compared to alcohol.

Oh I really wish they'd legalized it in the UK, after having studied 3 years in London I'm pretty fed up with the low quality shitty and laced weed.

The only positive thing is that the dealers are extremely efficient and arrive directly under your house.

I'm definitely on the wrong island :(

This happens in London, don't know about the rest of england.
I've never really understood how the dealers aren't detected by the police though, I mean they explicitly talk about weed, bags and stuff on the phone both when calling or texting.

I'm definitely on the wrong island :(

"The British Isles comprise more than 6,000 islands off the northwest coast of continental Europe, including the countries of the United Kingdom of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland."

Ffs man let's get a boat :D

Signing a petition online or "offline" aint' that easy here...we don't all have broadband ya know and its "hilly" :p

You and your boats :p

The happiest day of a boat owners life is when they buy their boat. It's all a hole in the pocket from there. My mate has a couple of boats though, and I'm more than happy to be invited along. I've started to feel guilty, in regards to fishing, since my last trip on a boat. Most of what I was throwing back got nabbed by seagulls before they could swim away. It's sort of a hypocrisy considering how much fish I still eat, and considering how much waste there is from industrial trawling :(

in an effort to draw the conversation back on topic, at least broadly... I've always thought a boat a great place to grow herb lol

You might be right. The motion of the ocean might be enough to spread that lovely HPS light over the whole crop evenly ;) Although, you'll need a pretty good generator!

This happens in London, don't know about the rest of england.
I've never really understood how the dealers aren't detected by the police though, I mean they explicitly talk about weed, bags and stuff on the phone both when calling or texting.

Aye, some of them aren't too coy. I never explicitly mention purchasing drugs through text. I know most dealers don't want you mentioning it. Although, I used to have a guy who told me not to mention drugs when texting him after he gave me his number. Despite this, he would use the code of, ''My Mrs is with me again if you want to come see her''. This made him sound like a pimp. It made his Mrs seem rank, too, when he would say. ''The Mrs is with me again, and she's smelling really funky too''.

In the city, my usual guy would just send you a menu with a price list every couple of days and always used a taxi to surf him about on his rounds.

Last edited:
boats are often out of the way, down quiet road, on small rivers, in small towns. Quiet areas. Hidden away. Perfect.

Bet they glow like fuck in winter whether there's plants in them or not! In fact, a boat full of winter indoors would be much more comfortable to live in than one heated by gas! Much cheaper/more profitable too!

You people out there, you can just have my brainstorm for free. Give any money to animal charities for me if it makes you rich! <3

If I mention pirates I may get a slap :sus: Off topic or what! bunch of drug fucked cuddlies lol :p